Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i'm cliking like mad but the unsubscribe window is not showing :(

now I'm wondring if ours is singing and not dancing damn this techie stuff is hard on my brain :confused:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    how come Dunk ur No.2 of urown fan club , i cant imagine this a number 1 ??????????

oh and DUnk have u seen this ? ur tightness might like it :)

The DVD appears on hmv.com now for pre-order and it's cheaper than play.com

It's £13.99 with free delivery!
    Nice thanks!

oh..and into the Wild for £8.99
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • How do you cancel an order from the 10C?

Did not realise that the Italy DVD was region 1 :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:
    mines is a dvd-recorder and i've yet to find a hack for it... i'll take that £25 and buy something else.. if i bought a dvd player just to play one DVD that'd be crazee...

£18 for the DVD that arrives after Halloween
    £25 for a player that some junkie sold me on Ebay
    = £43 plus fees

I'll buy it for £15 off Play.com, watch it on official day of release and use the other £28 to buy 2 COOL t-shirts from another store and a wee bottle of red to watch the DVD...

this post was verified by AWESOMESCAN... for all your awesome scanning requirements.

click here to unsubscribe

If you were a real fan then you'd tell the Mrs that you had to go to America for a few days on 'official business'. You could then watch the dvd over there and get a holiday thrown in to the bargain. :confused:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning everyone!

V... loads of speculation about LZ in Other Music!

Caz... got the thingy for the coffee machine yesterday morning... bliss...:D:D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    If you were a real fan then you'd tell the Mrs that you had to go to America for a few days on 'official business'. You could then watch the dvd over there and get a holiday thrown in to the bargain. :confused:

That was such a good suggestion....I used it......am hittin seattle to watch the dvd with the lads next month :D

Oh yeah I got a spare flight for anyone who wants it ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    That was such a good suggestion....I used it......am hittin seattle to watch the dvd with the lads next month :D

Oh yeah I got a spare flight for anyone who wants it ;)

oooo me me me take me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

ooo i'm off to see if i can stay out of the LZ gossip hahahah !
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    how come Dunk ur No.2 of urown fan club , i cant imagine this a number 1 ??????????

oh and DUnk have u seen this ? ur tightness might like it :)

The DVD appears on hmv.com now for pre-order and it's cheaper than play.com

It's £13.99 with free delivery!
    Nice thanks!

oh..and into the Wild for £8.99

thanks VV :) ITS NOW DOWN TO £12.99!!!!!!! (re-thinks ordering from Play.com to save £2)

my tightness does like it, however, i ordered The Departed and some kiddie DVD??? Madasgacar on HMV... yeah they were cheap but they took 8 days to arrive... :confused: 8 fookin days!!!!

i'll get that soundtrack though ma dear.. £8.99 is a a steal :)

Caz.. i just emailed the 10C and said either their brains or their signature would be on the contract... they signed it... true story
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:

if you were a real fan you'd have been at the Wembley show.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

Ouch! :(

if you were a real fan you'd have ordered the 'scratch and sniff Eddie Vedder doll' that was released for a limited time only last week.
    dunkman wrote:

oOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooo
    thems fightin words !!!!!!

**nudges B , get him get him get him**

so 9 quid for into the wild or pay 10c the extra 7 and get the T ????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Byrnzie wrote:

i'm sorry amigo.. i didnt mean to hurt you with that one. :o:)

how's Seoul then? :)
    Byrnzie wrote:

if you were a real fan you'd have ordered the 'scratch and sniff Eddie Vedder doll' that was released for a limited time only last week.

ooohhh were they Region Free?

i ordered a Stone Gossard Wonderbra instead
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm sorry amigo.. i didnt mean to hurt you with that one. :o:)

how's Seoul then? :)

No problemo compadre.
    Seoul's cool. The works a bit of a slog though.
    scratch and sniff Eddie Vedder doll'

I WANT 1, I WANT 1 I WANT 1 I WANT 1 I WANT 1 I WANT 1 I WANT 1 I WANT 1

damn that sounds gooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D

and just to spam it again ! did u boys check these boys out?? :)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=188479892
    Byrnzie wrote:
    No problemo compadre.
    Seoul's cool. The works a bit of a slog though.

what work are you doing ???? or shouldnt I ask :D

i feel so out of touch :( , gossip queen needs more food ;)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    BUT ........ BUT ........ but
    its loads !

well in that case I shall think of a cunning plan :D

in that case, send some to me so i can spend it on beer too! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    in that case, send some to me so i can spend it on beer too! ;)

and 2 tixs to this o2 show ? :D
    anyone going to try for tix to this u know the errr ledzep/pete Towsened thingy ???
    dunkman wrote:
    ...i ordered The Departed and some kiddie DVD??? Madasgacar on HMV...

