Options

Petition for 2015 Canadian Tour, because Pearl Jam fucking loves Canada

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Canadians are still hot.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

sucks but i dont think it will be happening, we knew well in advance about the 2005 and 2011 tours but not one rumor about this year

aside from Austin, there were no rumors about the fall US Tour this past year, that was announced about May 20th
    It's true. Whether they come or not I feel like the whole "no rumours" thing has nothing to do with it. There isn't rumours for every tour. They could easily be planning it and not putting it out there to anyone.There also hasn't been anything on them not coming to Canada either. Like I said if we don't hear anything by the next newsletter I will think its most likely not happening.
    But until then.

Given To Fly Hamilton, Ontario 09.15.11 HD
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSl4kbpsDDg
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    End of May is the drop dead deadline, that is assuming shows for September or October
  • Options
    Before 2 weeks most likely
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,018

sucks but i dont think it will be happening, we knew well in advance about the 2005 and 2011 tours but not one rumor about this year

aside from Austin, there were no rumors about the fall US Tour this past year, that was announced about May 20th
    Sure there was. Cincinnati, Louisville (obviously didn't pan out, probably in favour of Cincy), Lincoln and Denver were all rumored well in advance. Also, there was that email going to radio station March 2014 saying tour dates were coming. There were strong indications and rumours basically from the end of the 2013 shows that there would be another American leg in 2014.
    If there was a Canadian tour in September 2015, we would have heard about holds on venues by now.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    Crazy Mary Hamilton, Ontario 09.15.11 HD
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nI5BDs5YBkI
  • Options
    Yellow Ledbetter Hamilton, Ontario 09.15.11 HD
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iieAgLKn6GY
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Ryan said:

Sure there was. Cincinnati, Louisville (obviously didn't pan out, probably in favour of Cincy), Lincoln and Denver were all rumored well in advance. Also, there was that email going to radio station March 2014 saying tour dates were coming. There were strong indications and rumours basically from the end of the 2013 shows that there would be another American leg in 2014.
    If there was a Canadian tour in September 2015, we would have heard about holds on venues by now.
    Cant give up now. Since they have played in Canada every year they have played Latin America I'm going to think there coming till I know for sure there not.

Pearl Jam/Neil Young Rockin' In The Free World Toronto, Ontario 09.11.11 HD
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtdbfI1sqQ
  • Options

Ryan said:

Cant give up now. Since they have played in Canada every year they have played Latin America I'm going to think there coming till I know for sure there not.

Pearl Jam/Neil Young Rockin' In The Free World Toronto, Ontario 09.11.11 HD
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtdbfI1sqQ
    Never let anyone piss in your corn flakes
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630

Unfortunately, I agree. I havent completely lost hope but its getting late.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    There coming.
  • Options

There coming.

I believe they are plus I would hate to not be able to see any shows in 2015 and I cannot afford to travel to South America
  • Options
    Ya no shit and there's no way there just playing South American and a couple US festivals that's only like 11 shows for a whole year.
  • Options

Ya no shit and there's no way there just playing South American and a couple US festivals that's only like 11 shows for a whole year.

Yeah, and there is no way they aren't playing on 10.22.2015 AKA PJ25
  • Options
  • Options
    Pearl Jam Live In Toronto on August 18th, 1993 HD
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4pAP56DnU3s
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Options
    I always had a crush on the waitress
  • Options
    Ooo another south american one announced. That means we're next. I had a feeling something would be announced on the 13th. Even though it was nothing big I was still right
  • Options
    Save You Montreal, Quebec 09.15.2005 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndjh9Rdy7sQ
  • Options
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I would have to say not knowing if there coming or not is what is making this wait so much worse. A couple of rumours would of been nice.
  • Options
    Jeremy Toronto, Ontario 09.12.11 HD http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWQfgeDXnxE
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    derbydave said:

I wish we had Tim Hortons here, Seattle would love Tim's

Unless you americans like drinking dirty dishwater, tim hortons will not be missed in your country.
    never heard anyone really rip Tim's like that before
    Well you have heard it twice, lol. I don't go near the place either. Half of the Canadian population is hooked on the coffee, and I don't drink coffee. I don't eat donuts. And the rest of their food is awful. Combine that with ridiculous lineups and I'll pass.

Wanted to let you know, the best Canadian movie ever is from the early 90s, called The Road to Saddle River. It is hard to find but it is hilarious! Check it out.... Brilliant shit

Make it three...REALLY bad coffee :coffee:
    We have Tim Horton's here in Ohio and I also avoid them!!!
    Aren't they owned by Burger King???
    their coffee is the best.

and yes, they recently got bought by burger king.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    TimBit's
  • Options
    roll up the lid, roll it up, roll it up
  • Options
    Ya not going to lie. I eat tim hortons quite often wouldn't call there food awful its just timmies. I'll eat it its not the best thing I've ever had but its not horrible. I dont mind there sandwiches, soups or chilli . lol and of course timbits are the shit.