Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    Noload said:

XL..no hat but sweet hoodie from alpine. Also a long sleeve riot act t shirt and the who t shirt...no stickers tho. Still would like to have that blue mookie t if anyone wants to trade

If I get the blue Mookie I would certainly trade for the long sleeve Riot Act if you're interested in that deal... My MB is supposed to be here tomorrow.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Noload said:

XL..no hat but sweet hoodie from alpine. Also a long sleeve riot act t shirt and the who t shirt...no stickers tho. Still would like to have that blue mookie t if anyone wants to trade

The alpine is the misprint
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    aspoonfulweighsatonaspoonfulweighsaton Posts: 1,985
    edited July 2014
    My XL showed up today. Little disappointed after seeing some recent arrivals but can't complain.

Sydney 11/22/09 poster
    Berlin 7/5/2012 poster

The Who/PJ shirt
    Grey Europe 2012 "bomb" shirt
    2009 flex hat

2003 Tokyo boot
    Man of the Hour single
    Tres Mts.
    Harrybu McCage
    Brad "Welcome to Discovery Park"
    Rockfords EP
    2011 Christmas vinyl

Bootleg companion
    4 backstage passes
    5 stickers
    Newsletters 15 and 22
    Post edited by aspoonfulweighsaton on
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Dem Alpine Valley Hoodies doe.

Just curious, have a lot of you folks been getting repeat 10C X-mas singles that you already had? I'd imagine they didn't take enough time to cross reference how long you've been in the club and get you something you don't have, but I got pretty lucky to get the Bushleaguer 7", something I actually didn't have.
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    My XL box arrived today during the USA vs Belgium game at the World Cup, which was a nice distraction!

Posters:
    2009 Philly #3
    2011 Calgary

Apparel:
    2002 The Who/PJ White T-Shirt
    2005 Gorge Tan T-Shirt
    2009 Seahawks #21 Blue T-Shirt

Music:
    03 Vancouver Boot
    03 Bootleg Companion
    Man of the Hour Single/Demo
    Turning Mist/Hawaii 78 X-Mas single
    Harrybu McCage
    Tres Mts
    Brad - Welcome to DIscovery Park
    Rockfords - Waiting

Misc:
    Backspacer Bouncy Ball
    2012 Small Europe Sticker (handshake)
    2012 Large Europe Sticker (with flags)
    PJ PL Polska Sticker
    Pimp on a Tricycle Sticker
    PJ20 Sticker
    (4) Guest/VIP Passes
    Ten Club Newsletter #15
    Ten Club Newsletter #24
    Ten Club Newsletter from 2001 I think
    8 x 10 PJ Black & White photo
  • Options
    JosephKJosephK Posts: 217
    I emailed tenclub about these. According to them, "It's a Fixer white vinyl single cut-out. I believe they take damaged vinyl and apply the label to it as a test print, although I am not 100% the purpose."

They're cool/weird artifacts from the record pressing plant.

No idea what this is. It looks like a white vinyl single, but it's distorted and weird, and I think the "play' part is missing. Any ideas? Is it just a broken record??

I also received one of these. Very odd. Anyone else get one?
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    ^^^ I emailed 10c also, got a similar response. Something to do with proofing.
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 98
    Did anyone happen to get either of the 2013 Los Angeles concert shirts (the ones that have the Kings or Lakers logo design)? Or the Dodgers style 2009 concert shirt? I might want to trade my blue Mookie 10-club shirt.
  • Options
    Pm sent!

Here are some pictures of my Mystery Box (Mens Large). Thanks again to the 10c. it was a lot of fun opening this after seeing all the excitement from everyone else. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm open to trading most of this stuff (especially the posters and The Who hat) but I'm only looking for the 2011 Canadian tour hat, 2003/2008 bootlegs, tour passes and 2014 European stickers. If you see anything that interests you, please shoot me a PM.

My old man also asked me to post pictures of his mystery box (Mens Medium). He practically gave his to me so if there's anything here you're interested in, ket me know.

