Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    those of you not into the poster craze would probably want to knock seven shades of sense into me if you knew how much I spent on posters on friday night :o
    ooooOOOOoooo what did you buy??? :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey everyone else...those of you not into the poster craze would probably want to knock seven shades of sense into me if you knew how much I spent on posters on friday night :o

Question is will the other half knock seven shades of sense into you when she finds out how much you've spent ... or is she not going to find out? :o

Let me guess party line is you were buying them for da brudder :p

Where were you buying from?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    ooooOOOOoooo what did you buy???

2 Klausen's.....DC and Toronto :o
    Chime wrote:
    Question is will the other half knock seven shades of sense into you when she finds out how much you've spent ... or is she not going to find out?

Let me guess party line is you were buying them for da brudder

Where were you buying from?

She won't cause she's paying for half the DC one for me birthday :D We were both a bit pissed ;)

Got DC from ebay and klausen from modernrockart
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    2 Klausen's.....DC and Toronto : o

She won't cause she's paying for half the DC one for me birthday :D We were both a bit pissed ;)

Interesting tactics :D
    Irish Al wrote:

Ah didn't think Brad had managed to sort his site :o ... my s/n London and Katowice arrived on Thursday :)
    If I could just get Honolulu and Dusseldorf I would stop buying posters :D
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:
    Interesting tactics :D
    Ah didn't think Brad had managed to sort his site :o ... my s/n London and Katowice arrived on Thursday :)

Cool. Yeah looks like the site will be a while cause he's heading off to Flatstock :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Cool. Yeah looks like the site will be a while cause he's heading off to Flatstock :)

... so the cupboards may be bare by the time the site is up :( ... not that I would be buying ... still only the shows I've been too :) ... although I like Italy :o
    Chime wrote:
    ... so the cupboards may be bare by the time the site is up :( ... not that I would be buying ... still only the shows I've been too :) ... although I like Italy :o

Yeah I have that one, Keith (the darling!) brought it back for me :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah I have that one, Keith (the darling!) brought it back for me :D

I'd kinda been hoping that the t-shirt for the dvd would be the Italy poster :( ... saw Keith's Italy :)
    Chime wrote:
    .. saw Keith's Italy :)
    Is that what it's called now.....? JUST KIDDING!!!!!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:
    If I could just get Honolulu and Dusseldorf I would stop buying posters :D

Dusseldorf is a sweet poster.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    Dusseldorf is a sweet poster.

It certainly is :D
    I need a coffee!
    Good Morning!

Pippa... I've fowarded an e-mail to your hotmail account (just in case you didn't get it). Be ready tomorrow morning 9am.:D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    So what was the London poster like?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    2 Klausen's.....DC and Toronto :o

:eek: that DC one's not cheap... am I right? Isn't that the one people are going nuts for?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    posters :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Good Morning!

Pippa... I've fowarded an e-mail to your hotmail account (just in case you didn't get it). Be ready tomorrow morning 9am.:D

Thanks :) ... I hadn't got e-mail :o I will be doing Glasgow and haven't decided if I'll do one of the London dates as well (if I do prob will be the Sat) wish it was somewhere smaller :(
    Chime wrote:
    Thanks :) ... I hadn't got e-mail :o I will be doing Glasgow and haven't decided if I'll due one of the London dates as well (if I do prob will be the Sat) wish it was somewhere smaller :(

Me too... O2 is very big! I'll be going on the Saturday. G wants to come too.
    :eek: that DC one's not cheap... am I right? Isn't that the one people are going nuts for?

:o Nope it certainly isnt cheap and yep thats the one people are going nuts over :D

Fuck it, its only money and its not like I have any major expenses coming up in the next few months :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    So, I'm moving to Seoul on Saturday. Cool!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So, I'm moving to Seoul on Saturday. Cool!

Very cool!! Be sure to post pics in one of your spaces. :)

I got 3 cds in the mail I had forgotten I bought. So I have realized that spending money on music and related things, is not an issue for me :p:D
    Buru wrote:
    Very cool!! Be sure to post pics in one of your spaces. :)

I got 3 cds in the mail I had forgotten I bought. So I have realized that spending money on music and related things, is not an issue for me :p:D

I love it when I get books or cd's from Amazon that I'd forgotten I'd bought. I have cut down on my online spending lately though.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I love it when I get books or cd's from Amazon that I'd forgotten I'd bought. I have cut down on my online spending lately though.

Lucky you...mine has significantly increased and both my credit cards are looking quite disapprovingly at me :o
    I need a coffee!
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    dunkman wrote:
    hey dude, with your phenomenal grasp of grammar and spelling, you'll go all the way to the top!!! ;)

good luck!! :)

yeah i rule at engerlish!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    Morning everyone... just got my tickets for the Foo Fighters in November :D Taking my daughter - it will be her first major gig! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello , good bye sorry I have no time to be with you beautiful people at the mo :(

but I wanted to bring you this cos its stuck in my head and i LOVE it lots of love to all xx

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fYO1i1otn1k
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrock wrote:
    Morning everyone... just got my tickets for the Foo Fighters in November :D Taking my daughter - it will be her first major gig! :D

I finally managed to get 4 tickets for Cardiff......what a kerfuffle though.

They put the wrong info on the email for Cardiff and then posted the right link in a members only forum on the Foo board and as my account expired long ago I had to phone my mate and ask to borrow his login so i could get to it. His login wouldnt work either at first but eventually did so i found the link and got the tickets - hurrah
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
    redrock wrote:

Got my tickets this morning as well for the gigs ... after cursing the website grrrrrr :mad:

I'm taking my Mum :D
    Chime wrote:
    Got my tickets this morning as well for the gigs ... after cursing the website grrrrrr :mad:

I'm taking my Mum :D

Cool ladies you and red!!