Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ScotInAmsterdam posted some pics of tickets (his and others) and one of the tickets (Berlin, I think) were with the avocado. Looked really nice! Neils were 'normal' though one more colourful that the other!
    Lol, I'm afraid that with the band staying and all that, my house will be full for the entire month, apart from the night of the concert when they'll be... out!!!!! They asked me to book them into a hostel or a B&B or something
    Can always put up a tent on the concrete bit outside (avoiding dog poos)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Can always put up a tent on the concrete bit outside (avoiding dog poos)
    Hmm... how do you pitch a tent in concrete? :confused:

Dammit, I want an avocado ticket :mad: Think I might bring it back and demand an avocado.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Don't pitch it. Get one of those pop up things and once you're in it, it'll stay down (unless you are expecting high winds and hurricanes during the summer months!).

EDIT: don't want to rub it in... but this is Neil's link http://flickr.com/photos/furbyx4
  • niknik Posts: 262
    we missed a trick here instead of booking hotels we should of pitched tents in a field....round a campfire toasting marshmallows...drunk as hell, singing all night....i can picture it now
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
    Very girl guide, boy scout image... oops missed the drunk has hell bit between the marshmallows and the singing!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Did you see that Dunk? She's having a go at you!

yeah.. i spotted it.

she can recommend touristy stuff all day if she wants... i dont care :)

dunks form of tourism for Dublin is food/pub/gig/pub/orgy club/...probably then more food/home.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I don't know about you lot, but this so isn't the day to be sitting at work on my p.c. I wanna be out in Hyde park with a bottle of wine doing some ornithology! :(
    nik wrote:
    we missed a trick here instead of booking hotels we should of pitched tents in a field....round a campfire toasting marshmallows...drunk as hell, singing all night....i can picture it now

i can picture it as well... pissing it down, drunk fans crying about Ed not waving at them.... and the only tent pitched will be in my thermals ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I don't know about you lot, but this so isn't the day to be sitting at work on my p.c. I wanna be out in Hyde park with a bottle of wine doing some ornothology! :(

Mate you can add me back to the list on page 1! I'm coming now!! :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Mate you can add me back to the list on page 1! I'm coming now!! :D:D

Must be the hot weather!

Oh, you mean dublin? Oh, o.k, I'll add you now! :D
    P.s, I know that last post wasn't funny, but since when has that ever stopped me? :cool:
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Must be the hot weather!

Oh, you mean dublin? Oh, o.k, I'll add you now! :D

;) Must be

20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    redrock wrote:
    Hi newagehippie - did they zap the stone or did you... ouch.....can't even say it! A gross friend of mine kept hers and even decided to incorporate it in a pendant (she made jewellery) - disgusting!

jeaubong - where do you come from?

That is definitley disgusting!! I am not sure if it has passed completely yet or if it is hanging out in my bladder for a while. Usually they come right on out if they get to the bladder, but I haven't felt/seen it, but the blood cleared up. The worst part is when it is on the way from the kidney to the bladder. But no worries, I still have one in my left kidney that can surprise me at anytime....:(

Thanks to all for the kind words, hopefully it will be takjen care of with in the next nine days or so.....see I have to see this band play a couple of shows...you might have heard of them.....Pearl Jam?? Anyway...thanks again for the kind words.......

jeaubong, I will be in Dublin for a week or so....I think I have a couple locals talked into giving me some tours.....but it all depends on their work schedule....look me up....:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    nik wrote:

Awww... that would have been great actually :o not sure that there are too many fields in Dublin though :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    That is definitley disgusting!! I am not sure if it has passed completely yet or if it is hanging out in my bladder for a while. Usually they come right on out if they get to the bladder, but I haven't felt/seen it, but the blood cleared up. The worst part is when it is on the way from the kidney to the bladder. But no worries, I still have one in my left kidney that can surprise me at anytime....:(

Thanks to all for the kind words, hopefully it will be takjen care of with in the next nine days or so.....see I have to see this band play a couple of shows...you might have heard of them.....Pearl Jam?? Anyway...thanks again for the kind words.......

jeaubong, I will be in Dublin for a week or so....I think I have a couple locals talked into giving me some tours.....but it all depends on their work schedule....look me up....:D

:eek: Eeeeewwwwwwwww - just for future reference 'I'm fine thank you for asking' is sufficient :eek:

Nah well I'm glad to hear you're getting better. Still have to 'work' on that work schedule :) . Will need at LEAST three days off - obviously not working the day OF the concert OR the next day so I may as well take the Friday off also... and there's only two working days left in the week. It would be really unfair of them to make me come in.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    Awww... that would have been great actually :o not sure that there are too many fields in Dublin though :o

I love the sig change.........
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....

:D Well it was due!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473

good luck with that, I've heard it's quite painful, so hope you pass it out soon.
    :)

for the PJ shows too!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?

her sig change, like the sport to which it all stems from, is shite :o
    nice sooking up there though NewAge.. :)

and just for the sig comment... remind me to give you a Glasgow kiss when we meet in Dublin... :)

its a traditional scottish greeting... i wouldnt be worried about it ;);)
    Buru wrote:
    good luck with that, I've heard it's quite painful, so hope you pass it out soon.!!

oh he will...its a piece of piss really :D
    oh he will...its a piece of piss really :D
    You're so evil......
    her sig change, like the sport to which it all stems from, is shite :o
    nice sooking up there though NewAge.. :)

Hmm... I dare you to hold up a banner saying the same thing at the concert dunky ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    You're so evil......

Isn't he just!!!!! Apologise dunky :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Get down on your knees and beg forgiveness NOW!
    Hmm... I dare you to hold up a banner saying the same thing at the concert dunky ;)

why would i do that??? :confused:

i'll say its shit to whoever asks me in Dublin... not bothered...

i dont belive in god and i'll tell anyone i meet the same thing... but i wouldnt dress up as a S&M leather clad Jesus with my bum cheeks on show and walk into one of those massive Christian conventions they have in middle America

theres a difference between having an opinion and voicing it and being a fuckin nutjob with a death wish :p
    ... but i wouldnt dress up as a S&M leather clad Jesus with my bum cheeks on show and walk into one of those massive Christian conventions they have in middle America

I almost wet myself laughing at that thought! :D:D:D:D
    Isn't he just!!!!! Apologise dunky :o

absolutely not...

i've had a kidney stone remember... i feel the guys pain... i had mine blasted with lithotripsy... and to get rid of the stone it was quite literally "a piece of piss"... although i didnt feel a thing... the stone was blasted into grains of sand size and so pee-ing them out wasnt that bad!!

the worst was pee-ing the blood after the operation!!! traces of blood they told me... i couldnt see traces of urine it was that crimson!!!
    absolutely not...

i've had a kidney stone remember... i feel the guys pain... i had mine blasted with lithotripsy... and to get rid of the stone it was quite literally "a piece of piss"... although i didnt feel a thing... the stone was blasted into grains of sand size and so pee-ing them out wasnt that bad!!

the worst was pee-ing the blood after the operation!!! traces of blood they told me... i couldnt see traces of urine it was that crimson!!!

Please, I have a hangover....again! Piss, blood, and Dunkmans bumcheeks aren't conducive to my feeling better :(
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460

and just for the sig comment... remind me to give you a Glasgow kiss when we meet in Dublin... :)

its a traditional scottish greeting... i wouldnt be worried about it ;);)

When I was at uni this drunk Glaswegian asked me for a kiss - so I nutted him! Sorry for sharing but Dunky's comment just reminded me of my younger days!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*