Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,421
    Men's XL...

2012 Euro shirt
    Who/PJ House of Blues shirt
    A black knit tank top with a horseshoe symbol on it.

San Diego 2009 poster
    Manchester 2012 night 2 poster

Turning Mist/Hawaii 78 Xmas single

Bouncy ball

The Fixer vinyl label cut out thing (coaster)

Noblesville 2003 boot

2003 bootleg booklet

Random Stickers

The side project CDs everyone has been getting

Random passes

A couple newsletters

I'll post stuff up for trade in Lost Dogs later.
  • Options
    Received mine today, here is my haul:
    Posters:
    San Diego - 10/9/2009
    Berlin - 7/5/2012
    Shirts/Hat:
    Gorge Dumptruck - 2005
    Isle of Wight - 2012
    House of Blues Hat - PJ/Who - 2002
    CDs/45:
    Mexico City Boot - 7/18/2003
    Man of the Hour Single
    Brad - Best Friends
    Tres Mts
    Harrybu McCage
    Rockfords
    2009 Holiday Single 45
    10C Newsletters:
    #14 - 1999 Calendar
    #21 - 2003 Boot Companion
    #22 - Newspaper
    Renewal Form
    Stickers:
    Johnny Guitar
    Monkey Wrench
    PJ20
    Peru (PE)
    2012 Europe with Flags
    VIP - PJ20 (Green)
    Guest - Mermaid/Ballerina? (Green)
    After Show - Pig (Red)
    Working - Raiden/Rayden looking guy on it (Blue)

photo 669cb7b7-07e9-4775-b8a5-d3868e2a6f58_zps22293242.jpg

imagephoto af40c87f-a1e6-41d2-ab49-c21c955cc73d_zpsce26cd26.jpg" />
    1995 - Milwaukee, Night 1 ~~~ 2004 - VFC Toledo ~~~ 2006 - Chicago, Night 1 & 2 ~~~ 2009 - Chicago, Night 1 & 2 ~~~
    2011 - PJ 20 East Troy, Night 1 & 2 ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley ~~~ 2014 - Moline ~~~ 2016 - Wrigley, Night 1 & 2 ~~~ 2018 - Wrigley, Night 1 & 2 ~~~ 2022 - STL~~~ 2023 - Chicago, Night 1 & 2
  • Options
    mitch_nmitch_n Posts: 26
    Got my XL Mystery Box today...after having it sent to my shipito.com address, then on to Oz...cost a bit to post but you get that..

I am pretty happy to have got the PJ20 hoodie...even better its one from the rare place East Troy MI

Got a calgary and boston tour shirt as well...and the other odds and ends that come about.
  • Options
    RibbertronRibbertron Posts: 163
    photo imagejpg1_zpsac88c532.jpg

photo imagejpg4_zps70082c36.jpg

photo imagejpg6_zps0b38ac26.jpg

photo imagejpg5_zps89612bd5.jpg
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924

Love the poster man!
  • Options
    edited July 2014

No idea what this is. It looks like a white vinyl single, but it's distorted and weird, and I think the "play' part is missing. Any ideas? Is it just a broken record??
    I also received one of these. Very odd. Anyone else get one?
    Post edited by jerparker20 on
  • Options
    Acesn8sAcesn8s Posts: 186
    edited July 2014
    Got my XL box today. Was happy to get it, but a little disappointed. Got my 2 posters, 2 t-shirts, 1 hat, newsletters, and cd's. But that's it. Nothing else. No stickers, no passes, no patches, none of the other goodies that everybody else got. What's up with that? Should I even bother emailing 10c? The details do say a minimum of 5 stickers. I just feel a little cheated.
    Post edited by Acesn8s on
    Indio, CA 11-05-93
    Universal City, CA 09-30-09
    Los Angeles, CA 11-23-13
    Los Angeles, CA 11-24-13
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,080
    Acesn8s said:

Got my XL box today. Was happy to get it, but a little disappointed. Got my 2 posters, 2 t-shirts, 1 hat, newsletters, and cd's. But that's it. Nothing else. No stickers, no passes, no patches, none of the other goodies that everybody else got. What's up with that? Should I even bother emailing 10c? The details do say a minimum of 5 stickers. I just feel a little cheated.

I would as the 10c has been great putting these together and trying to make it worth it for every purchase and fan.

