Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    A bunny boiler :eek: You're a BUNNY BOILER!!! :eek: And I thought you were a nice lady! :(

hahahahahahaha didnt notice how i'd written it.

no no no the chocolate animals are not for boiling just the hen's eggs!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    just as you said red usa tour :( oh well
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    fuck yes! I am going to New York in Juuune! I neeed to be there!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    fuck yes! I am going to New York in Juuune! I neeed to be there!

hopefully me too!!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Oh well, at least they'll be some more bootlegs. And who knows...maybe they're gonna be putting out some new songs in preparation for a new record??
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    OK.. not for most of us.. Well.. Europe next year!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Or later this year??? :o

Morning all ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    morning all

a short US tour then? Wick

heres a wee video to cheer us up - we can laugh at the man in the cap -seems to have some sort of nervous affliction to pearl jam....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyz2A6wkV80
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    OMG Dave and Dylan! Hey guys. :D

Guess we'll have to console ourselves with a flow ;)

Aaaahhhh.... young Ed :D:D
    Good Saturday morning to everyone (bloody cold one too!)
    My Dad called from Brussels yesterday to tell me they had snow that was sticking. Everything was white!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Good Saturday morning to everyone (bloody cold one too!)
    My Dad called from Brussels yesterday to tell me they had snow that was sticking. Everything was white!

apparently there's snow in other parts of Finland.. a little here but the sun is causing meltage. :D I don't mind really - bring on spring!!!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Merry Christm.... oops sorry... HAPPY EASTER Everyone! I got a bit confused seeing it's snowing like mad here! :D
    Everyone is getting snow? :o

I still can't decide what shows I should go to? And tickets are on sale soon... I should really get thinking - buts its something I do in work though!

I got no easter eggs :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    OK... so the non-PJ-fan missus calls my bluff and says sure, let's go for a holiday to NY in June after i said fancy seeing PJ at MSG... :D

so, who else is on for a meet up in NY ?

of course, there's the slight problem with actually getting the tickets in the first place! anyway, sounds like i'll be trying for MSG tix later this week... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    jeez...as someone posted elsewhere, the cost of flights to NY in June is fecking incredible!!! might have to revise the offer to the missus of a 'holiday' in NY after all... :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    the flights will go down!
    from what i hear, it is going to cost me only a little more to fly from australia to NY than london.... and it is 20 fecking hours for me!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

no NY for me this summer :(

and who else feels sick from a little too much chocolate ???
    well a pair of tickets is $150... about €100 for me... thats totally awesome! Flights at the mo are about €700 though :( Btw, I'll be going on my own, and will gladly meet up with peeps!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    No NY for me either :( Difficult to get away during school time.

$150 for a pair that's $75 for one... dirt cheap.
    Jennytree wrote:
    well a pair of tickets is $150... about €100 for me... thats totally awesome! Flights at the mo are about €700 though :( Btw, I'll be going on my own, and will gladly meet up with peeps!

you will have a top time there are lots of fab ppl to meet over there! :D

one day Red we will go ! and stay with Bob :D and see carol, Maria, Eli Ruby mandi eric arrrrrrrrrr it would be so cool !
  • Morning all

V, I sympathise with the eating too much thing... i'm all chocolated out :(

so... who's going? ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    i think i might... ;)
    i have found the cheap flight i was looking at even cheaper :D
    DC tomoz, MSG thursday and Hartford and boston on friday
    then perhaps buy a flight....
    hell i i'll buy it when i know the MSG score!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• that's what I was gonna do, buy tickets first then work everything out afterwards but plans have fallen through, ah well :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I've got 395734 "free the dunkman" t-shirts... who wants one ;)

hiya amigos!!! :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    I've got 395734 "free the dunkman" t-shirts... who wants one ;)

hiya amigos!!! :):)

AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! *faints*

:eek:

I.. is it.. is this.. is this really you?

I'll take a t-shirt though! before they become rare collectibles. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *waves to the jailbird* so what did you have to do to get allowed back into society ... or does that stay between you and Kat ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    *waves to the jailbird* so what did you have to do to get allowed back into society ... or does that stay between you and Kat ;)

this isn't society ;)

*waves back with gusto*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Omg, Dunk is back!!! I'm so happy!!! :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    *waves back with gusto*

So do you have a special dunkman's own rule book you have to abide by now? :p

Glad they let you back in ... although I'm sure ya went and made new friends in the mean time *sniff* *sniff*
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    last chance chimicus... which is fair enough and i hope to never annoy kat/sea again.

no dublin shows announced but who from here is going to the US of A for shows then?

Hiya Sid ;)
    you'll be going to some will you?