Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good afternoon people...

Oh dear Al.... :(
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Thanks a million ladies :D but V you are so right, its great that they are trying their best to stop tix getting into the hands of touts, I can't believe that people are paying thousands for the codes on ebay :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    fingers and toes crossed for you al.
    Legs?
    redrock wrote:
    Legs?

Now Now rita :rolleyes: we don't want this thread dragged back down to its former depths :p
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thanks a million ladies :D but V you are so right, its great that they are trying their best to stop tix getting into the hands of touts, I can't believe that people are paying thousands for the codes on ebay :eek:

thousands :eek: damn thats crazy !

and I thought u were gonna say to red no need to go to those extrems :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    thousands :eek: damn thats crazy !

and I thought u were gonna say to red no need to go to those extrems :p

Here we go.....down down down.......
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Here we go.....down down down.......

*coughs* u mean there YOU go :p

so what happens next with ur tix??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Well V.. I guess him and his Dad will have to come to my place and we can listen to a bit of Led Zep whilst he drowns his sorrow in beer!

No way!!!! He'll get in!
    yeah AL

if I made Astoria then you will make it to LEDZEP :) its your time its your place !

(was that what ed said at reading ?)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    yeah AL

if I made Astoria then you will make it to LEDZEP :) its your time its your place !

(was that what ed said at reading ?)

... and if he can't make it to Led Zep with the flights already booked he'll just have to come to QOTSA :cool:

Hope you mange to sort something out Al :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    To be honest I'm not sure that they can legally take the tix from me, as far as I'm aware because they did not mention before that they would take tix off people and they accepted my payment, then I should be ok, but I'll find out on 26th Nov.......keep a bed free rita ;)

Now V get back up off you knees :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

Now V get back up off you knees :p

u done already :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Chime wrote:
    ... and if he can't make it to Led Zep with the flights already booked he'll just have to come to QOTSA :cool:

where are they playing ??
    i'll look it up ;)
    Chime wrote:

True... they are playing the same night. Tix sold out though... but I'm sure there'll be some around nearer the time!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    red, i made a thread for you in other music.. i'll bump it for ye :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I saw it Dunky!!! Thank you ever so much... Made my day. :)
    V V wrote:
    u done already :eek: :eek: :eek:

You're just too good at it :D
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    in the light of all this good will, Zeppelin tickets, cocksucking, and Big Al's soft lips...

...does anyone have a spare Springsteen ticket for London...?

:o

just thought i'd ask...

feck... Liverpool... i'm depressed...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

what did it saaaay?! Fuckin websense has it blocked on meee :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    what did it saaaay?! Fuckin websense has it blocked on meee :(

The organiser of the Led Zeppelin reunion gig has spoken out about tackling the touts trying to sell ticket-buying passwords online.

Some fans who were successful in the recent ballot to buy tickets for the gig have started selling their ticket-buying access in online auctions today (October 2), but Harvey Goldsmith explained to NME.COM how he would be tackling the touts head on.

He said: "The selection process took place on Monday (October 1) and people were notified. The unscrupulous ones put (the codes) up on eBay and wherever they can.

"The issue is as follows - unless the name of the person who was successful in the random ballot and their pass-code number and their photo ID match they aren't going to get in. It's as simple as that. So I want people to know lest their upset and disappointed."

Goldsmith said that the root of the problem has yet to be addressed.

He said: "So long as eBay continue to allow this to take place it will continue to happen. The whole industry wants eBay to take 'ticket' off their inventory, but they won't."

Over 1 million fans successfully registered and all those randomly selected have been notified in the last 24 hours.? ?Tickets are limited to one pair per household.??

The organisers went on to street that all purchasers' names must match the same details as those who received the passcode. If anyone attempts to purchase tickets on someone else's passcode, they will be cancelled and the registrants will be notified on email.

Any cancelled tickets will then be re-allocated in a second draw.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    yay - cancelled tickets and a second ballot

now what are the odds....?>:.,?
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    Ah thankoo Dunk :)

So why is Al fooked then if he got tickets? did he get them on the ebayland?

Also, for the Irish folks that might occasionally visit this thread

Pearl Jam tribute band playing in Spring and Airbrake, Belfast, on Friday! Go see them!
    http://www.pearljem.com
    I was planning to drive up, but tis the boys burpday and we're going to the Misfits :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    yes jen he got a code from ebay n bought his tix , its all done n dusted but as he said they said about the id code things after he bought them so who knows
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    yes jen he got a code from ebay n bought his tix , its all done n dusted but as he said they said about the id code things after he bought them so who knows

So is there a t-shirt up in the clouds heading my way yet V? :confused::)
    V V wrote:

Ah ok! Shit buzz, Alfred :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah ok! Shit buzz, Alfred :(

Yep :(
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So is there a t-shirt up in the clouds heading my way yet V? :confused::)

you know what I SWEAR I have JUST wrapped it and after lunch walking down to the PO :)

i got a load of stuff tp send out !
    Good afternoon people! :)
    afternoon
    back to the grind stone i see !

my house is such a damn mess :mad:

Al, the hippies are waiting !

Heather what kind of bike do u have?

Dunk why don't you talk to us much anymore :(
    Morning everyone!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!