Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191

Hmm... anyone remember the American lad who wrote me the poem that time? :o well he called me a couple of times after that but always 'I'm in town if you're around or I'm going out tonight' but it was never good timing. So I haven't heard from him in months... and he just rang me there :eek: he wants to meet up tonight :D but it's too short notice really. So maybe we're meeting tomorrow.

oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :D sorry, we're basically just being nicer than we should be to eachother... considering we're now rivals :D

Hmm... anyone remember the American lad who wrote me the poem that time? :o well he called me a couple of times after that but always 'I'm in town if you're around or I'm going out tonight' but it was never good timing. So I haven't heard from him in months... and he just rang me there :eek: he wants to meet up tonight :D but it's too short notice really. So maybe we're meeting tomorrow.

Get stuck in there :d
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    :D sorry, we're basically just being nicer than we should be to eachother... considering we're now rivals :D

*waheyyyy!*

Rigby Reardon: [Gasping] What are you... doing?
    Juliet Forrest: Adjusting your willie. When you fell through the window it shifted out of whack.
    Rigby Reardon: Thanks.
    Juliet Forrest: You're welcome.
    Rigby Reardon: [narrating] I hadn't had my willie adjusted like that in a long time, especially without having to beg.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    morning , if u think this is early well rita will have been at work for 20mins already :eek: good luck I hope it all goes well :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    morning all :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • V V wrote:
    oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo :D
    :D I dunno why I'm going to meet up with a guy who would write a poem :eek: but fuck it... I'm that desparate :D

good luck rita :)

congrats on last night buru

morning VV & Jenny.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    :D I dunno why I'm going to meet up with a guy who would write a poem :eek: but fuck it... I'm that desparate :D

morning VV & Jenny.

Good woman ;)
    I need a coffee!
    yo to the 'fro Al!

Worldwide Suicide was played on Phantom fm this morning... got me all ready to go to work at 6am :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473

morning VV & Jenny.

ok, so we're still being nice to each other? ;) Cool

Jenny, I also always love Pearl Jam on the radio, def makes me feel energized when I start the morning

Morning all...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Buru wrote:
    ok, so we're still being nice to each other? ;) Cool

Jenny, I also always love Pearl Jam on the radio, def makes me feel energized when I start the morning

Morning all...
    for now :)

I WAS hoping that you wouldn't get the bonus point though. As I supported you against france, I was supporting Georgia last night... I like underdogs :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I like underdogs too.

Man, I am hungry.
    Where's everyone?
  • Buru wrote:
    I like underdogs too.

Man, I am hungry.
    Where's everyone?
    :eek: I'm not talking about EATING the underdogs :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    morning , if u think this is early well rita will have been at work for 20mins already :eek: good luck I hope it all goes well :)

What a funky place! Because my office is within the production bit, I have to wear saftety shoes, a white coat AND a hair thingy. This is because I am in and out of the office and need to go past machines, yumyums being baked, chocolate donuts, etc. I had a great time.. The job isn't too bad either and I can actually finish at 1.30pm or leave early if I did all my work but still get paid until 2pm! So, all in all, it's OK! :D

Thanks for your wishes.

Just saw the Led Zep thing... £125!!! I can't afford that **cries** (even if I am working now....) **cries more**
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is that what they are. i havent found the right site yet hahaha ops ...... cry infront of Rob, make him pay for u .
    Byrnzie wrote:

How the fuck did they manage that?

and where is Dunk this weather? Did the wife kill him for telling a shit joke?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrock wrote:
    What a funky place! Because my office is within the production bit, I have to wear saftety shoes, a white coat AND a hair thingy. This is because I am in and out of the office and need to go past machines, yumyums being baked, chocolate donuts, etc. I had a great time.. The job isn't too bad either and I can actually finish at 1.30pm or leave early if I did all my work but still get paid until 2pm! So, all in all, it's OK! :D

Thanks for your wishes.

Just saw the Led Zep thing... £125!!! I can't afford that **cries** (even if I am working now....) **cries more**
    Me neither :( AND it's a work night... I really really can't take any more days off work. I just have to forget about it and hope they tour.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    another compition I see ! what is with all that ?
    and win the very DVD you have most probably orderd anyway.
    if u have seen my post on the latest one sorry to keep on but really , the art work for the DVD is so bad, its like an A level graphic project! now if they had put it out to a few schools as a compation for such students then great ! but this is a suposed to be a good artist. I do find all their art work, posters & that last dodgie video very MALE you can so tell its a male artist !

ok rant over :) good morning all
    Dunk is still pissed :D

I'm deffo going for the zep tix (woohoo not same weekend as stag)

PJ rock but the cover of dvd is fairly shite

Glad the job is going well red.....altogether now.....workin 9 to 5........
    I need a coffee!
  • Afternoon all.. thought it was about time I checked in! Hows everyone?

I'm coming to the end of my month-long stay in Switzerland, back in London Saturday night.. ugggh.

What a piss-take that competition is! It was our bloody idea! Who's coming to that anyway?

Oh, and Al.. I hope to join you for Zepp! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning all :D

Congrats Dunk (sorry Rita :o) ... commiserations Al, Jenny and Helen and I'm just glad we are back in with a chance of qualifying.

Well I've registered for Led Zep tickets ... will have to start saving if I actually make it through the ballot :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:
    Morning all

Congrats Dunk (sorry Rita :o) ... commiserations Al, Jenny and Helen and I'm just glad we are back in with a chance of qualifying.

Well I've registered for Led Zep tickets ... will have to start saving if I actually make it through the ballot :p
    :) good luck, really hope you get one. I've had to give up on this one :(

I've just noticed, it's strange that the 3 Irish you mentioned all have our name in our user name :confused: sorry, just an observation... carry on.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:

Thanks for your wishes.

Can you eat any of those yum things? :p
    Good luck with the job!

Morning all!
    I've just noticed, it's strange that the 3 Irish you mentioned all have our name in our user name :confused: sorry, just an observation... carry on.

and what does that say :p

oooo Rob I have wondered where u'd got to !!
    Buru wrote:
    Good luck with the job!

Morning all!

yes do u get to take any home ????? :D

maybe you could taken in your apple cakes to sell ??? hahahaha
    V V wrote:
    yes do u get to take any home ????? :D

maybe you could taken in your apple cakes to sell ??? hahahaha

or the carrot cake...
    yumm
    Buru wrote:
    or the carrot cake...
    yumm

oh yes lovely lovely I need some with the cuppa i'm going to make and sit in the sun for a few :)
    V V wrote:
    oh yes lovely lovely I need some with the cuppa i'm going to make and sit in the sun for a few :)

Nice!!

It's been gray since about last weekend, and sort of rainy since monday, I think it will stay this way till sunday. I want some sun!!!

PS. I agree the DVD cover looks shitty
  • V V wrote:
    and what does that say :p

oooo Rob I have wondered where u'd got to !!
    probably absolutely nothing :D

no idea :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Buru wrote:
    Good luck with the job!

Morning all!
    Got flapjacks yesterday and massive double chocolate and chocolate chip cookies today :D