Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm thinking its because of the reason for the show... that Atlantic guy who signed them... Ahmet Ergun(sp).. him...

your thinking is most correct sir!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm thinking its because of the reason for the show... that Atlantic guy who signed them... Ahmet Ergun(sp).. him...

Missed that, whats the deal with him??

V V wrote:
    oooooooo that would be so mean to make him choose just move ur bloody weekend u can get drunk and messed up any time !!

No bloody chance ;) Drinks is drinks :)
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

anyone got any links to any articles about these rumourous rumours ? i havnae heard a ting...!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    ...answer me own questions:
    Rock legends Led Zeppelin will reportedly reunite for a one-off memorial concert in honour of their late record boss before embarking on a world tour.

The 'Whole Lotta Love' rockers have only performed a handful of concerts, including Live Aid in 1985, since their split in 1980 following the death of drummer John Bonham.

But singer Robert Plant, guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist John Paul Jones will re-group alongside Bonham's son Jason for a special concert in memory of Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun in London.

A source said: "Page, Plant and Jones spoke and agreed to do the memorial concert. They are waiting for a definite date.

"And no-one can quite believe it, but during discussions about the concert they all gave the green light to a tour if it all does well and they don't all fall out.

"It has been hoped-for and denied for years. But this is the closest they have ever come to a reunion tour. The feeling is that this is going to happen next year."

Ertegun died in December after seven weeks in a coma following a fall at a Rolling Stones concert.

well, we can but hope... :)

how old are these guys now...? must be younger than the Stones, though... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Irish Al wrote:
    No bloody chance ;) Drinks is drinks :)

*nods solemnly in agreement*

verily the Bald One doth speak the truth.

;)
    jrd wrote:

;)

and so does the blonde one , Believe it ! ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    jrd wrote:

;)

Toth tells the truth :D
    V V wrote:
    and so does the blonde one , Believe it ! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I need a coffee!
    hmmm... the Led Zep website has to be one of the more uninformative ones around... is November 13th the date for the release of the new 'best-of' album ?

and just to spread more unproven rumours what i found
    According to a report on September 5, 2007, Plant stated that Zeppelin would reunite for a "one off gig," in London. There is speculation that the concert would take place on November 26, 2007 at the O2 Arena in London.

oh, morning all. ;)
    jrd wrote:
    hmmm... the Led Zep website has to be one of the more uninformative ones around... is November 13th the date for the release of the new 'best-of' album ?

and just to spread more unproven rumours what i found

oh, morning all. ;)

ugh! what does it take to convince this man? lol

afternoon . my trapezius is hypertonic, grrr but so are most peoples I really need a massage :(

so weekend plans beautiful people ???? :)

we are going to a lil bike show thinyg in a biker pub not so far fromhome, huby is taking biggest child on his bike *glups* . might go for a walk in the woods on sunday if its nice.
    V V wrote:

He is old and stupid.....but he will learn ;)
    V V wrote:
    afternoon . my trapezius is hypertonic, grrr but so are most peoples I really need a massage :(

You really should get that checked out ;)
    V V wrote:
    so weekend plans beautiful people ????

Rugby World Cup and Euro 08 Qualifiers :D
    V V wrote:
    we are going to a lil bike show thinyg in a biker pub not so far fromhome, huby is taking biggest child on his bike *glups* . might go for a walk in the woods on sunday if its nice.

:cool:
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Good arvo ya ravin' bloody mongrels!
    That was my impression of Alf from 'Home and away'.
    I hoped ya liked it? :confused:
    V V wrote:

oh, i'm convinced... that there are rumours that something might possibly be being considered as a maybe... ;)
    ...my trapezius is hypertonic, grr...

is that anything like ginandtonic, mmmm... ?
    and my swonnicles are revolving... should i massage them ?
    so weekend plans beautiful people???

rugby, beer, football, beer, babysitter, meal out, beer, wine, headache, lie-in, packing for holiday, more rugby, more beer/wine... :D

...thought some/all of the rugby/beer/football may be interrupted by CBeebies... :(
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good arvo ya ravin' bloody mongrels!
    That was my impression of Alf from 'Home and away'.
    I hoped ya liked it? :confused:

didn't he say it more like "mungrels" ?
    not that i ever watched it... :o
    Irish Al wrote:
    He is old and stupid.....but he will learn ;)

old... kinda
    stupid... kinda
    will learn... i kinda doubt it! :cool:

done as much learning as i'm going to... now is just the time to pass on my wisdom. for example, did you know that rubbing a mixture of fermented cow dung and jug sweat on your head is a cure for baldness ? :p

actually, it might be a good thing if i leant how to control my new DVD/HDD/VCR recorder... it looks very impressive but it has an instruction book the size of the Domesday Book! :(
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    hello!

what have I missed? Fuck all by the looks of it!

hope everyone is keeping dandy
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    hello!

hello! right back at ye...
    what have I missed? Fuck all by the looks of it!

yerp... that would about sum things up... oh, apart from Led Zep reforming... ;)
    hope everyone is keeping dandy

nah... threw mine out years ago... should have kept them, some saddo freaks collect comics y'know... sheeesh... weirdos :D
    V V wrote:

you can now colour me a lovely shade of convinced...
    jrd wrote:
    yerp... that would about sum things up... oh, apart from Led Zep reforming... ;)

Just because I haven't been here, don't mean that I don't know these things! Tis pretty sweet news alright... but I'm slightly more excited about getting pizza tonight :) I have priorities, y'know!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    ooo pizza yum that sounds good
    what u having on it?
    Jennytree wrote:
    Just because I haven't been here, don't mean that I don't know these things!

well i HAVE been on here and i still hadn't heard about it until yesterday...! :o
    you're all too well-informed!
    Tis pretty sweet news alright... but I'm slightly more excited about getting pizza tonight :) I have priorities, y'know!

pizza before beer??!! :eek:
    there are priorities and then there are PRIORITIES!!!!! ;)
  • hello everyone!!

it's been a while... been visiting family and moving house. haven't got my internet sorted yet.

so... guess what i have in my posession?!

IMAGINE IN CORNICE!!! i'm so fucking excited! :D
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    hello everyone!!

it's been a while... been visiting family and moving house. haven't got my internet sorted yet.

so... guess what i have in my posession?!

Welcome back...how did you get that????
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    When is the watching party then? :D

Subscribed to the very informative LedZep site.. goes live on my daughter's birthday.. hmmmm... will need to try to remember to check it out!

V.. sorry about your hypertonic trapezius.. sounds funny though! ooOOoo M going on a bike ride! Nice :D
    GTF ! :) hello , thats where you've been hiding !
    lucky girl :)

red thanks just need loads of massage, most ppl's are.

they just left and H n I will in the car shortly.

i should find the LZ site too!
  • i'm not going to say how i got it... but i can say that it's fucking fantastic! beautiful. brought back some wonderful memories. and saw lots of fmiliar faces.

if you guys want to see it early we could have a watching party...
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    well, dublin crew on the second page - I'm disappointed to say the least!

I wanna see Pearl Jam agaaaain... and go travelling... grr!

Hope everyone had a fab weekend :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning everyone! Early bird Jenny :D

Loads of cooking yesterday... more today.... still have 4 bags full of apples (and more on the tree!). Damn.. I just can't let them go to waste.. I wish I could - I'm fed up with them! :D
    redrock wrote:

Loads of cooking yesterday... more today.... still have 4 bags full of apples (and more on the tree!). Damn.. I just can't let them go to waste.. I wish I could - I'm fed up with them! :D

mmm apple cruuumble! ship some over here, I'll get rid of 'em!

mebbe if they all rot, you can just save them to throw at people :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    morning

GTF :eek: naughty girl !

apples hummmmmm chuntney with dates n onion? freeze them ? i'm sure u have googled everything possible :D I made some blackberry jam the other day couldnt let them go to waist either!

Jen me too :(
  • redrock wrote:

looks like we've got an interesting group on our hands :o

and probably gonna be the shittest group of the lot... rugby wise... also! :eek:

The outcome is gonna come down to the FINAL match... provided we all win the 'little' games.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you