• Options
    Driftin'AlongDriftin'Along Posts: 1,403
    edited July 2014
    I got mine and nothing out of the ordinary. I am happy with the contents for the most part but do have a couple things for trade if anybody wanted/was looking for...
    Edmonton jersey style shirt w/ 23 on the back and one of my posters, 9/14/2011 Ottowa. Also got the 2004 Christmas Single which I already have. Let me know if anybody was looking for these...
    Post edited by Driftin'Along on
    "Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
    PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
  • Options
    brookelilybrookelily Bethel Park, PA Posts: 236

My XL box arrived today during the USA vs Belgium game at the World Cup, which was a nice distraction!

Posters:
    2009 Philly #3
    2011 Calgary

Apparel:
    2005 Gorge Tan T-Shirt

Music:
    03 Vancouver Boot
    03 Bootleg Companion
    Harrybu McCage
    Tres Mts
    Rockfords - Waiting

Misc:
    Backspacer Bouncy Ball
    PJ PL Polska Sticker
    PJ20 Sticker
    (4) Guest/VIP Passes
    Ten Club Newsletter #15
    Ten Club Newsletter #24

My XL box was almost exactly the same except my boot was 10/31/00
    8/16/92
    9/24/96, 9/28/96
    8/25/98, 9/18/98
    9/5/00
    4/26/03
    6/23/06
    10/28/09
    10/11/13, 10/12/13
    10/1/14
    9/2/18, 9/4/18
    9/18/21
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

Posters:
    2009 Philly #3
    2011 Calgary

Apparel:
    2005 Gorge Tan T-Shirt

Music:
    03 Vancouver Boot
    03 Bootleg Companion
    Harrybu McCage
    Tres Mts
    Rockfords - Waiting

Misc:
    Backspacer Bouncy Ball
    PJ PL Polska Sticker
    PJ20 Sticker
    (4) Guest/VIP Passes
    Ten Club Newsletter #15
    Ten Club Newsletter #24

Mine was pretty much the same except I got the Isle of Wight tshirt instead of the Gorge and Dallas 03 boot instead of Vancouver 03.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    If anyone wants to get rid of one of their fixer coasters shoot me a pm, maybe we can work something out :D
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817
    Am I the only one who got a boot from 2011? I was actually hoping for 2000-2003.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Am I the only one who got a boot from 2011? I was actually hoping for 2000-2003.

That's funny because I hope I get a 2011 boot... specifically, one from the South American tour as long as I don't already have it. I have just about every show from 2000-2003 in digital format.

My box should arrive early next week... hopefully.
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    nicknyr15 said:

I got a 2011 Canadian bootleg that I already had. I was also hoping to get either a 2000 or 2003 bootleg but maybe I'll have better luck with my second box which arrives today!

Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817

nicknyr15 said:

That's funny because I hope I get a 2011 boot... specifically, one from the South American tour as long as I don't already have it. I have just about every show from 2000-2003 in digital format.

We 'll talk then. I got Curitiba, 11/9/11. Great boot.
  • Options
    Acesn8sAcesn8s Posts: 186

Acesn8s said:

Got my XL box today. Was happy to get it, but a little disappointed. Got my 2 posters, 2 t-shirts, 1 hat, newsletters, and cd's. But that's it. Nothing else. No stickers, no passes, no patches, none of the other goodies that everybody else got. What's up with that? Should I even bother emailing 10c? The details do say a minimum of 5 stickers. I just feel a little cheated.

I would as the 10c has been great putting these together and trying to make it worth it for every purchase and fan.

Thanks. I will then. Which of the contact emails should I use to contact them.

Indio, CA 11-05-93
    Universal City, CA 09-30-09
    Los Angeles, CA 11-23-13
    Los Angeles, CA 11-24-13
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

Acesn8s said:

Got my XL box today. Was happy to get it, but a little disappointed. Got my 2 posters, 2 t-shirts, 1 hat, newsletters, and cd's. But that's it. Nothing else. No stickers, no passes, no patches, none of the other goodies that everybody else got. What's up with that? Should I even bother emailing 10c? The details do say a minimum of 5 stickers. I just feel a little cheated.

