Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning Jenny

its damn cold here this am but i hear it will be 19 this afternoon ! crazy stuff

a jolly good friday to all of ju ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:

Dunk why don't you talk to us much anymore :(

nobody really 'talks' much though... i just thought the thread was dying.. it was just "hello" or a series of smileys to people...

i kinda miss the old days (well 6months ago) when it was fast and furious and we took the piss out of each other... :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    nobody really 'talks' much though... i just thought the thread was dying.. it was just "hello" or a series of smileys to people...

i kinda miss the old days (well 6months ago) when it was fast and furious and we took the piss out of each other... :(

yeah me too :(

i was just trying to be good and get more work done and keep a good house. the house bit is bloody boring well so is the work bit too hahaha
    and i've been trying to get my work done so i can have a new carrer sp?

any shows coming up for u dunk and plans for half term ????

i'm hoping to get to a siouxsie gig soonish I have the new album if anyone wants ??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    its damn cold here this am but i hear it will be 19 this afternoon ! crazy stuff

positively lämpimämpi.

just to cross threads... :p

right, think i've Finnished with the crap jokes for today.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    positively lämpimämpi.

just to cross threads... :p

right, think i've Finnished with the crap jokes for today.

so ?
    does that mean i have to read the london thread to know what the frig ur talking about ?? hahaha :p
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:

bang bang bang arsehole :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    bang bang bang arsehole :D

Jenny preparing for a typical Friday night out i see
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    Jenny preparing for a typical Friday night out i see

don't you know it :D

Boobies :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    arrrrrrr yeah BOOBIES always make everything alright :D

ok would somebody zap my brain with complete knowlegde of using adobe photoshop :D it sure would make everything alot quicker.
    V V wrote:
    arrrrrrr yeah BOOBIES always make everything alright :D

ok would somebody zap my brain with complete knowlegde of using adobe photoshop :D it sure would make everything alot quicker.

i have a gold level accreditation from Cumbria College of Design in Photoshop... ask away... ask quick before Jenny distracts me with talk of anal sex... although bang bang bang.. would imply she's with a 3 thruster... shame ;)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo Dunky getting us back on track, I see! :D
    ooooo naughty girl hahahahaha

(watch out jen he's dreamin of ya big time now! )

ok well i need to know EVERYTHING , i'm trying the layers thing i want to make one of my photos of a table appear in a pic of a room that i DL'd from the web ! so i need to cut a bit and have a background ???? :confused:
    Easiest thing I guess V (but I know Dunk is the expert), add the table pic as a layer (cut and paste), then just erase all around it (put that layer a bit transparent so you can see underneath!). It's more precise than trying to select the table to cut & paste. That's what I think, but one can wait for Dunky.
    redrock wrote:
    Easiest thing I guess V (but I know Dunk is the expert), add the table pic as a layer (cut and paste), then just erase all around it (put that layer a bit transparent so you can see underneath!). It's more precise than trying to select the table to cut & paste. That's what I think, but one can wait for Dunky.

print out both pictures. cut out the table from one and use glue to stick it on the other.
    voila! no need for photoshop...

:o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:
    ooooo naughty girl hahahahaha

(watch out jen he's dreamin of ya big time now! )

ok well i need to know EVERYTHING , i'm trying the layers thing i want to make one of my photos of a table appear in a pic of a room that i DL'd from the web ! so i need to cut a bit and have a background ???? :confused:

yeah... put the table pic onto a seperate layer... go around it with the lasso tool and then cut and paste it onto your background layer... use the scale/skew/rotate functions to make it fit into the perspective of your room pic..

just what Rita said basically... but not jrd... he is a prickstick :)
    aww Thank you Dublin crew Pj lovers :D

ok i understand what your saying but i cant quiet do it :(

i got the layers up :)
    i found a cutting tool :)

but not sure how or what next ..... hummmmm rita msn ?

jrd yeah that I can do and would do but was asked for digital images :eek:
    V V wrote:
    aww Thank you Dublin crew Pj lovers

ok i understand what your saying but i cant quiet do it

i got the layers up :)
    i found a cutting tool :)

but not sure how or what next ..... hummmmm rita msn ?

dont use a cutting tool... use the polygonal lasso.. and get clicking all the way around yur table.... then once you get back to the start of it (think of it as putting train tracks out... you need to complete the entire track...) and if you cant find the exact start then just double click near it and it'll jump to it..

right then when its selected (this will be shown by the area you've just clicked around kinda having a line of ants moving around it...) then cut that and then paste it onto your other layer that has the room image on it.

i'm not helping am I :D
    no no you are helping :) *big kiss* just having trouble locating my polygonal lasso ? :( whats it look like where do i find it ? i'm in adobe imageReady is that ok?

ok found it back in photo shop , now how to do the layers or do i not need that , i think i'm confusing myself :o
    I find the lasso a bit harder to try and get the outlines. The magnetic one is easier but still not the same.

I find it a lot easier and a lot more precise (for the novices of course), if you have your table pic layer sort of transparent on your background layer and that you erase everything you don't want (the background will reveal itself then). None of this lasso going wonky or anything. Once you're happy with that, you just put that layer back to full opacity.
    V V wrote:

i know, i was just trying to be unhelpful in a retro stylee :p

i've done this sort of thing using GIMP on Linux system so if i could figure that out it must be easy enough to do with Photoshop... he said confidently... ;)
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    I did it , thanks Dunk and big Thank YOU to Rita for a great one to one on msn :D

Tate Modern here i come hahahahahahahaha
    polygonal lassoo.... marching ants.... set your layer to be slightly transparent... switch back to full opacity... join up your railway tracks...

this is all a bit technical for a Friday afternoon/evening isn't it ???? :D

i'm having a cup of tea and TWO penguins right now. so there! then it'll be time to head home for a relaxing orange juice or two...

anyone got anything interesting planned for the weekend? i'd like to slob around and watch the rugby all weekend but i think i'll be shopping and swimming tomorrow and then off to the Natural History Museum on Sunday... not that that's bad, but it's not sport, sofa and beer!
    jrd wrote:
    i know, i was just trying to be unhelpful in a retro stylee :p
    Sweetie.. you just went back to basics... that's all!
    oh Veeeeeeeee!!! A couple of nice ones :)http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=260141 check out the first post.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Glad to see we're getting back on track :D
    I need a coffee!
    Woohoo!!!!!! :D

Does that mean a France-England?
    redrock wrote:
    Woohoo!!!!!! :D

Does that mean a France-England?

indeed it do.
    who'd have thunk it... :D

come on Fiji!!!!
    jrd wrote:
    indeed it do.
    I guess I'll be supporting France on my own in this thread when it comes to that match!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Superb 1/4 finals :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Superb 1/4 finals :D
    :D Indeed! Shame south africa weren't going home too... but they're the only trination team I can stomach so I wasn't too bothered.

who woulda predicted THAT line up for the semis :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you