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    Acesn8s said:

The goodies you described came in a separate envelope for me. Sounds like an honest packaging error. Might want to drop 10c a line...
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,436
    Acesn8s said:

I would for sure, probably and honest mistake, and an easy fix for them.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    CM234968CM234968 St. Louis Posts: 166
    Does anyone have a take on this bootleg received in my mystery box? Obviously doesn't play. Going to try to send it back but thought I'd see if anyone out here would have interest in it before tossing it back into the vault. imagephoto 20140701_072936_zpsf3zcllwp.jpg" />
    1998 - St. Louis; 2000 - St. Louis; 2003 - St. Louis, Champaign; 2004 - St. Louis (VFC); 2009 - Seattle 1 & 2; 2010 - Kansas City, St. Louis; 2013 - Wrigley; 2014 - St. Louis, Moline; 2016 - Wrigley
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    pm sent
    CM234968 said:

Does anyone have a take on this bootleg received in my mystery box? Obviously doesn't play. Going to try to send it back but thought I'd see if anyone out here would have interest in it before tossing it back into the vault. imagephoto 20140701_072936_zpsf3zcllwp.jpg" />

pm sent
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 864
    CM234968 said:

Interesting...
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    i got id said:

CM234968 said:

Interesting...
    quite, does it say anything on the cd?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    CM234968CM234968 St. Louis Posts: 166
    At first it appeared to be a normal 2003 Irvine, CA 2 disc set but then I found this on the back side of disc 1, disc 2 is playable. I don't know if you can see it or not but in the black around the opening it says "Pitman Print Sample".
    1998 - St. Louis; 2000 - St. Louis; 2003 - St. Louis, Champaign; 2004 - St. Louis (VFC); 2009 - Seattle 1 & 2; 2010 - Kansas City, St. Louis; 2013 - Wrigley; 2014 - St. Louis, Moline; 2016 - Wrigley
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,217
    I think I just shit my fucking pants, just got my XL box. Opened it up and first thing I saw was the Seattle 09 sonics sport shirt with the 22 on the back, totally awesome and more than I expected from the box right off of the bat. Then I move on to the posters, France 2012 and........ Chicago 5/16 2006!!!!! At this point I'm feeling like the one of the luckiest recipients then I crack open the small goodies, kinda bummed, got the New Year's Eve boot instead of a 2003 one, stickers are the usual and I got a lame fixer single, well my little sisters are there with me and one says let me see what's inside that referring to the fixer, so I go to show her and about pass out.................

IT'S FUCKING ORANGE!!!!!

I can't even believe it, I'm gonna have to figure out how to post pics so everyone doesn't think I'm lying.

THANK YOU SO MUCH 10c!!!!!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,925
    RiotZact said:

I think I just shit my fucking pants, just got my XL box. Opened it up and first thing I saw was the Seattle 09 sonics sport shirt with the 22 on the back, totally awesome and more than I expected from the box right off of the bat. Then I move on to the posters, France 2012 and........ Chicago 5/16 2006!!!!! At this point I'm feeling like the one of the luckiest recipients then I crack open the small goodies, kinda bummed, got the New Year's Eve boot instead of a 2003 one, stickers are the usual and I got a lame fixer single, well my little sisters are there with me and one says let me see what's inside that referring to the fixer, so I go to show her and about pass out.................

IT'S FUCKING ORANGE!!!!!

I can't even believe it, I'm gonna have to figure out how to post pics so everyone doesn't think I'm lying.

Nice!! Good fir you. I'm more excited now. My XL box is home waiting for me to open....
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    RiotZact said:

IT'S FUCKING ORANGE!!!!!

Nice score!
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,217

RiotZact said:

IT'S FUCKING ORANGE!!!!!

Nice score!
    nicknyr15 said:

RiotZact said:

IT'S FUCKING ORANGE!!!!!

Nice!! Good fir you. I'm more excited now. My XL box is home waiting for me to open....
    Thanks guys, good luck Nick!

Ok now that I'm calm here's the rest of my haul.

Posters:
    France 2012
    Chicago 5/16/06

Shirts (XL)
    Who/PJ
    Isle of wright
    Seattle supersonics 09 shirt "22" on back

Other:
    ORANGE FIXER!!!
    White with red and blue writing Wrigley sticker
    White and red pj20 sticker
    Johnny G sticker
    Euro 2012 sticker
    Pj20 movie sticker
    Blue VIP round pass (spoken for)
    Pearl jam guest pass with red wave, yield sign shaped
    Red riot act merch personnel pass
    Yellow riot act gues pass
    Newsletter 12 calender
    Membership renewal contest 18 and 19
    Bootleg companion
    Same CDs as everyone

Technically it's all for trade but I have no idea if I'll ever actually be able to give up the single, no idea what I'd even ask for in return. Majorly ISO a Baltimore sticker though.
  • Options
    Nice Score!
    RiotZact said:

RiotZact said:

IT'S FUCKING ORANGE!!!!!

