Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh it's been great! Especially the arrival of Paddy's gay twin Noel, last week!

Anyone watch Skins? :o

**takes name off MSG list** :(

oooo yes the end to that one had me crying! with laughter

Skins yay i like that too though found last weeks boring.

*blanks out the whole MSg thingy as it was my dream and theres just noway it can happen this year*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    eMMI wrote:
    jaysis!

I wasn't even thinking about how old I'll be.. I just want a nice springy day this year. :o:)

you can trust in Al to rub it in !!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    you can trust in Al to rub it in !!!!

yup. a true gentleman he is. :rolleyes:

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V V wrote:
    oooo yes the end to that one had me crying! with laughter

Skins yay i like that too though found last weeks boring.

*blanks out the whole MSg thingy as it was my dream and theres just noway it can happen this year*

ah I do love the Maguires! :D

Skins is ok, no way near as good but still entertaining none the less, I like the dads in it, Harry Enfield and Bill Bailey are genius!

**agrees with V... and sobs...**
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:
    Cool....You can hang with me and the missus :D

ooo woop

/sarcasm

hehe... I'm gettin excited and I haven't even got the tickets yet - by the end of the day I could be goin nowhere!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!

*points finger at V and Sian* now chins up ladies! :mad: no use crying over spilled milk and all that!

life goes on, dogs still have their tails and fairies still dance on rainbows. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    ah I do love the Maguires! :D

Skins is ok, no way near as good but still entertaining none the less, I like the dads in it, Harry Enfield and Bill Bailey are genius!

arrr yes Bill Bailey is so funny esp. cos Bristol is on our doorstep
    "alright my loverrrrrr"
    eMMI wrote:
    *points finger at V and Sian* now chins up ladies! :mad: no use crying over spilled milk and all that!

life goes on, dogs still have their tails and fairies still dance on rainbows. :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

dancing on rainbows

arrrgh ok question to you all and be honest in your replys

IF you wanted to take a class in lets say belly dancing ;) would you only go if the teacher had an official certificate qualification ?
    they would still have insurance and first aid irrespective of the above.
  • V V wrote:
    arrr yes Bill Bailey is so funny esp. cos Bristol is on our doorstep
    "alright my loverrrrrr"

Lol they should have put him and Sketch in a scene, a mad welsh woman and Bill Bailey with west country accent arguing about Maxxie!

**trys everything to stop thinking about NY**
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• eMMI wrote:

and Pearl Jam are still playing two shows at MSG in 3 months...

;)

**thinks about fairies dancing on rainbows**

:D

• V V wrote:
    IF you wanted to take a class in lets say belly dancing ;) would you only go if the teacher had an official certificate qualification ?

yeah, I always look for official qualifications when i'm investigating those kinda things.

V V wrote:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

dancing on rainbows

arrrgh ok question to you all and be honest in your replys

to be honest, an official qualification doesn't matter if the teacher's good. AND I'd prefer a teacher I'd get along with. :D

not to say qualifications don't matter, just saying that they're not the MOST important thing. (if you ask me.)
    I dont know what to do I could start a class tomorrow woman ask me all the time, there seems to be 2 camps 1. says must have certification either in dance yoga pilaties or personal training the other camp say just have insurance and passion! not sure I have the time or money to train in another thing (:) hahaha I have a few things up my sleeve)
    yoga would be eayest for me as I know lot about it but training is long! personal training is the quickest to get. arrrrrrrrr what to do what to do?

thanks for the help ladies :D xx
    V V wrote:
    I dont know what to do I could start a class tomorrow woman ask me all the time, there seems to be 2 camps 1. says must have certification either in dance yoga pilaties or personal training the other camp say just have insurance and passion! not sure I have the time or money to train in another thing (:) hahaha I have a few things up my sleeve)
    yoga would be eayest for me as I know lot about it but training is long! personal training is the quickest to get. arrrrrrrrr what to do what to do?

thanks for the help ladies :D xx

how exciting!

yeah, what I want from a teacher is passion and some knowledge in what the heck they're doing. :D

don't mention it darling. xxx
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V to be honest I'd look for qualification in most things but belly dancing..hmmm I'm not sure :confused:

*plans to squeeze jens nipples till they bleed in NY :p*
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning everyone!

Hope all the ones going to MSG will get tix.

Sian, V and I will just have to drown our sorrows somewhere!

V.... would suggest you need insurance, etc. but when it comes to 'belly dancing qualifications', I'm not too sure about that! If it were ballet, I would definitely say yes because once you start points, etc. you can really mess up a young body but I don't think belly dancing can hurt anyone!

You could advertise everywhere and offer a demo class (with maybe a lil' dance with your friends to impress people!). Like that the punters would see what they are getting?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    *plans to squeeze jens nipples till they bleed in NY :p*
    :eek: You're a married man now.... that would be adultery - even if it's only squeezing!
    Al what are you trying to say about belly dancing ??? ;)
    and was it blood or milk you wanted from Jen's nips ???? :p

red thanks , well thing is any thing to do with the body could be harmful, wrong posture = lower back pain but I do all my home work on such things just not officially ! anyhow a lovely lady over in Weston super mare called me to chat about it :) which was kind of her she has been doing a TT in Arabic Folk and Tribal style it takes 3 years !!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
    but there is also a course in Glastonbury in November in ATS (American Tribal Style) which is what I want to teach ~ I'll do more research!

oooo check this out http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7oTVc9AMg7w
  • V, whats belly dancing like as a form of exercise?

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    *pokes Dunks cock*

with one of these

i take it Hells isnt going to any of these shows or is she just going to beg for tickets like she normally does :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    V V wrote:
    so Mr. Dunk what did you say to worm your way back :p

they actually begged me to come back :rolleyes:

actually they didnt. :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i've just noticed its the skanky students who can 'afford' to go to MSG.. meantime i'm buying tinned corned beef from Aldi which is full of MSG.

good luck freaks :)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    And now I have to try and figure out what time they go on sale here... I think 4pm and 6pm?!

reckon that'll be about right...

hmmm... if you get tix and then can't go what can you do about it...? i notice the 10c page specifically says
    All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No transfers.

bummer if that's the case...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    woohoo, I got my tickets :)

Now I guess I have to let the boss know I won't be around for a week in June :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Me too :D Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

I just sent you a text, not sure if you still have that number, did you get it?
    I need a coffee!
    Jennytree wrote:

I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

yey... I love annoying americans by getting tickets to their shows :p hehe

anywho - I got yer message, and I shall have a think :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    yey... I love annoying americans by getting tickets to their shows :p hehe

anywho - I got yer message, and I shall have a think :)

You are une diamonde ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • well done Jenny and Al! :D

any room in your suitcases for a small... *ahem* small-ish one?! ;)

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    so Jenny, Al, et al (ho ho ho :o) )... when are people looking at going to NY, for how long... know any good places to stay... anyone found any cheap flights yet?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?