The goodies you described came in a separate envelope for me. Sounds like an honest packaging error. Might want to drop 10c a line...
    The separate envelope only had the cd's and newsletters.
    Indio, CA 11-05-93
    Los Angeles, CA 11-23-13
    Los Angeles, CA 11-24-13
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

nicknyr15 said:

We 'll talk then. I got Curitiba, 11/9/11. Great boot.
    That's one I don't have so I guess I'll have to wait until next week to see what I get.
  • Options
    Dowder5167Dowder5167 Posts: 195
    Acesn8s said:

CM189191 said:

Acesn8s said:

The goodies you described came in a separate envelope for me. Sounds like an honest packaging error. Might want to drop 10c a line...
    Each box had 2 envelopes, 1 had all the CDs, the other had the stickers, patches, and other odds and ends. Sounds like they forget to put it in or was lost in transit. I'd shoot them an email. Couldn't hurt.
  • Options

Acesn8s said:

CM189191 said:

Acesn8s said:

Each box had 2 envelopes, 1 had all the CDs, the other had the stickers, patches, and other odds and ends. Sounds like they forget to put it in or was lost in transit. I'd shoot them an email. Couldn't hurt.
    Mine only had one. The one with he cd's. Do u know the email address I should use? Thanks for the help.
    Indio, CA 11-05-93
    Los Angeles, CA 11-23-13
    Los Angeles, CA 11-24-13
  • Options
    Dowder5167Dowder5167 Posts: 195
    I go with shipping@tenclub.net
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,456
    My mystery box was mostly standard stuff and two horrible posters but I would do the next round again in a heartbeat. :D
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Received my XL box today. I guess the most unique items are the jack-o-lantern shirt and the 99 Problems 7". Most of the other stuff has been in several other boxes. I'm also not familiar with the top right shirt, which is black with red long sleeves. I am looking for a pack of Wrigley Cards in trade for any of these items, since I was at the Wrigley show but unable to get a pack.
    "Good luck with that."
    Yes, I know.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

Received my XL box today. I guess the most unique items are the jack-o-lantern shirt and the 99 Problems 7". Most of the other stuff has been in several other boxes. I'm also not familiar with the top right shirt, which is black with red long sleeves. I am looking for a pack of Wrigley Cards in trade for any of these items, since I was at the Wrigley show but unable to get a pack.
    "Good luck with that."
    Yes, I know.

Is it just me or is the white The Who tshirt HUGE for an XL??? Hoping that will shrink a bit after I wash it...
  • Options

Is it just me or is the white The Who tshirt HUGE for an XL??? Hoping that will shrink a bit after I wash it...

You are correct. It is like an XXL.
  • Options
    Linskey13Linskey13 Phoenix Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Mystery Box XL arrived in Phoenix Monday the 30th....pretty standard, but happy about Mad Season 45 of Locomotive/Black Book of Fear. The boot is Jones Beach 8/23/00...meh. 3 shirts - Calgary with a flaming 8 on the back, Canadian tour 2011 and The Who in Chitown. Posters are Golden State Park snake and Hartford '06. All in all happy...loved the anticipation! Thanks 10 Club
  • Options
    GeoScottGeoScott South Carolina Posts: 151
    Mystery Box arrived today (Mens XL)
    Overall pretty boring box , compared to some other pics posted on here, but I'm still glad I purchased. Loved the anticipation.
    Really had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't get 2 white tshirts, and a little bummed I didn't get 2 show posters. But again, enjoyed the process.
    Hopefully the pics show up :)
  • Options
    hacohen3hacohen3 Posts: 16
    I just recieved my XL box
    All of the shirts were the usual but one of the poster was a 2003 MSG Danny Clinch poster I have never seen before.
    It's the back of the band at the end of the show. Looks signed by him also.
    Anyone have any details?