Nice score!
    nicknyr15 said:

RiotZact said:

IT'S FUCKING ORANGE!!!!!

Thanks guys, good luck Nick!

Ok now that I'm calm here's the rest of my haul.

Posters:
    France 2012
    Chicago 5/16/06

Shirts (XL)
    Who/PJ
    Isle of wright
    Seattle supersonics 09 shirt "22" on back

Other:
    ORANGE FIXER!!!
    White with red and blue writing Wrigley sticker
    White and red pj20 sticker
    Johnny G sticker
    Euro 2012 sticker
    Pj20 movie sticker
    Blue VIP round pass (spoken for)
    Pearl jam guest pass with red wave, yield sign shaped
    Red riot act merch personnel pass
    Yellow riot act gues pass
    Newsletter 12 calender
    Membership renewal contest 18 and 19
    Bootleg companion
    Same CDs as everyone

Technically it's all for trade but I have no idea if I'll ever actually be able to give up the single, no idea what I'd even ask for in return. Majorly ISO a Baltimore sticker though.
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 488
    Just got my men's XL box.

Wearables:

Who/PJ white t shirt
    PJ 21 black t shirt
    2009 tour flex fit hat

Posters:

Berlin 2012
    Sydney 2009

Music:

2013 fan club vinyl
    2003 Tokyo boot
    Man of the Hour single
    All the side project CDs

Misc:

Newsletters 17&22
    Gorge postcard set
    BS bouncy ball
    Stickers (nothing out of the norm)
    Guest passes/after show etc

Pretty standard box, no orange fixers for me lol. Fun opening it, that's for sure
  • Options
    Treyert14 said:

Love the poster man!
    Thanks man! Was really happy with the posters in my box.
  • Options
    What's so great about an orange fixer?
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

What's so great about an orange fixer?

I'm with you...not a "collector"...so I don't get the appeal either,
    but some folks LOVE all the different colored vinyl options!!
    ;)
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    edited July 2014
    Here are some pictures of my Mystery Box (Mens Large). Thanks again to the 10c. it was a lot of fun opening this after seeing all the excitement from everyone else. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm open to trading most of this stuff (especially the posters and The Who hat) but I'm only looking for 2003/2008 bootlegs, tour passes and 2014 European stickers. If you see anything that interests you, please shoot me a PM.

My old man also asked me to post pictures of his mystery box (Mens Medium). He practically gave his to me so if there's anything here you're interested in, ket me know.
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346

No idea what this is. It looks like a white vinyl single, but it's distorted and weird, and I think the "play' part is missing. Any ideas? Is it just a broken record??

I got one too! what is it? lol

"I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    silver39 said:

I got one too! what is it? lol

I emailed 10c about these. Here is the reply I received:

"It's a vinyl punch out of a 45. I'm not 100% sure of the purpose of it, but it likely has to do with proofing.
    Thanks
    10c"

So there it is.
  • Options
    My XL Haul

Posters:
    2009 Philly #3
    2012 Manchester

Apparel:
    2002 The Who/PJ White T-Shirt
    2005 Gorge Tan T-Shirt
    2009 Tour Flex Fit Hat
    Blue & Red 3/4 Sleeve Shirt with Piranah on the front

Music:
    03 Sydney Boot
    Harrybu McCage
    Man of the Hour Single/Demo
    Tres Mts
    Brad - Welcome to DIscovery Park
    Rockfords - Waiting
    Turning Mist/Hawaii 78 X-Mas single

Misc:
    03 Bootleg Companion
    Backspacer Bouncy Ball
    Monkeywrench Sticker
    2012 Europe Sticker
    PJ20 Sticker
    Backspacer Tattoo
    (4) Guest/VIP Passes
    Ten Club Newsletter #24
    Ten Club Newsletter from 2001 I think

Love the mystery box idea. UPS guy must have thought I was stalking him b/c I think I opened the door within 8 seconds of him ringing the doorbell. 10 Club could offer these monthly and I would probably talk myself into buying one every time.

Thanks 10c!
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,029
    edited July 2014
    The punch outs are probably because the vinyl was flawed (non fill, scratched, damaged, bubbles in the wax). They cut it so the vinyl can be recycled.

It makes a great coaster.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    XL..no hat but sweet hoodie from alpine. Also a long sleeve riot act t shirt and the who t shirt...no stickers tho. Still would like to have that blue mookie t if anyone wants to trade
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin