Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,027
    Yeah, there should be a second poster. You sure it's not in the tube?
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181

Yeah, I looked. Emailed Santos. We'll see what happens.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    JosephK said:

wow, a gorge dump truck shirt.....one of my favorites ever. I have had two, and both fell apart. I was wearing one both times my sons were born.

Got these large t shirts, happy with the reaper and dump truck, but not in love with the Isle of Wright. Willing to part with any though.

Got these stickers and Gorge post cards.

Some backstage/VIP stickers which are fun. Anyone know what tour/show they are from?

No idea what this is. It looks like a white vinyl single, but it's distorted and weird, and I think the "play' part is missing. Any ideas? Is it just a broken record??

Some old newsletters and the Devil Doll/Better Days christmas single.

CDs.

Also got a calgary and france poster.

• Options
    j_web18 said:

Shot in the dark, but if anyone pulls a L or XL VFC shirt they would be willing to sell of trade, please PM me! Thanks!

I can't say for certain, but I believe I have a few of those in my attic. Got them in 2004 and they ran a bit small. XL I believe but fit more like a Large. Since they have been out of rotation pretty much since the day i got them, I would be very willing to trade them. If hey are there, they should be in good shape. worn once if at all, and stored in a sealed storage box

• Options
    melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107
    edited June 2014
    jervin007 said:

Got a chance to open my mystery box today (LARGE). Slightly disappointed with the contents, but thats the way it goes. Was hoping for a VFC t-shirt because I was at those shows. Pretty psyched to get Olympic Platinum though because I didn't have that single. Boot is Pittsburgh 2003, which I also didn't have.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the mystery boxes have included two posters?

Up for trading pretty much anything except the boot and the 7"

I love the hat. What kind of stuff would you want in trade? What disc is under the boot and what's the envelope-looking thing with the planes on it?
    Post edited by melissachun on
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

I don't know what else people were expecting. No one was gonna get a Benaroya.

I don't think anyone expected a Benny or any LPs for that matter. I was thinking more of things possibly like Vitalogy Health Club items, guitar picks, 96/98 posters (which were random giveaways in the mystery tubes quite a few years ago), etc.
    Can't hardly wait to see what the contest winner will get! :!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

I don't know what else people were expecting. No one was gonna get a Benaroya.

I don't think anyone expected a Benny or any LPs for that matter. I was thinking more of things possibly like Vitalogy Health Club items, guitar picks, 96/98 posters (which were random giveaways in the mystery tubes quite a few years ago), etc.
    Can't hardly wait to see what the contest winner will get! :!!
    Hopefully they post on the forum
    PJ:
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

• Options

jervin007 said:

Got a chance to open my mystery box today (LARGE). Slightly disappointed with the contents, but thats the way it goes. Was hoping for a VFC t-shirt because I was at those shows. Pretty psyched to get Olympic Platinum though because I didn't have that single. Boot is Pittsburgh 2003, which I also didn't have.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the mystery boxes have included two posters?

Up for trading pretty much anything except the boot and the 7"

I love the hat. What kind of stuff would you want in trade? What disc is under the boot and what's the envelope-looking thing with the planes on it?
    I really would like to get a black phoenix vote for change 2004 Boston shirt that a few people have received in their mystery boxes. Otherwise, I am really not sure. What do you have to trade? The item under the boot is actually the bootleg companion/newsletter for the 2003 tour. The airplane is an old newsletter too
    PJ:

• Options
    melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107
    jervin007 PM sent (I think)
  • Options
    BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 366
    I got a poncho as well. What is the scoop on these? Where were they sold? I haven't seen but these two offered in all of the mystery boxes.
    FlyBono24 said:

My L size box... I love these shirts!! BTW where is this poncho from (the yellow background)? Is it valuable? I haven't seen one in any other boxes posted yet!

Anyone want to trade my Berlin (god/devil) poster for an L.A. 2006 poster?

• Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    The poncho's were for sale in the 10C store back in the ~'09/'10 timeframe...pre-backspacer If I recall....
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    From my mystery box Round I - if anybody wants to trade for it, send me a PM.
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,421
    Received word that my XL mystery box arrived at the house.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,776
    My box is out for delivery today.
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    jervin007 said:

Any word yet on your poster situation?

My MB is supposed to arrive Wednesday (originally said today)... I guess I'd be content with one poster if it were Pittsburg(h) Missing Link...or 2013 Pittsburgh...or Cracker Jack...or Donkey Kong...you get the picture.

