Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Buru wrote:
    Go Pumas!! :D

anyone here rooting for them? :p
    I hope we beat South africa and move on to the finals

PS. Sorry Dunk
    Mememememememe! I always wanted them to do well... just not at our feckin expense :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Buru wrote:
    haha cool
    I am more of a country fan, as in whatever Argentina is playing at at the moment fan :D

Hello all, btw!
    well I support Ireland but then in tournaments, if we don't qualify or if we leave early, I always 'sponsor a country' and Argentina's the lucky winner this year :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Mememememememe! I always wanted them to do well... just not at our feckin expense :mad:

haha I know.
    But boy, did I suffer on sunday
    Sheer heart attack... not for the weak of heart
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Buru wrote:
    haha I know.
    But boy, did I suffer on sunday
    Sheer heart attack... not for the weak of heart
    I know... at one stage I was thinking 'they've fucking blown it... Scotland are gonna get a last second try' very VERY lucky though... ya won't get away with that against south africa
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    absolutely you do... you're daughter is running around in hand-me-downs from Romanian orphans and you're good lady is selling me pics of herself in comprising positions so she can feed herself.

got a link to those pics...? ;)

*whistles tunelessly*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    Not me. Go France!

yeah, go home!
    oh... hang on... :o

;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello hello hello :)

it time to start thinking HALLOWEEN yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love it :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    jrd wrote:
    yeah, go home!

;)

hahaha
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    hello hello hello :)

it time to start thinking HALLOWEEN yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love it :)
    Yay Halloween! Already got me some stuff.... Kids love coming to our house because it's scary (and I really get into halloween... just love dressing up!). But each year, I need to surpass myself in the scary dept. Gabrielle said just dress up like the sugar plum fairy and be all sickly sweet.. that would freak them out! :D
    jrd wrote:
    yeah, go home!

;)
    :mad:
    redrock wrote:
    :mad:

:D

or should that be

Howdy. :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Buru wrote:
    you reckon there might be an Ed solo tour in 08?
    I would def go (or try to go, anyway)
    :cool:

Yeah its gonna happen but you're not invited :p

*that'll teach ya to knock us out of the world cup :p*
    I need a coffee!
  • Hello?!
    Hello?!

Howdy :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jrd wrote:
    Howdy :)

Thats so not funny :)

Hey rob where you been?
    I need a coffee!
    ooo scratchyman ! how are u ? :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ooo scratchyman ! how are u ? :)

there he goes
    he's off again....
    Good afternoon (or almost evening) everyone! ooOOoo scratchin'!!! Helloooooo! :)
    red how is the land of cakes ??

jrd how is land ?? :confused:

damn it I cant find my sllippers n its colddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

still havent put the heating on ! hahahahaha
    Get that heating on V! I need a blast of it in the morning and a bit in the evening :)... Cakes.... hmmmmm.... making more! Also going to make this indian apple chutney which uses this spice called asaphoetida (or something like that).. Got some and I thought I was going to PUKE! It stinks to high heaven... Googled it and found out in french it's called 'la merde du diable'.. the devil's shit. I should have thought as much with the 'phoetid' in the name! Apparently, when heated in a bit of oil/butter the smell and taste is an oniony-garlicky one....
    Still not sure I will be able to open the jar to put some in the pan!
    oooooo YUCK !!!! hahahaha good luck there

my house smells great cos i was burning some Frankin sence resin :)

bloody book keeping today cross eyed with numberssssssss

At my fancy dress party at the weekend met a lady who used to live in SEATLE :D said she was in an Indian once when ed, susan sarindon(sp?) and tim robins came in for dinner , very cool any how she said Meat Puppets were an amazing PJ influanced band . do any of know them??
    Meat Puppets? Nope... But hey! I Googled them! http://www.themeatpuppets.com/band.html

Your dressing up party.. forgot it was happening! Any pics?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    V V wrote:
    At my fancy dress party at the weekend met a lady who used to live in SEATLE :D said she was in an Indian once when ed, susan sarindon(sp?) and tim robins came in for dinner , very cool any how she said Meat Puppets were an amazing PJ influanced band . do any of know them??

I heard of the Meat Puppets - Nirvana covered some of their songs on their MTV unplugged show :)

whats everyone dressing up as for hallowe'en??
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

Heineken Helen
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Jennytree wrote:
    Big, black velvet cape with hood... and some freaky face cover of some kind.. (no.... different to my everyday make up... honest!). I love freaking the kids out :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    Heineken Helen

haha... we should get board members to dress up as others... I think you'd look better dressed up as V in a shiny dancing costume :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    Get that heating on V! I need a blast of it in the morning and a bit in the evening :)... Cakes.... hmmmmm.... making more! Also going to make this indian apple chutney which uses this spice called asaphoetida (or something like that).. Got some and I thought I was going to PUKE! It stinks to high heaven... Googled it and found out in french it's called 'la merde du diable'.. the devil's shit. I should have thought as much with the 'phoetid' in the name!

also (almost) sounds like ass-foetid. don't say you weren't warned! :eek:

V - eh ? :confused::o
    jrd wrote:
    V - eh ? :confused::o

I dont know what kinda land you live in :(

Dunk which costume would you like ???? :p
    blue findge ? coin bra tribal ? pink sequin 2 piece ??

not sure what I'll be wearing yet ,might borrow a long blue wig and i have a bright blue velvet edwardean dress, and the usual half dead make up :)
    V V wrote:
    I dont know what kinda land you live in :(

it may be grey and damp and horrible outside, but in jrd-land it's sunny and perfect... my Amazon package finally arrived :D
    Dunk which costume would you like ???? :p

Dunk will be answering the door buck nekkid... that should scare the Trick-or-Treaters away, forever... :eek:

ewww... think i've just scared myself there... :(
    Good afternoon people! How is everyone on this dull and grey day? :)

ooOOoo a package from Amazon.. didn't know they also sold 'those' kinds of things at Amazon.

I got a little note from the post office saying they had a package for me but had to take it back (why not leave it with a neighbour??). It could be one of 4 things I am expecting! The suspense is killing me! Betcha it's gonna be the stuff for G. though :(