Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 372
    Open your Deep magazine cardboard envelopes. The stickers and passes are in there.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Thanks, folks!
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    Easily one of the best purchase's I've ever made thru the 10c....
    I got twice what I thought I was going to get...
    Amazing... all I can say...
    even my wife and kids were like...."Dads really happy"...
    ps...2 fav items.... the "who/Pj " t shirt and a 2003 East Troy boot...
    I'm still working on the 2003 tour...owning all originals and I'm down to 20 now...
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Has any one reported receiving any guitar picks?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    AMO28AMO28 Posts: 70
    Just received my Mystery Box and need to post the haul!!!!!!!
    4/8/94(Patriot Center),
    9/28/96-9/29/96(Randalls Island)
    9/8/98 (CAA,NJ)
    8/23/00-8/24/00-8/25/00(Jones Beach)
    7/8/03 &7/9/03(MSG)
    7/14/03(PNC,NJ)
    10/1/05(AC,NJ)
    6/1/06 (CAA,NJ)
    5/21/10 (MSG)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn)
    5/2/16 (MSG)
    9/2/18 (Fenway)
    Sea Hear Now Asbury Park 2021
    9/11/22 MSG
    TotD 11/7/16 (MSG)
    EV (NJPAC) 2/6

• Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    edited July 2014
    I got my womens medium box today. I had a few surprises and a few things I already had. I still enjoy the experience of the mystery boxes! The shirts seem tiny but I normally wear a Mens XL so that's probably why they seem small. The bootleg is Chicago 2003.

I got these cool little posters, I think I recognize them from PJ posters but without the show specifics.
    photo 20140702_144806_zpsrsvhaci3.jpg">photo 20140702_144806_zpsrsvhaci3.jpg
    photo 4653e270-f988-477b-affb-e5ed47bd439c_zpsa40e819a.jpg">photo 4653e270-f988-477b-affb-e5ed47bd439c_zpsa40e819a.jpg
    photo 20140702_144629_zpsqw6rhdmd.jpg">photo 20140702_144629_zpsqw6rhdmd.jpg
    Everything is for trade except the socks and the bootleg. Let me know if anything interests you.
    PERU STICKER IS SOLD
    BACKSTAGE PASSES ARE SOLD
    Post edited by jeff2040 on
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    mjohnson68mjohnson68 Posts: 57
    OK..... so, I know I'm a moron. I'm a XXL guy, but just bought one of the remaining Small Mystery Boxes. I couldn't stand it! Couldn't resist.... 8-} So! I'll have (probably) a couple of Men's Small shirts for trade. I'll post when the box comes in, but let me know if you might be interested.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,066

OK..... so, I know I'm a moron. I'm a XXL guy, but just bought one of the remaining Small Mystery Boxes. I couldn't stand it! Couldn't resist.... 8-} So! I'll have (probably) a couple of Men's Small shirts for trade. I'll post when the box comes in, but let me know if you might be interested.

You could always send them to Crash and he can make you a sweatshirt.

• Options
    SR91748SR91748 Posts: 138
    Loved my Mystery Box. Great to come home to after a long day. I think the box itself is cool--it got some laughs around the house, with a few pictures taken. Last night I read a couple of the old Ten Club newsletters--great story of the Easy Street Show and then way back (#7) when they said Dave left the band due to musical differences, and they were rehearsing but not taking tapes. Pretty cool too to reread the contests, the political concerns of the day, and the For Sale stuff. All good fun and memories--took me back. Also had a side project listening afternoon last weekend--my wife liked the Harrybu McCage cd--kind of jazzy. Good fun.

In terms of stuff:

Two posters- Golden State (snakes) and the one with the blue headed guy
    Shirts- Who/PJ, Calgary Flames, and Indy with the race car flags--like all three, especially Indy
    New Orleans 2003 boot
    The side project cds- good listening
    Bouncy ball
    Two newsletters (Vitalogy 7, and 2005 or so)
    Wrigley baseball cards
    Various cool stickers and passes
    And one cool mystery box to house them all

Thanks 10 Club!
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    If anyone gets a country sticker they don't want let me know -- I still need 12 of the 20, but I have lots to trade.

Would also trade for any 2003 boot CD sets as well.

