Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :D Indeed! Shame south africa weren't going home too... but they're the only trination team I can stomach so I wasn't too bothered.

who woulda predicted THAT line up for the semis :eek:

Anyone who did and put some cash on it .... well $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the odds they would have got :eek:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:
    Anyone who did and put some cash on it .... well $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the odds they would have got :eek:
    I KNOW! :eek: probably 100-1 or more.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :D Indeed! Shame south africa weren't going home too... but they're the only trination team I can stomach so I wasn't too bothered.

who woulda predicted THAT line up for the semis :eek:

The only one I thought def wouldn't get there was eng but there you go :D
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    oh Veeeeeeeee!!! A couple of nice ones :)http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=260141 check out the first post.

ooooooooo I checked the first pics :p:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ooooooooo I checked the first pics :p:D

Naughty :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    The only one I thought def wouldn't get there was eng but there you go :D

T'was funny.

I was on msn with swede during the game and I got a 'brb' message and then it went quiet ... I'm sure it wasn't related to what was going on in the game :p
    Chime wrote:
    T'was funny.

I was on msn with swede during the game and I got a 'brb' message and then it went quiet ... I'm sure it wasn't related to what was going on in the game :p

LOL of course not...hehehehehehe

Bought another poster last night :o most expensive one yet.....I have a problem
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    LOL of course not...hehehehehehe

Which one ... and more importantly how much :eek:

I only have the gigs I've been to (I like the Italy though :o) ... my fav of the ones I have is Katowice.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

absolutely you do... you're daughter is running around in hand-me-downs from Romanian orphans and you're good lady is selling me pics of herself in comprising positions so she can feed herself.

meanwhile you're buying posters to shows you didnt go to so you can get a stiffy at the colours used on them.

:)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Which one ... and more importantly how much :eek:

I only have the gigs I've been to (I like the Italy though :o) ... my fav of the ones I have is Katowice.

Klausen Hawaii s/n.....I can't tell you how much ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    absolutely you do... you're daughter is running around in hand-me-downs from Romanian orphans and you're good lady is selling me pics of herself in comprising positions so she can feed herself.

meanwhile you're buying posters to shows you didnt go to so you can get a stiffy at the colours used on them.

:)

You pretty much hit the nail on the head....well except for oh and the second part....and the third part...but I do spend too much on posters
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Klausen Hawaii s/n.....I can't tell you how much ;)

I could make a reasonable guess ... so have you broken it to the Mrs to be that the honeymoon is a long weekend in Blackpool?
    Chime wrote:
    I could make a reasonable guess ... so have you broken it to the Mrs to be that the honeymoon is a long weekend in Blackpool?

Its actually a short evening in a Black Pool :eek:

Actually she told me to buy it :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Its actually a short evening in a Black Pool :eek:

Actually she told me to buy it :eek:

... all this after you didn't take her to Dublin OR Wembley ... she's too good for ya ;)

Is you gonna let you get them all framed (:eek: more $$$$) and cover the house in them then?
    Irish Al wrote:
    but I do spend too much on posters

hey freak.. i've just found you on ebay.com spending $800 on posters recently...

i dont get shocked at anything, but i'm shocked now... look i'll even do a shocked smiley.. :eek:

for that money you could have got proper fucking hair restoration done.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good afternoon everyone!

Shame on Al..... spending his kid's college fund on posters!
    Chime wrote:
    ... all this after you didn't take her to Dublin OR Wembley ... she's too good for ya

Is you gonna let you get them all framed (: more $$$$) and cover the house in them then?

Both of those were her decision :) Erm...I'm gonna get a few framed, there are others up on the walls at the moment :D
    dunkman wrote:
    hey freak.. i've just found you on ebay.com spending $800 on posters recently...

i dont get shocked at anything, but i'm shocked now... look i'll even do a shocked smiley.. :

for that money you could have got proper fucking hair restoration done.

How did you find that????? Anyway its not true :p but some things are more important than hair restoration ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    How did you find that????? Anyway its not true :p but some things are more important than hair restoration ;)

just click on completed listings and then type in "pearl jam hawaii" your username gave you away :D:D

since when did Irish folks have too much money?? i thought you were all skint and had to eat roadkill to survive?.. if you get paid a fortune to babysit drug retards then i'm in the wrong line of work....

"hey kids, Al here, dont take drugs as they're bad for you... right wheres me £50 grand.. and lets go absailing retards"

i could do that
    dunkman wrote:
    just click on completed listings and then type in "pearl jam hawaii" your username gave you away :D:D

since when did Irish folks have too much money?? i thought you were all skint and had to eat roadkill to survive?.. if you get paid a fortune to babysit drug retards then i'm in the wrong line of work....

"hey kids, Al here, dont take drugs as they're bad for you... right wheres me £50 grand.. and lets go absailing retards"

i could do that

You've undervalued yourself I get much more than that for a little less work...."Hey kids, my names Al...stop being a junkie....goodbye"
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You've undervalued yourself I get much more than that for a little less work...."Hey kids, my names Al...stop being a junkie....goodbye"

i'll be honest... i was only really into it for the absailing
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Go Pumas!! :D

anyone here rooting for them? :p
    I hope we beat South africa and move on to the finals

PS. Sorry Dunk
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    dunkman wrote:
    i'll be honest... i was only really into it for the absailing

Unless that is now a term for watching women and animals do bad things together, I'm very surprised that it would come above cash in a scotsmans list of desires ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Buru wrote:
    Not me. Go France!
    Buru wrote:
    Go Pumas!! :D

I hope we beat South africa and move on to the finals

PS. Sorry Dunk

no worries ma dear.. i'm only really into football to be honest... rugby is for posh boys who like to see who can ejaculate onto a digestive the quickest.

but i'm going for Argentina... they are my second nation after all :):)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Unless that is now a term for watching women and animals do bad things together, I'm very surprised that it would come above cash in a scotsmans list of desires ;)

women and animals doing drugs? stealing hubcaps?

what bad things do you speak of?

and yes you're right about the desires bit :o:D:D
    dunkman wrote:
    women and animals doing drugs? stealing hubcaps?

what bad things do you speak of?

and yes you're right about the desires bit :o:D:D

:D
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    no worries ma dear.. i'm only really into football to be honest... rugby is for posh boys who like to see who can ejaculate onto a digestive the quickest.

but i'm going for Argentina... they are my second nation after all :):)

haha cool
    I am more of a country fan, as in whatever Argentina is playing at at the moment fan :D

Hello all, btw!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :D

you reckon there might be an Ed solo tour in 08?
    I would def go (or try to go, anyway)
    :cool:
    Buru wrote:
    you reckon there might be an Ed solo tour in 08?
    I would def go (or try to go, anyway)
    :cool:
    Looks like it might start in London in January 2008! ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Looks like it might start in London in January 2008! ;)

really? Very interesting... ;)
    I hope it is late january
    around the 23rd-26th

nice kickoff for a solo tour :p
    24th to be exact. :D The little voices spoke.