Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning. been to torquay for the wkend 2 c me dad.

so u lot been posting for a change :p

dunk where was it u were going to ???????
    Al, u got it right ;)

chime thanks so much for the txt am looking in to it, still havent heard young mr. finn yet!

can I put in a word for the 09 tour > NOT IN JUNE OR JULY please !" hahahaha "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    morning. been to torquay for the wkend 2 c me dad.

so u lot been posting for a change :p

dunk where was it u were going to ???????
    Al, u got it right ;)

chime thanks so much for the txt am looking in to it, still havent heard young mr. finn yet!

can I put in a word for the 09 tour > NOT IN JUNE OR JULY please !" hahahaha "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope torquay was nice VV :)

i'm soooooo tired, but, and this wont go down too well here, but The Raconteurs gig was the 2nd best one i've ever been to.... the 1st being PJ at The Astoria.... yeah i know people always say that after a gig... but that was just something else!!! frickin great venue as well... just under 3000 capacity and our view was brilliant! :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Buru wrote:
    yeah baby

I need to believe in live PJ around the corner :p

Have fun at Raconteurs, dunk.

Lol at the dribbling comment too.

Hi Buru :)

i too believe in PJ around the corner... in fact i'm saving up noo for it!!! :):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Glad you enjoyed the gig Dunk :)

The Proms were fun too in case any one wondered :p

Your welcome V. Liam is lots of fun live ... and I've been listening to his album a lot lately. Unfortunately we don't get him as support @ Brixton so I'll have to go and see him solo again in December (will be the third time this year :D)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dunkman wrote:
    hope torquay was nice VV :)

i'm soooooo tired, but, and this wont go down too well here, but The Raconteurs gig was the 2nd best one i've ever been to.... the 1st being PJ at The Astoria.... yeah i know people always say that after a gig... but that was just something else!!! frickin great venue as well... just under 3000 capacity and our view was brilliant! :cool:

better than KOL ???

ooops ! did think the proms would be a nice experiance !

will look liam up on myspace n check hippie board.
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    racontours are shite :cool:

PJ all the way baby :)
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    better than KOL ???

ooops ! did think the proms would be a nice experiance !

will look liam up on myspace n check hippie board.

yeah... i think it was the intimate setting rather than the expanse of the SECC which has crappy sound and plus its in Glasgow.. and i'm not a big fan of Glasgow. :o
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    racontours are shite :cool:

Liverpool are shite, Al... :(
    remind me why i bother...

jeez, that was the worst, most painful 2 hours for a loooooong time...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    anyone for electric picnic this weekend?!

music relief b4 i head back to liverpool in a few weeks....and yes they were fuckin awful last night but i'll take a jammy win!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    i know pablo met him, so i believe it...
    he told the same thing to several others.

can't wait for it :D

God damn it... I wanted to go to Aus to see them next year :p Gawd, they just never do what I want, do they?! Selfish mofo's *walks off in a huff* :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    awww Jen your so hard to please !!!!! ;)

eeek just got the flyers through for my next show shiiiiiit this one really is real !

*gulp, goes to dance the love handles off*

http://www.myspace.com/hoochiecoochieburlesque

trying to make a new costume too !!!! wish I could give up the day job !

SO what would YOU lot do if you could give up the day job ??

whats your alter ego ???

footballer, singer, dancer, dominatrix, hobit ??????
    V V wrote:

whats your alter ego ???

Sadly enough, I'd probably still be doing the same thing I do in work - doss here and fix pc's all day. I would travel my arse off. I'd also like to make corsets, I did try to make one this one time, but it didn't turn out quite right.

I would sleep loads, so that I wouldn't be so bloody tired all the time! Its totally unnatural to be as sleepy as me :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    God damn it... I wanted to go to Aus to see them next year :p Gawd, they just never do what I want, do they?! Selfish mofo's *walks off in a huff* :D

nothing to stop you coming down to our fine land down here...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Sadly enough, I'd probably still be doing the same thing I do in work - doss here and fix pc's all day. I would travel my arse off. I'd also like to make corsets, I did try to make one this one time, but it didn't turn out quite right.

I would sleep loads, so that I wouldn't be so bloody tired all the time! Its totally unnatural to be as sleepy as me :(

thats not sad thats good, it means are doing what you want to do :D

wow corsets that would be tricky. I love them but have no boobs to wear them so :(

i was very sleep and sometime still am but my friend told me to take EFA's thats them omegs that they claim in foods all the time. (fish olis or flax olis) our brains are made of it and we just dont get nearly enough! so get some take it every day after 1 month you will feel more alive, I def. do.
    http://www.sustlife.com/br4up/ASustlife/HEALTH/essentialfattyacids.htm

I would HIGHLY recomend you all take them and all your familys do to :D;)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    *gulp, goes to dance the love handles off*

what would you recommend to get rid of a love tyre...? :(

think my alter-ego is a sloth... a beer-drinking sloth... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:
    thats not sad thats good, it means are doing what you want to do :D

wow corsets that would be tricky. I love them but have no boobs to wear them so :(

i was very sleep and sometime still am but my friend told me to take EFA's thats them omegs that they claim in foods all the time. (fish olis or flax olis) our brains are made of it and we just dont get nearly enough! so get some take it every day after 1 month you will feel more alive, I def. do.
    http://www.sustlife.com/br4up/ASustlife/HEALTH/essentialfattyacids.htm

I would HIGHLY recomend you all take them and all your familys do to :D;)

Well see I've got this awesome Vit.B12 deficency. makes ye super sad and sleepy, but I've been taking injections for it. The manufacturer ran out of the stuff though, so I've been set back and I'm all lazy again. The worst is that it effects how much I can drink!!!

I was out with Helen and Tiziana last night - They're keeping well :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well see I've got this awesome Vit.B12 deficency. makes ye super sad and sleepy, but I've been taking injections for it. The manufacturer ran out of the stuff though, so I've been set back and I'm all lazy again. The worst is that it effects how much I can drink!!!

I was out with Helen and Tiziana last night - They're keeping well :D

oooo bummer ! Marmite has B12 in hahahaha wonder how many jars one would have to eat ???

I love marmite :D
    jrd wrote:
    what would you recommend to get rid of a love tyre...? :(

think my alter-ego is a sloth... a beer-drinking sloth... ;)

http://slothsandmovies.com/images/sloth3.jpg

hell of alot of shimmys try 3/4 shimmy, turkish shimmy, arabic shimmy, straight leg shimmy, front shimmy, well just shake alot wobble it off !!!

get started or u'll look like this !

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g222/noodle77_2006/fat_guy_in_car.jpg
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    We've got lumps of it 'round the back...

choicest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds whipped into a fondue and garnished with lark's vomit?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    choicest juicy chunks of fresh Cornish ram's bladder, emptied, steamed, flavoured with sesame seeds whipped into a fondue and garnished with lark's vomit?

start a Monty Python thread.... please?
    dunkman wrote:
    start a Monty Python thread.... please?

I'm sorry. :o maybe I will. but it'll die in a day or two anyway. :rolleyes:

but I'll stop posting quotes here, I promise. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:

whats your alter ego ???

quite unoriginally.. I'd love to be able to paint, draw and write. :o making a living with that kinda stuff, especially writing, would rule. :)

though I do like this job and I have some free time to do those things.
    eMMI wrote:
    quite unoriginally.. I'd love to be able to paint, draw and write. :o making a living with that kinda stuff, especially writing, would rule. :)

though I do like this job and I have some free time to do those things.

professional fax impersonator... just sit and do the noises and stuff

i'd love to be a comedy writer or something in all honesty...
    dunkman wrote:
    professional fax impersonator... just sit and do the noises and stuff

i'd love to be a comedy writer or something in all honesty...

oo, that'd be neat. maybe imitate printers as a side business? I'd hire you. :D

I'd also hire you to write a comedy show if I had a channel to broadcast it on. :o

should I ever become a rich writer, I will set up my own channel and you can write as many shows as you'd like. :)
    V V wrote:
    oooo bummer ! Marmite has B12 in hahahaha wonder how many jars one would have to eat ???

I love marmite :D

vegemite baby... much better than that marmite crap!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

vegemite baby... much better than that marmite crap!

we need a nauseous emoticon.
    eMMI wrote:
    we need a nauseous emoticon.

cmon.. they are close enough to being the same, just vegemite is better... have you tried it or do i need to bring it to finland with me?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

cmon.. they are close enough to being the same, just vegemite is better... have you tried it or do i need to bring it to finland with me?

have tried both so need to be bringing that stuff here! :eek:

keep it away there on your island(s) please!
    eMMI wrote:
    have tried both so need to be bringing that stuff here! :eek:

keep it away there on your island(s) please!

ok, i will bring it... you asked me to ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

ok, i will bring it... you asked me to ;)

well aren't you a clever one. :rolleyes: :p