Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    good morning !

enjoy the second sexyest man in the world tonight you lucky people !

hello sad poster boy !

good hols jrd and keep up the wet dog !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks!

More posters :eek:

Haven't bought anymore (yet) but am considering starting to trade :)
    V V wrote:
    good morning !

enjoy the second sexyest man in the world tonight you lucky people !

hello sad poster boy !

Hey sexy belly girl :D
    I need a coffee!
    oi ulot
    check out this band VERY GOOD and well its a friend so if u can go see them do it!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=188479892

hi al , what posters are u buying now???????/

cant believe i got paid to shake me belly on saturday ! hahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    JRD.. nice hols?

very nice, thanks... :)
    now really busy at work trying to catch up and get ready for the start of term... :(
    good job i've only got a week and a bit to go before my next holiday :cool:

EDIT: forgot to say enjoy CC! but then i assume you will....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:

now you're just doing that deliberately... and i'm not going to fall for it...

...whatever it means... :confused:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    now you're just doing that deliberately... and i'm not going to fall for it...

...whatever it means... :confused:

no I'm not !

I got a new tribal advanced moves DVD and thats one of the new moves , I think its a walking shoulder shimmy ! stupid name !!!
    where did u go what did u do for this holiday ?
    V V wrote:
    no I'm not !

I got a new tribal advanced moves DVD and thats one of the new moves , I think its a walking shoulder shimmy ! stupid name !!!

you said it :cool:
    where did u go what did u do for this holiday ?

West coast of France between St Nazaire and La Rochelle. Nice apartment with a pool, not far from the sea. Shame we had to share it with the outlaws... too many children means not much relaxing... ;)

gotta go... 30 min walk to Waterloo seeing as those nice Tube people are going on strike :mad:
    ooOOooo nice !
    yeah damn children , who have 'em ! hahaha

bye have a nice evening xx
    V V wrote:
    hi al , what posters are u buying now???????/

cant believe i got paid to shake me belly on saturday ! hahaha

Congrats on getting paid to shake your front booty :o

Just bought dc and toronto :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Oh wow.. great show, great songs, great band, great voice, great chest :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:

DIRTY!

(Hopes everyone has seen the moro ad)
    I need a coffee!
    morning arrrrr that was a bit sad taking the kids back to school it has been lovely having them home, even though the peace is great too !

DAMN that Cornell taking his shirt off when I wasnt there :(

soundds like it was a great show, looking forward to a dodgie bootleg ! :)

Al how many walls do you have in your house ?????
    redrock wrote:

so no moobs then, i take it...? ;)
    V V wrote:
    Al how many walls do you have in your house ?????

Enough for more posters ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • jrd wrote:
    so no moobs then, i take it...? ;)

LOL :D

Definitely no moobs. In fact he needs feeding up, more meat needed on him!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning People!

Ladies (and gents!).. Ross Halfin has a few pics up... http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/september-2007/diary-september-2007.php

I guess more will come later!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/serenasundai/1320763718/in/set-72157601852930222/ for V
    So... anyone getting Into the Wild with the T-shirt?
    redrock wrote:
    Morning People!

Ladies (and gents!).. Ross Halfin has a few pics up... http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/september-2007/diary-september-2007.php

http://www.flickr.com/photos/serenasundai/1320763718/in/set-72157601852930222/ for V

OOOOOooooOOOOOoo lovely lovely lovely :D thanks honey!

Into the wild with T ??? I did go for the pictuer in a frame , didnt like the T but it works out only £3 more to get it with the T through 10c. *goes off to find the wild Ed T ;)**
    5th Ross pic along is making me dribble ! :p

wild T is nice I like that lil figure always have , might get it ! (like i need another Tshirt)

AL ????? what happen to ya ??
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning ... I went for the Into the Wild bundle as I like the T - even though it won't fit :( and you can't find the cd at a reasonable price over here anyway.

Ah the nice security guard who gave me the plec made it into one of Ross's pics :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:
    Morning People!

Of course :rolleyes: but thinkin about cancelling my order for the dvd if its not gonna work here :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Of course :rolleyes: but thinkin about cancelling my order for the dvd if its not gonna work here :(

what ! that would be really stupid of them not to have sorted out the playing of DVD's i got my other DVDs from them and they worked!

pip i saw it on amazon for £12 !
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    what ! that would be really stupid of them not to have sorted out the playing of DVD's i got my other DVDs from them and they worked!

pip i saw it on amazon for £12 !

the new dvd from 10club is REGION 1 and NTSC only... i cancelled my order... pre-ordered it from play.com withoot the free-tshirt but at least i'll have it on day of release :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    REALLY wow thats very shit of tenc !

on another note just played the jeff buckley live in japan again oh my gooooodness Eternal Life is so good on it , :) Orgasmic :D

Dunk how much was it on play.com ??
    V V wrote:
    REALLY wow thats very shit of tenc !

on another note just played the jeff buckley live in japan again oh my gooooodness Eternal Life is so good on it , :) Orgasmic :D

Dunk how much was it on play.com ??

8.3million Yen

or £14.99 oor money

yeah it is shit... lets make a movie about PJ in Italy and then make that movie region-coded so that they cant watch it if they buy it from us... 10club said that... in a post on some thread back in 1705
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:

Just ordered a copy.
    dunkman wrote:
    the new dvd from 10club is REGION 1 and NTSC only... i cancelled my order... pre-ordered it from play.com withoot the free-tshirt but at least i'll have it on day of release :):)

Just get yerself a multi region dvd player ya tight git! You can get one on e-bay for 25 quid.
    Dunkman]lets make a movie about PJ in Italy and then make that movie region-coded so that they cant watch it if they buy it from us... 10club said that... in a post on some thread back in 1705

Old bastards anit they !
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just get yerself a multi region dvd player ya tight git! You can get one on e-bay for 25 quid.

YES TIGHT ARSE !!!!!!!!! I pretty sure ours is an all singing all dancing one :D:D:D just need to nick the money off Dunk and bobs me uncle or should that be Ed's my daddy :D

oi B what should i do with the rest of ur ticket moneys ???????
    V V wrote:
    oi B what should i do with the rest of ur ticket moneys ???????

Well, if I were you I'd spend it on beer.
    Just send me the t-shirt in a week or two once I've gotten an address for ya, and I'll be happy. (You can buy me a pint when I get back to blighty aswell). ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, if I were you I'd spend it on beer.
    Just send me the t-shirt in a week or two once I've gotten an address for ya, and I'll be happy. (You can buy me a pint when I get back to blighty aswell). ;)

BUT ........ BUT ........ but
    its loads !

well in that case I shall think of a cunning plan :D
    Byrnzie wrote:

mines is a dvd-recorder and i've yet to find a hack for it... i'll take that £25 and buy something else.. if i bought a dvd player just to play one DVD that'd be crazee...

£18 for the DVD that arrives after Halloween
    £25 for a player that some junkie sold me on Ebay
    = £43 plus fees

I'll buy it for £15 off Play.com, watch it on official day of release and use the other £28 to buy 2 COOL t-shirts from another store and a wee bottle of red to watch the DVD...

this post was verified by AWESOMESCAN... for all your awesome scanning requirements.

click here to unsubscribe