Hope you get things resolved.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    My Mystery Box just arrived in Edmonton, AB Canada, here's whats inside:

• Options
    I am really happy with what was inside my Mystery Box. The only thing I previously owned is the 2009 Turning Mist Xmas vinyl. Other than that, its all new to me...so once again, I really appreciate Santos allowing people like me to buy the box, even if it came with an additional shipping cost to Canada and Import fees at the door when it arrived. All in all I paid about $150CDN for the box once it arrived in my hands.
  • Options
    I'm confused. My 10C account still says warehouse, but I got a UPS email yesterday saying it would be delivered today. When I check on their website it does say it's scheduled to be delivered today, but the last "activity" listed was an arrival scan in Hodgkins, IL on Friday and I'm in VA.
  • Options
    mine says 'warehouse' too. I followed the UPS tracking online to verify that it would arrive today
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    edited June 2014
    I finally received my round 1 box today. I had it shipped to an American address and just came down for holidays. I can't post pictures because it would kill my data but I can say that I am pleased with my box. Nothing amazing, but definitely what I expected.

If anyone is looking for a 2010 France Soto or 2009 Portland Klausen poster let me know. I also received "The Who/PJ" hat and was crossing my fingers for the 2011 Canadian tour one other people have received. If anyone wants to trade m interested in 2003 or 2008 bootlegs. Or 2014 euro tour stickers.

Thanks 10c for this opportunity. It was really exciting opening the box and seeing what was inside. Like a kid at Christmas. Lots of great little pieces inside and the shirts are great too. Everything will go to use. My so already claimed the bouncy ball. Hahaha.
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    it was so fun to open haha you are right - Just like Christmas
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    Mine still says warehouse as well, and haven't received anything from UPS yet :-/
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    derbydave said:

I had a little fun with the '09 Tour shirt I got in my Mystery Box...

photo 20140615_091919-1_zpskrqded4a.jpg

I just don't like white T-shirts :D

:-bd :)>-
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    i got id said:

Any XXL boxes from 2nd round ship yet?

Mine says still in Warehouse...
  • Options

jervin007 said:

Any word yet on your poster situation?

My MB is supposed to arrive Wednesday (originally said today)... I guess I'd be content with one poster if it were Pittsburg(h) Missing Link...or 2013 Pittsburgh...or Cracker Jack...or Donkey Kong...you get the picture.

Hope you get things resolved.
    I did get an email this afternoon saying it would be rectified. I am not sure if that is just for the poster, or for the poster and the bootleg that had two disc one's, but either way great customer service!
    PJ:

• Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989

I did get an email this afternoon saying it would be rectified. I am not sure if that is just for the poster, or for the poster and the bootleg that had two disc one's, but either way great customer service!

Good deal! :-bd
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
    edited June 2014
    Got my xl box today. No real surprises. I'll wear the Ames shirt, and The Who shirt. Boot is Sydney '03. Could've been better, could've been worse...

Have a few pending deals for the Peru sticker, passes, and PJ21 shirt.
    imagephoto 20140630_150450.jpg" />
    Post edited by Pearl Jam_ie on
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options

I'm confused. My 10C account still says warehouse, but I got a UPS email yesterday saying it would be delivered today. When I check on their website it does say it's scheduled to be delivered today, but the last "activity" listed was an arrival scan in Hodgkins, IL on Friday and I'm in VA.

Well now it's been bumped to tomorrow, which doesn't surprise me given what I said earlier. I'm really liking most of the shirts people have gotten lately so I'm hoping for more of the same!
  • Options
    Here's my mens xl. sorry i don't possess a camera. lotta fun, i like what i got.
    who/pj tshirt
    europe 2012 tshirt
    ames signed and numbered golden state park snake poster
    lighning bolt promo poster
    lineage family poster
    2009 tour flexfit hat
    bouncy ball
    tres mts, harrybu,rockfords,brad discovery park,man of hour single,dallas 2003 boot
    devil doll/better things 10 club single
    vitalogy health club#7
    newsletter 24 with towtruck iron-on
    2003 bootleg companion
    pj20 sticker
    pimp on a tricycle sticker
    wrigley field sticker
    pj 2012 sticker
    europe 2012 sticker
    pj support photo sticker (yellow with black bird)
    pj working (blue owl)
    pj aftershow sticker (feeding birds)
    pj aftershow sticker (pig)
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Just got my UPS shipping notice on Men's M round 2! Delivery date of July 7th.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis