Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fuck you all :p

I had no guinness (apart form the 1 Steve Dunne bought me) in NY so my farts were not smelly...wankers ;)

So how many of the ladies (and I'm including jrd in that) don't fart????

:cool:

I dont :)

*waves to Byrnzie*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fuck you all : p

I had no guinness (apart form the 1 Steve Dunne bought me) in NY so my farts were not smelly...wankers ; )

So how many of the ladies (and I'm including jrd in that) don't fart????

:cool:

Ladies :confused: ... flatulance :confused: ... never have I heard such scurrilous rumours :mad:

:p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Chime wrote:
    Ladies :confused: ... flatulance :confused: ... never have I heard such scurrilous rumours :mad:

the ladies are discreat with this matter.

Us men tend to just let em rip... except when we are in the presence of the wonderful women who are on this thread ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    the ladies are discreat with this matter.

Us men tend to just let em rip... except when we are in the presence of the wonderful women who are on this thread ;)

Dude the lovely ladies on here have never stopped you letting rip ;)
    I need a coffee!
    how do you all keep your keyboards clean?
    so dusty and stick ! bloody kids
    i have shaken , hoovered, wiped but still fluff gathers!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:

luckily, I don't have to worry about that sorta things. :D

but I'm sorry you do. :o

and I wish I'd have some tips on the matter to make this post at least a little worthwhile..

ah well.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:

there's a funky travel keyboard you can get that uses a couple of lasers to project an image of a keyboard onto a flat surface and then (somehow) works out which keys you've 'pressed' from the interference your fingers cause to the light beams.

no idea how well it works but imagine that would be easy to keep clean...! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    there's a funky travel keyboard you can get that uses a couple of lasers to project an image of a keyboard onto a flat surface and then (somehow) works out which keys you've 'pressed' from the interference your fingers cause to the light beams.

no idea how well it works but imagine that would be easy to keep clean...! ;)

ooo yes that sounds good :p

emmi all ur posts are worth while ! :D

right bank sent me new book keeping stuff ! at £19. per month :rolleyes:
    wish me luck as I try to install and find all our accounts again! :o
    V V wrote:
    emmi all ur posts are worth while ! :D

well thank you your Pinkness. :D but admittedly, not all are. most - but not all. ;)
    V V wrote:
    right bank sent me new book keeping stuff ! at £19. per month :rolleyes:
    wish me luck as I try to install and find all our accounts again! : o

:eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    i got account back nopw but only to jan 08 so i've got ALOT of paper to do to chatch up :(

are well, so any wkend plans ?
    i was asked to be on a Belly dance float for a bristol carnival ! the kids fanced it too but my cold is bad this morning not sure I've the energy.
    quite wkend catching up on paper work :o

hows it in emmi world ??
    V V wrote:
    i got account back nopw but only to jan 08 so i've got ALOT of paper to do to chatch up :(

are well, so any wkend plans ?
    i was asked to be on a Belly dance float for a bristol carnival ! the kids fanced it too but my cold is bad this morning not sure I've the energy.
    quite wkend catching up on paper work :o

hows it in emmi world ??

ouch. I hate paperwork. got some waiting for me too.. need to finish it all by the end of the month. can't be arsed..

at work now, in a few hours straight to lil' bro's birthday party. :) very tired cause went to see a band last night and spent the night at a friend's place with her dog (French bulldog) decided to sleep and walk on me all night. a bit annoying but he (the dog) is a cutie though. :D

EDIT: and sorry to hear about the cold. :o

EDIT II: I love Patsy Cline!!!
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    anyone goin to Oxegen??

it in my wee hometown and Interpol, White Denim, Editors, dEUS & KOL were great craic y'day and its the National, Vampire Weekend, Echo & Bunnymen, Seasick Steve, REM, Holy Fuck all for me today!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:
    awww pooooooo

Dave we are always so close, yet so far away :(

so what did u think of the good old english sea side ? hahaha
    we went to Weston-Super-Mare on sunday !!!!! pier's and rock and arcades and chip shops everywhere hahahahaha

:( yep...

We did a castle tour ;)

Moving house!!! on Friday!!! :eek: third attempt...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    OK I have both my fairies but my only chance to share is tonight or tomorrow night, otherwise it will be a couple of weeks.... :o

Anyone?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    OK I have both my fairies but my only chance to share is tonight or tomorrow night, otherwise it will be a couple of weeks.... :o

Anyone?

Looks like I'm an hour too late! My fairies still haven't arrived. Not sure how many people are up for it but we'll get there!

Got quoted €2500 to get the car fixed :eek:....fuck that, local panel beater €500 plus parts :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Looks like I'm an hour too late! My fairies still haven't arrived. Not sure how many people are up for it but we'll get there!

Got quoted €2500 to get the car fixed :eek:....fuck that, local panel beater €500 plus parts :rolleyes:

what happened to the car al ????
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

what happened to the car al ????

Lets just say mrs al had a falling out with the corner of a wall :rolleyes:

Hows all the dublin crew...don't see much of ya round here anymore :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

I'm fine-a-doodle-o. :D

but don't want to be the only one posting and therefore talking to meself so don't hang around here. :o
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:

You're barely married a day and you're rolling your eyes at her already :mad: AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i'm good anyway... you? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    You're barely married a day and you're rolling your eyes at her already :mad: AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when has he NOT rolled his eyes at her? :rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    when has he NOT rolled his eyes at her? :rolleyes:
    good point... Al just walks around rolling his eyes at everyone! :rolleyes: < simply for the irony :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    You're barely married a day and you're rolling your eyes at her already AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See there is the reason why women and men are different, you assumed I was rolling my eyes at her when in fact I was clearly rolling my eyes at the situation.....god.....women :rolleyes:
    well i'm good anyway... you?

I very good thanks....nice hair by the way ;)

eMMI wrote:
    when has he NOT rolled his eyes at her?

:mad:

;)
    I need a coffee!
    good point... Al just walks around rolling his eyes at everyone! :rolleyes: < simply for the irony :D

:rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :mad:

;)

oh boo hoo hoo! :rolleyes:

ya know I love ya. :p
    Irish Al wrote:
    See there is the reason why women and men are different, you assumed I was rolling my eyes at her when in fact I was clearly rolling my eyes at the situation.....god.....women : rolleyes:

Uh huh :rolleyes: ya reckon? :p
    Irish Al wrote:
    I very good thanks....nice hair by the way ;)
    :) thanks... I know it's good when the ratio of men to women commenting seems to be 1:1 :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    nice hair helen!
    i think we keep on commenting on it, coz there are so many comments already.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

i'm up for it but am still waiting for a 'buy all the fairies' button to appear, not that i'm a tight-fisted Northern git or anything... :rolleyes:

feck... 00:42... gotta go to bed...

p.s. oh yeah... nice hair, Helen (obviously not Al :p)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I feel like venting about stuff but can't be bothered. :eek:

ah well, I don't know what page this thread is on and it will probably be further down the road before anyone else replies to it but what the heck. :D

hope yous are all grrrrreat.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    hello hellooooo OLA!

I got me some new lip piercings and I'm tote rockin' the Rocky Balboa lips right now... and I've got a cool lisp goin on! ooo when will the madness end!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    hello hellooooo OLA!

I got me some new lip piercings and I'm tote rockin' the Rocky Balboa lips right now... and I've got a cool lisp goin on! ooo when will the madness end!!

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *tries to get U2's Vertigo out of her head* :eek: