Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• i'm so glad you had a good night :) i didn't get in until lateish, and was far too tired to make it back out. i'm getting better a the bike thing though.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Chime wrote:
    The screening was AWESOME :)

We were expecting the cinema to be pretty empty but it was full (including Ed Byrne) ... it's great to see it with that great sound ... and really bizarre to see someone you knows face fill the screen :D ... spotted loads of familiar faces and there's a couple it's a toss up between them and Stone who appears in the DVD more :p

We all came out on a bit of a high ... some more bouncy than others ... and obviously headed straight to the nearest pub.

Fingers crossed your screening will be announced soon.

Yeah I knew Ed Byrne was a Pearl Jam fan alright... he's a bit of a gombeen though! Quite odd he was there, though!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yeah I knew Ed Byrne was a Pearl Jam fan alright... he's a bit of a gombeen though! Quite odd he was there, though!

care to expand on that, particularly the meaning of 'gombeen' ? :D

the DVD's cool, not as good as seeing it on the big screen with 'proper' sound though, i imagine, but the beer served in my living room was probably cheaper and easier to get to ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:

the DVD's cool, not as good as seeing it on the big screen with 'proper' sound though, i imagine, but the beer served in my living room was probably cheaper and easier to get to ;)
    Hey ya! Just to let ya know I'll no longer be able to make use of that rugby ticket if it was still gonna be available :( cos we're having ANOTHER Paddys day party over here... and you and everyone is invited of course :)

But thanks anyway for keeping me in mind :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:

gombeen clearly does what it says on the tin ;) *ahem*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Chime wrote:
    The screening was AWESOME :)

We were expecting the cinema to be pretty empty but it was full (including Ed Byrne) ... it's great to see it with that great sound ... and really bizarre to see someone you knows face fill the screen :D ... spotted loads of familiar faces and there's a couple it's a toss up between them and Stone who appears in the DVD more :p

We all came out on a bit of a high ... some more bouncy than others ... and obviously headed straight to the nearest pub.

Fingers crossed your screening will be announced soon.

That's so cool! :cool:
    I really want to see that dvd
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yep... as Pippa said... AWESOME! It's going to be weird watching it on my little TV now....

Saw Stian, Gitta, Jeff (he's a real camera whore), Dan, Sandra once, Babs once and it would seem Keith saw himself. I'm sure I'm missing some.

Was great viewing.

Pippa... got an e-mail from Evan asking me how the viewing went! Did you get anything?
    Hey ya! Just to let ya know I'll no longer be able to make use of that rugby ticket if it was still gonna be available :( cos we're having ANOTHER Paddys day party over here... and you and everyone is invited of course :)

But thanks anyway for keeping me in mind :o

no worries.
    it was still available as far as i'm aware but i might have been forced to change that availability seeing as you've been getting far too many tickets for nice things recently ;)
    not that i'd be VICtimising you or anything like that... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Jennytree wrote:
    gombeen clearly does what it says on the tin ;) *ahem*

well i'm glad we cleared that up then... :)
  • jrd wrote:
    no worries.
    it was still available as far as i'm aware but i might have been forced to change that availability seeing as you've been getting far too many tickets for nice things recently ;)
    not that i'd be VICtimising you or anything like that... :D
    :D well thanks a million and I do appreciate it anyway :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • :D well thanks a million and I do appreciate it anyway :o

helen u know where to point people with rugby tix!!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hi all,

I'm back, had a great hol but am wrecked now (the daughter caught a cold and we're having long nights :rolleyes: )

Chat later :D

Glad screening went well :D
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    wow Al , that was the fastest holiday eveR !

Dan told me he saw himslef singing his head off to Porch waving his phone in the air , which means I was on the other end :D:D , HH did they get you holding ur phone up to? cos I might be on the DVD twice ! hahahahaha Cant wait to see it :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    wow Al , that was the fastest holiday eveR !

Dan told me he saw himslef singing his head off to Porch waving his phone in the air , which means I was on the other end :D:D , HH did they get you holding ur phone up to? cos I might be on the DVD twice ! hahahahaha Cant wait to see it :)

That means we can add V to the list of people we saw as we spotted Dan :D

Welcome back Al :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Good afternoon people :)
    D crew seems to be dying :(

my comp is getting better yay so no 3min wait for each page to load.

so whats the score ? what have you all been far to busy doing to post in here?????????

mine was sick computer and trying to be good at work :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Chime wrote:
    and really bizarre to see someone you knows face fill the screen :D ... spotted loads of familiar faces

Care to elaborate?
    Good afternoon people.. Can't post at work.. no internet. Though i would have plenty of time.. So pass the time playing solitaire, spider solitaire and those stupid games that come with every computer...

Finished early today. Left when i had done everything I needed to do!

Byrnzie!!!! Hello.... :)
    People! Where are you? Not even a little hello????
    redrock wrote:
    People! Where are you? Not even a little hello????

hello.....
    is it me you're looking for...?

oh no! :eek:
    what have i done...? not Lionel Richie again... :o

it's Friday afternoon...yippeeeee!!! and i've finally just sorted out a mega annoying problem with one of our main servers... i feel smug and deserving of a beer. anyone care to join me?
    mmmmmmmmmm.... beeeeer....
    No :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    oooooooooo BEEEEEEEEER

yes plz and WELL DONE *pats back*

Hello :) I've been working hard I hope the rest of u have ;)

Al :mad:
  • Geez things are certainly slow around these parts these days! :eek:

Maybe it's time soon for another flow? I'll text Dave at some point and get his arse into gear! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Morning all. I have a hangover. Blah!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Morning all. I have a hangover. Blah!

have you washed yet ??? !!!! :p
    is it kismet or synchronicity ????? :D
    got ur pm ;)
    Hi all.

Back at work today....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

The daughter started creche today, it was a bit mad. Of course when she saw all the toys, daddy was forgotten about, I suppose I'll have to get used to that :(

Hope you're all keeping well, anyone any luck with LZ tix???
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Anyone ordered new Radiohead album yet? Pre-order for download on 10 October and pay what you like! ... did a good job of keeping the release secret :D

... or £40 (incl delivery) for album plus bonus album (on cd and vinyl) together with artwork booklets etc and digital download made to order release on 1 December
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hellen... I'm sorry :o

But we kicked ass!
    Chime wrote:
    Anyone ordered new Radiohead album yet? Pre-order for download on 10 October and pay what you like! ... did a good job of keeping the release secret :D

... or £40 (incl delivery) for album plus bonus album (on cd and vinyl) together with artwork booklets etc and digital download made to order release on 1 December

wow, I had no idea of this,,, thanks!!!
    Buru wrote:
    Hellen... I'm sorry :o

But we kicked ass!

You're not allowed in here anymore ;)
    I need a coffee!