Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMI wrote:
    will do as soon as I have the time. :)

pretty funny? that's quite a high rank these days.. as are 'decent', 'watchable' and 'not-too-horrid'. :rolleyes: :D

there is not a great deal of decent content produced these days..
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    there is not a great deal of decent content produced these days..

yeah, my point exactly. seems like all the movies we're getting these days are either crappy comedies (i.e. Superhero Movie, Spartans..) or crappy horror flicks. [size=-3][disclaimer: I do not watch horror so will not swear on their crappiness but this is what I have been told.][/size]

obviously there's the rare gem every now and then.. like.. Into The Wild or The Darjeeling Limited but, like said, it's rare. :rolleyes:

ah well, luckily we've got tons of older films. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    yeah, my point exactly. seems like all the movies we're getting these days are either crappy comedies (i.e. Superhero Movie, Spartans..) or crappy horror flicks. [size=-3][disclaimer: I do not watch horror so will not swear on their crappiness but this is what I have been told.][/size]

obviously there's the rare gem every now and then.. like.. Into The Wild or The Darjeeling Limited but, like said, it's rare. :rolleyes:

ah well, luckily we've got tons of older films. :D

i work for one of the larger distrubuters of filmed entertainment, and it is funny seeing people trying to sell this crap, either on film or dvd! Darjeeling is good, but then there is shit like meet dave!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

i work for one of the larger distrubuters of filmed entertainment, and it is funny seeing people trying to sell this crap, either on film or dvd! Darjeeling is good, but then there is shit like meet dave!

Meet Dave? *checks IMDB* oh that, we don't have it yet and I don't care. :D

unsurprisingly the electrician who said he'd come by yesterday came by today. :rolleyes: and eventually did nothing.

now I'm still waiting for the movies of this week AND the sweets and am quite pissed off cause some focking painter person started banging away (I don't know what the fock s/he was doing) in our stairway (if that's what you call it..) around 7:15 AM and quite efficiently woke me up. :mad:

EDIT: and yeah, I was actually very pleasantly surprised with Darjeeling. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    unsurprisingly the electrician who said he'd come by yesterday came by today. :rolleyes: and eventually did nothing.

bloody tradesmen, they are all the same!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

bloody tradesmen, they are all the same!!

yup. to be quite fair though, there wasn't much he could've done.. but still. :mad: it's just that now if the lights go again (which is what he was here for) it's gonna take forever AGAIN to get someone down here to check them.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eMMI wrote:
    damn it. I MUST be the only person who didn't know that. :(

nope, i didn't know either... :o

and V, i was in Warsaw visiting friends who've just moved there from Thessaloniki. before that they were working in Pristina...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    nope, i didn't know either... :o

*phew*

I actually watched it last night. well, most of it since I fell asleep somewhere in the middle. not cause it was boring but because I was tired. :o woke up right on time to see the bit Ed was in though. :D
  • tradies rock

boo to the shit ones giving the good ones a bad name
    wah
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooooOOooo I see, so just Helens ?? unanswered.

so what time is the big bang and the black hole thingy we are all gettin swallowed up by?
    more importantly do I have time to fly to seattle and shag the arse off Ed first ??? :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    tradies rock

boo to the shit ones giving the good ones a bad name

well this guy did change a few lights.. probably cause he thought I'd be unable to do so for I'm a girl. :rolleyes:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    ooooOOooo I see, so just Helens ?? unanswered.

so what time is the big bang and the black hole thingy we are all gettin swallowed up by?
    more importantly do I have time to fly to seattle and shag the arse off Ed first ??? :p

Last I heard it was in couple of weeks ... but I guess it's when she's organised ;) ... until then I think she has little internet access :(

The black hole thing already happened V ... apparently it all went smoothly .. which is why we are still here :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    The black hole thing already happened V ... apparently it all went smoothly .. which is why we are still here :D

yeah, but no, but yeah, but...

see ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    jrd wrote:
    yeah, but no, but yeah, but...

see ?

:o stupid pit server going down as usual ... I'd been reading stuff on the beeb and was about to edit my post :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    yes I was trying to get a word in :rolleyes:

was going to say (and did to emmi) might be exciting getting sucked into a black hole and at least we would have to do any more work!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • they should at least let PJ play dublin again before we all dissapear down a black hole!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

they should at least let PJ play dublin again before we all dissapear down a black hole!

yes, after all, it IS up to the science guys whether PJ plays Dublin again or not. :p

gorn.. I hope you people feel better than I do. I got talked into going out last night so I went to sleep sometime before five in the morning and it's now 11:30 and I've been at work for well over an hour which seems like an eternity. :eek:

but I've only got meself to blame.. I had a good time though so I guess this is worth it. :D

on actual topic.. I was listening to the Dublin boot yesterday and damn.. just damn.. we were such a good audience! :D
    eMMI wrote:
    on actual topic.. I was listening to the Dublin boot yesterday and damn.. just damn.. we were such a good audience! :D

heard the MSG2 boot from this year (the audience recording) ?
    hot-diggety, now THAT'S a good audience... :p

oh, did i say i was there...? ;)
    EMMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drity stop out ! hahaha

jrd did u say something ??????

darn comp wont reognise my CD and play it ! and the mouse keeps freazing , theres always something grr
  • jrd wrote:

i have an audience recording bu i have not listened to it yet!!
    i really should!

emmi, i went out last night as well and feeling a bit under the weather this morning! i was home by midnight though
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    morning!

I was out last night too. Met up with Helen and Hitch - I was good though, no drinkies OR smokies and I still made it in for work this morning! Too sensible, was in bed by midnight.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    jrd wrote:

dear sir, would you kindly either shut up or piss off? :)

:p
    V V wrote:
    EMMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drity stop out ! hahaha

I'm sorry? :o
    emmi, i went out last night as well and feeling a bit under the weather this morning! i was home by midnight though

I wish I was able to do that. lol. I don't feel ill anymore but I'm still on zombie mode. mainly cause I've had very little sleep during the last 3 or 4 nights and also for some reason the back of my neck and arms are really sore. :(
    Jennytree wrote:
    morning!

I was out last night too. Met up with Helen and Hitch - I was good though, no drinkies OR smokies and I still made it in for work this morning! Too sensible, was in bed by midnight.

wow, am I suddenly the not sensible one? :eek: I've gotta get to bed early tonight! :D

glad yous had a good time. :)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    morning!

I was out last night too. Met up with Helen and Hitch - I was good though, no drinkies OR smokies and I still made it in for work this morning! Too sensible, was in bed by midnight and we were up until 2.45am having a threesome

yep, fixed your post again for you!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    yep, fixed your post again for you!

you're such a fine, noble gentleman. :p
    hahahahaha wooooo slapper !
    V V wrote:
    hahahahaha wooooo slapper !

what's with all the abuse V? :eek: :p

lightweight. bet you were drinking shandy as well... :rolleyes:

;)
    eMMI wrote:
    dear sir, would you kindly either shut up or piss off? :)

well, i could do either. or both.
    but i'm not going to, because i know that you'd really, REALLY miss me... :p
    V V wrote:
    jrd did u say something ??????

maybe i should say it again... but louder ? :p

don't use your computer in the fridge, that might stop the mouse freezing.