Madagascar's excellent!
    "I like to move it move it... I like to move it move it..."
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    anyone going to try for tix to this u know the errr ledzep/pete Towsened thingy ???
    Being the age I am and having been raised on LedZep (well... almost!), this is one show that I would LOVE to go to but...... miserably skint.. and it will be a pricey one I think. :( (if there was a crying emoticon, it would be here). Just don't have the money. If the show happens as early as they say, tix will go on sale soon... just very bad timing with all the expenses of beginning of term and everything else.

V.. unable to see them yesterday. May try Kingston if we get away from this birthday do early enough.... If not maybe water Rats later this month (day after Keith's band plays there!)

Did I see SCRATCH N SNIFF EDDIE DOLL????? :eek: Me, me, me, me.... please!
    jrd wrote:
    Madagascar's excellent!
    "I like to move it move it... I like to move it move it..."

"oh its ok, i have a new crown... with a gekko on it"

i love that movie... Melman is hilarious, the scene where he tries to light a fire... quality! :D
  • redrock wrote:
    Being the age I am and having been raised on LedZep (well... almost!), this is one show that I would LOVE to go to but...... miserably skint.. and it will be a pricey one I think. :( (if there was a crying emoticon, it would be here). Just don't have the money. If the show happens as early as they say, tix will go on sale soon... just very bad timing with all the expenses of beginning of term and everything else.

V.. unable to see them yesterday. May try Kingston if we get away from this birthday do early enough.... If not maybe water Rats later this month (day after Keith's band plays there!)

Did I see SCRATCH N SNIFF EDDIE DOLL????? :eek: Me, me, me, me.... please!
    :eek: Holy fuck!!!! Led zep... led zep... led zep :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    :eek: Holy fuck!!!! Led zep... led zep... led zep :eek:

quite... what? eh ? Led Zep ? what's all this about then ? can someone explain ?
    :confused:

at home today with what seems to be 'flu, got a temperature and the sweats (no jug sweat, Dunk) so thought i was hallucinating when someone mentioned Led Zep...

bleargh... lovely day as well :(
    dunkman wrote:
    "oh its ok, i have a new crown... with a gekko on it"

i love that movie... Melman is hilarious, the scene where he tries to light a fire... quality! :D

"Smile and wave, boys. Just smile and wave..."

or further reading...
    V V wrote:
    what work are you doing ???? or shouldnt I ask :D

i feel so out of touch :( , gossip queen needs more food ;)

Same thing I was doing before - teachin cockney rhyming slang to the Korean youth.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Same thing I was doing before - teachin cockney rhyming slang to the Korean youth.

Them feckin cockney koreans :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    ooo i see just a move of location!

jrd believe it baby!, i heard it from the foals mouth hahaha bout 3 months ago. not sure about this whole ticket thing sounds tricky but may as well try!
    V V wrote:
    ooo i see just a move of location!

jrd believe it baby!, i heard it from the foals mouth hahaha bout 3 months ago. not sure about this whole ticket thing sounds tricky but may as well try!

I heard a couple of months ago as well....when I told me da, he said he doesn't care where they play, he's gonna fly me and the bro and him to see them :D .....I'll believe it when I see it...I bet it'll the same weekend as me stag......what will he go to tho, that is the question, like the age old one....daddy or chips, daddy or chips :)

EDIT: I wonder how they talked the John Paul Jones out of retirement :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    dont know but it was very emtional i'm sure.

ooo Al I keep forgetting about ur dad , whats his name again ??

oooooooo that would be so mean to make him choose just move ur bloody weekend u can get drunk and messed up any time !!
    Irish Al wrote:
    EDIT: I wonder how they talked the John Paul Jones out of retirement :confused:

i'm thinking its because of the reason for the show... that Atlantic guy who signed them... Ahmet Ergun(sp).. him...