Stickers I can trade are tons from 2013 Lightning Bolt tour and a bunch of misc stickers. I also have a few extra country stickers to trade (US, UK, ES, MX)

Shirts - lots of new/unworn shirts I can trade

Some 7" vinyl and also have the Molson Canada hat or the PJ/Who hat.

Thanks y'all!
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Forgot to stop the mail before I left for vacation - I hope my mystery box is safe!!! Last time I looked on this thread there were 9 new messages - now there are over 300!! I'm going to wait to see what's in my (hopefully safe) mystery box when I get home from vacation and then i'll look at the thread - seems like people are happy from my skimming a couple pages. And I'll post a picture of my goodies when i go through them. It's ALMOST exciting enough to want to get home to see it; but not quite exciting enough to wish vacation was over. Can't wait to peruse all the new pix!
  • Options
    If anyone gets a country sticker they don't want let me know -- I still need 12 of the 20, but I have lots to trade.

Would also trade for any 2003 boot CD sets as well.

Stickers I can trade are tons from 2013 Lightning Bolt tour and a bunch of misc stickers. I also have a few extra country stickers to trade (US, UK, ES, MX)

Shirts - lots of new/unworn shirts I can trade

Some 7" vinyl and also have the Molson Canada hat or the PJ/Who hat.

Thanks y'all!
    -- I got India
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    wife's box arrived today
    of note
    2003 San Francisco boot
    2008 Camden poster
    2005 Portland poster
    2005 Vote For Change October w/ Death Cab For Cutie
    2005 Vote For Change October Patriot Shirt

bummer was another PJ/Who hat
    backstage passes are cool
    some fun stickers

waiting for mine to be shipped

open to trades

come on Memphis!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    Did anyone receive guitar picks?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 369
    Here is what I got. I'm willing to trade or sell Women's XL

• Options
    Well, I promised myself that, upon looking at all the mediocre/boring boxes so far in the second round, I wouldn't be THAT guy once my box arrived. There would have to be at least something amidst all that stuff that would be exciting. Plus in the last few days some people seemed to get some cooler shit, ie. PJ20 Alpine misprint hoodie, Seattle sports shirts (would have been super stoked to get either of these), etc. Something, just give me something...
    Nope. $90 worth of crap. 3 t-shirts I will never wear. 2 posters that I would never spend money to frame. A bootleg I already own honestly wasn't even one of the better '03 ones anyway imo. Even my stickers suck. Very, very disappointing. Especially since I've been looking forward to this package arriving for a week now. But I guess that's the risk you take with something like this. Unfortunately the only mystery is why there wasn't anything decent inside that cool looking cardboard box.
    I'm not gonna bother with pictures right now as it's basically a medley of the crappy stuff you see in the other round 2 boxes. Maybe later when the disappointment wears off a little...

Shirts:
    grey Europe '12 boy/bomb shirt
    white bird Europe '12 shirt (I hate white shirts)
    navy blue Isle of wight shirt (blehck)

Posters:
    Elvis Bonnaroo (I know some people like this one, not me. I would definitely trade for the Berlin god/devil ames that everyone seems to have gotten. Or something else, hit me up.)
    Spain 2010-purple/orange octopus bird eyeball thing. Maxx242 I think. Hideous to me

Bootleg:
    Perth, Australia '03- although I hate the word, meh sums it up

Stickers:
    I'll take a pic later to see if there's anything anyone wants because there's nothing I wanna keep.

Anyway, sorry to be so negative, I'm just severely disappointed and kinda mad at myself for blowing $90 on this. Ah well, live and learn. Thanks for listening and I hope everybody else makes out better than me (even though that'll kinda piss me off too :-L )
    peace...
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    That's the first Sperry I've seen pop up in the Mystery Boxes!!!
    GREAT SCORE of one of the best PJ posters printed!!
    :-bd
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    edited July 2014
    Thought I would post it here too...my Before and After Trades.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Vancouver 2011 Poster isn't pictured in the "after" but still have that.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    edited July 2014

