Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I bought the dvd and tshirt too :) cheap too, even if it'll take a few weeks to get here!

hows life treating everyone?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    I bought the dvd and tshirt too :) cheap too, even if it'll take a few weeks to get here!

hows life treating everyone?

Yeah I got it too :D Don't really like the t but got it anyway cause I'm a pj sucker.....(leave it alone dunk :rolleyes: )
    I need a coffee!
  • It certainly is a bit quiet today, have you all gone to Dublin to stand outside the Point trading stories and memories of something that happened a year ago today?

Or is it just me :( :confused:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Rob!!!! Where have you been hiding? Was it already a year ago? Damn.. time flies. :D We need a flooooooooooooooow!
    redrock wrote:
    Rob!!!! Where have you been hiding? Was it already a year ago? Damn.. time flies. :D We need a flooooooooooooooow!

Just said that on another thread.....wheres dave when ya need a flow organised :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Found the other thread too! Dave on hols probably... not the best time for a flow... but really need one! :D
  • redrock wrote:
    Hiding? Nah, I've just been living under a bridge :p

How are you Red?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello all from a very sunny Devon

just looked at the T & DVD thought the art work was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit didnt make me want it, so may wait n get it cheap on amazon.................. me not sucker like li Al ! heheeee

but what did u guys think about the art ???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    The tshirt is black - that'll do me fine. Although I have nooo idea what size to get, so just got an xl in the hopes of resizing it to fit perfectly, or making something else funky out of it - stick it on the back of a jacket or something :)

ack... early mornings :(

But yey today iiiis FRIDAY, and even better.... PAYYY DAAYYYYYYY!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Good Morning everyone! **Waves to V in Sunny Devon**

Yeah... the artwork is not the best, is it? But hey... £16 is cheap.. the T will be a nighty :D And as Jenny says... it's black - what more do you need? :D

Jenny... hard at work again, I see!
    redrock wrote:

Jenny... hard at work again, I see!

I'm always hard at work! I'm afraid I might lose you guys soon... the MAN has started blocking more pages from me... but never fear... I know things they don't :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    but never fear... I know things they don't :p

MUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Poor Jen.......don't go
    I need a coffee!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm always hard at work! I'm afraid I might lose you guys soon... the MAN has started blocking more pages from me... but never fear... I know things they don't :p

this post made me think: School of Rock :D

The MAN...

Morning all!
    I also got the DVD and t-shirt, I'll probably never use the shirt, except maybe to sleep
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    I also got the DVD and t-shirt, I'll probably never use the shirt, except maybe to sleep

God all you women buying t-shirts for bed....I feel sorry for you partners ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    God all you women buying t-shirts for bed....I feel sorry for you partners ;)
    Winter is coming.... need something when the person who is supposed to keep you warm pulls the duvet to his side! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Winter is coming.... need something when the person who is supposed to keep you warm pulls the duvet to his side! :D

Lets be honest thats normally the woman who pulls the duvet away ;)....trying to get at the goods obviously
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Lets be honest thats normally the woman who pulls the duvet away ;)....trying to get at the goods obviously

Obviously. :D

But seriously though, couldn'ty they have done a woman's fit too? :p

I'll probably end up giving it away to a guy friend
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I never do like the women's fit tee shirts. Much prefer the baggy men's style.

Plus the women's fit never actually fit me properly. Always too tight somewhere or too loose in other places. Obviously I'm not the right size dummy that they model all these clothes on! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    It's gonna be lovely and sunny... hope you all enjoy your bank holiday week-end!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Does anyone have the last part of the Newcastle show in FLAC? Also, Dublin? I've bought a new I-pod - 80gb - and need to fill it up.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Does anyone have the last part of the Newcastle show in FLAC? Also, Dublin? I've bought a new I-pod - 80gb - and need to fill it up.

I have the dublin flac if you would like... maybe its downloadable in some random thread somewhere though

EDIT: this might help: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=244925

G'day to you all :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Byrnzie wrote:

So B what you doing work wise at the min?

Hey jen ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    So B what you doing work wise at the min?

Hey jen ;)

Nothing. I'm getting paid for sitting at the school playing games on the p.c. I'm moving to Seoul either this weekend or the week after though. I can't wait.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Nothing. I'm getting paid for sitting at the school playing games on the p.c. I'm moving to Seoul either this weekend or the week after though. I can't wait.

Best luck for Seoul!! :)

Oh and yep, if you start your travels, I will be your Southamerica guide (or at least Argentina guide)

Morning all!
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    evenin all!

so didnt realise it'd been over 5 weeks since i was here....wow!

well news on my front is that im moving to liverpool in 2 1/2 weeks
    for college.....gonna be headin into 2nd year of international
    journalism in ohn moores uni!!

have electric picnic this comin weekend......which ive been lookin
    forward too more than (there i say it pj in wembley!!) all year, what
    a phenominal line up!

how is u all?

byrnzie best a luck in korea!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    Buru wrote:
    Best luck for Seoul!! :)

Oh and yep, if you start your travels, I will be your Southamerica guide (or at least Argentina guide)

Cool!
    I'm gonna download some Pez. I like it. :)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    evenin all!

so didnt realise it'd been over 5 weeks since i was here....wow!

well news on my front is that im moving to liverpool in 2 1/2 weeks
    for college.....gonna be headin into 2nd year of international
    journalism in ohn moores uni!!

have electric picnic this comin weekend......which ive been lookin
    forward too more than (there i say it pj in wembley!!) all year, what
    a phenominal line up!

how is u all?

byrnzie best a luck in korea!

hey dude, with your phenomenal grasp of grammar and spelling, you'll go all the way to the top!!! ;)

good luck!! :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Good morning everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your nice long week-end!

Hey Nutmeg :).... enjoy Electric Picnic (and Liverpool) :D

So Byrnzie... what will you be doing in Seoul?
    Best of luck in Soeul B :D

Nut....bon voyage...Liverpool is a great city, Ireland is losing a great man :rolleyes:

Hey everyone else...those of you not into the poster craze would probably want to knock seven shades of sense into me if you knew how much I spent on posters on friday night :o
    I need a coffee!