Well, I promised myself that, upon looking at all the mediocre/boring boxes so far in the second round, I wouldn't be THAT guy once my box arrived. There would have to be at least something amidst all that stuff that would be exciting. Plus in the last few days some people seemed to get some cooler shit, ie. PJ20 Alpine misprint hoodie, Seattle sports shirts (would have been super stoked to get either of these), etc. Something, just give me something...
    Nope. $90 worth of crap. 3 t-shirts I will never wear. 2 posters that I would never spend money to frame. A bootleg I already own honestly wasn't even one of the better '03 ones anyway imo. Even my stickers suck. Very, very disappointing. Especially since I've been looking forward to this package arriving for a week now. But I guess that's the risk you take with something like this. Unfortunately the only mystery is why there wasn't anything decent inside that cool looking cardboard box.
    I'm not gonna bother with pictures right now as it's basically a medley of the crappy stuff you see in the other round 2 boxes. Maybe later when the disappointment wears off a little...

Shirts:
    grey Europe '12 boy/bomb shirt
    white bird Europe '12 shirt (I hate white shirts)
    navy blue Isle of wight shirt (blehck)

Posters:
    Elvis Bonnaroo (I know some people like this one, not me. I would definitely trade for the Berlin god/devil ames that everyone seems to have gotten. Or something else, hit me up.)
    Spain 2010-purple/orange octopus bird eyeball thing. Maxx242 I think. Hideous to me

Bootleg:
    Perth, Australia '03- although I hate the word, meh sums it up

Stickers:
    I'll take a pic later to see if there's anything anyone wants because there's nothing I wanna keep.

Anyway, sorry to be so negative, I'm just severely disappointed and kinda mad at myself for blowing $90 on this. Ah well, live and learn. Thanks for listening and I hope everybody else makes out better than me (even though that'll kinda piss me off too :-L )
    peace...

I feel your pain. Mine was pretty much garbage as well. I probably wouldn't have spent $0.90 on my box in the end, much less $90.00 had I had a clue that they were taking dumps in some boxes. :-q 10c -1...Me - 0
    Post edited by BRAIN0FJAY on
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    Anyone want to trade the Golden Gate poster I have for a men's L or XL t-shirt? Or any of the woman's shirts? They are too small for me.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    i gotta say i really enjoyed looking at the pics and seeing what everybody got from the mystery box sale. For all of you that didnt post pics, you're a bunch of lazy bastards... lol just kidding.

cheers
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    It is like gambling guys, sometimes you hit the jackpot, other times you leave feeling defeated.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Nami said:

i gotta say i really enjoyed looking at the pics and seeing what everybody got from the mystery box sale. For all of you that didnt post pics, you're a bunch of lazy bastards... lol just kidding.

cheers

Ha! I had to go read on a different thread just to figure out how to post the pictures.
    Post edited by SteffyLou on
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    SteffyLou said:

Nami said:

cheers

Ha! I had to go read on a different thread just to figure out how to post the pictures.
    lol
    yeah i just quit an went for a beer when i tried to figure it out.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    If Anyone doesn't want their tour passes (backstage/crew/working/VIP/etc.) please PM me. I'm interested in pretty much all of them and will buy or trade with you.

Thanks,
    Dead Man Walking
  • Options
    Anyone interested in a mens MEDIUM, brown Klausen polo shirt. The one that Crash did a few years back? Hit me up.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,786

Anyone interested in a mens MEDIUM, brown Klausen polo shirt. The one that Crash did a few years back? Hit me up.

Pics?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107
    SteffyLou said:

Anyone want to trade the Golden Gate poster I have for a men's L or XL t-shirt? Or any of the woman's shirts? They are too small for me.

PM Sent :)
  • Options
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/67005

I wanna say 10 club sold these for like $60 back in 2007
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    jkgrovesjkgroves Indiana Posts: 142
    after much anticipation, and looking at everyone else's hauls over the past days, I finally received my mystery box today. However, when walking up to my apartment, I noticed that the box was in terrible condition. One side of the box was open and caved in. Ironically, the box has a "fragile" sticker on the side of the damage! I still was very excited to see what was in the box. Upon further inspection, the poster tube was also very damaged and the three posters inside are all severly creased/smashed. All in all, I really enjoyed this opportunity to add to my PJ collection and really liked the three t-shirts I received.

Looking forward to October 3rd in St. Louis!!!