Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,611
    Got a non-lawn ticket pair - hell yeah!!!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    Also got a pair.  Can people tell by price?
    Got $304 charged.
    I prefer seats but would be happy with Pit...it is indeed a small area, up front.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,621
    Got $304 charged.
    I prefer seats but would be happy with Pit...it is indeed a small area, up front.
    Think pit and reserved are the same 
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,047
    Got $304 charged.

no Reserved is like section 100/200. It looks like you won't find out exactly where your seats are until another week.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Got $304 charged.

no Reserved is like section 100/200. It looks like you won't find out exactly where your seats are until another week.
    Meant in terms of price
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,047
    Got $304 charged.

Meant in terms of price
    oh my bad, you are right then they are/were the same price.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    OK, thanks guys.  Kinda hoping pit after thinking about it.  Would likely be able to trade for better seats than my number will get us....although I am totally cool with anything under the roof.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,361
    So am I screwed? No email yet. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Not sure....
  • Options
    I like how half of yhe threads about these shows indicate the band "can add another show" in the schedule.
    The band knows they can sell out in Philly, NY, and Vegas.  Perhaps they did not schedule additional shows for those open dates because they don't want to play on those days?
    The guys are old
    The singer smokes and sings songs that are tough on his pipes
    Lots of other reasons....

Maybe I am wrong.  Maybe they go from many off days to fewer.

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,814
    edited March 2022
    Not trying to dance on Juggs' grave here (that's left for shitty people and the Joe Rogan brosky Libertarian), but fucking sweet. 

I guess we find out if our seats/Pit tix are which on the 28th? 

Also is MSG notifications separate? I'm not hoping for them but want to know whether I was definitively shut out.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Options
    Think they must be separate based on the lack of Gutted MSG chatter.

Hoping Juggs can hook some tickets, will let you know if I know anyone with any extras available.   I do know someone who got a pair they will not use, since they can go with a friend who also got a pair....but she is offering to her friends, first.  Will let her know to put you on the list after her friends, in the event they do not want.
  • Options
    JP still not sure who I'm voting in the Senate primary but I doubt it'll be Lamb.
    Respect. Yeah the way the local politicians have basically let him kiss the ring and not have any sort of democratic process to come to an endorsement has turned me off. I guess I'll vote for him in the General when it's not really a choice anymore. But hoping Kenyatta or Fetterman come out on top. Same goes for Shapiro. Not too keen on him, he basically maneuvered the party into not having a challenger.

Speaking of which - is your area up for committeeperson elections, or whatever the Delconians may call it? I'm on the ballot against two others (2 are elected to the position) so it should be competitive in my division. But I'm also lucky because my ward (as opposed to my old one where I was a CP, since I moved) is considered an open ward and has a process for endorsements. 
    Yes, we have competitive committee person elections for sure.

Shapiro - such a politician on the lifetime political plan. It's fairly off-putting but yeah it looks like he can win it. Voting isn't hanging with buddies in a bar - it's a strategic choice to nudge the world towards your vision of what it should be and he's probably the best one for that. Not that we have a choice, as you note.

Re: that other guy you talked about, I share your feelings.
    Nice! Are you running? I always liked the way Delco Dems did it - it's like a convention right and everyone votes in the same room in Media together?

I feel you, man, incremental change ...and maybe a death or two.
  • Options
    Juggs, did you putt in for lawn too?  I didn't be shocked if lawn isn't readily available.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    There is no way we allow Juggs to go empty handed. Life finds a way.

• Options
    I selected all three options
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JP still not sure who I'm voting in the Senate primary but I doubt it'll be Lamb.
    Respect. Yeah the way the local politicians have basically let him kiss the ring and not have any sort of democratic process to come to an endorsement has turned me off. I guess I'll vote for him in the General when it's not really a choice anymore. But hoping Kenyatta or Fetterman come out on top. Same goes for Shapiro. Not too keen on him, he basically maneuvered the party into not having a challenger.

Speaking of which - is your area up for committeeperson elections, or whatever the Delconians may call it? I'm on the ballot against two others (2 are elected to the position) so it should be competitive in my division. But I'm also lucky because my ward (as opposed to my old one where I was a CP, since I moved) is considered an open ward and has a process for endorsements. 

Shapiro - such a politician on the lifetime political plan. It's fairly off-putting but yeah it looks like he can win it. Voting isn't hanging with buddies in a bar - it's a strategic choice to nudge the world towards your vision of what it should be and he's probably the best one for that. Not that we have a choice, as you note.

Nice! Are you running? I always liked the way Delco Dems did it - it's like a convention right and everyone votes in the same room in Media together?

No not running. Delco Dems still have the Media meeting but it's mostly online now. Don't know how the city works but I'm sure it's a s*** show. LOL  I think I'm going to be treasurer for one of the candidates, which I have no idea how to do, but numbers and me, you know.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options

No not running. Delco Dems still have the Media meeting but it's mostly online now. Don't know how the city works but I'm sure it's a s*** show. LOL  I think I'm going to be treasurer for one of the candidates, which I have no idea how to do, but numbers and me, you know.
    Ugh man, good luck! Same here - I was going to be Treasurer of our ward, but honestly that shit scares the shit out of me. You're personally responsible if anything gets fucked up. Like thousands of dollars in fines. My actual job pays me actual dollars to handle that kind of stress lol.

City is a shit show, indeed. It's all backroom dealing of the city committee, which is all the ward leaders getting in a room and doing what Bob Brady tells them to do. And then they get their money. City is broken up into Wards, then into divisions. People run for committeeperson to rep their division (2 per div), then they all vote on a slate for ward chair positions, with the top person being ward leader. There's 66 wards, something like 1700 divisions. I'm part of a group (actually many groups) that push for open wards to "open" up the process and make it actually that - more of a recorded, democratic process. Luckily, the ward I'm a part of - and running for CP in - is considered an "open" ward. Took a lot of work though, and with elections here again it's threatened to go back to the old ways.

• Options
    I selected all three options
    The place holds 20k+ people...would be shocked if you couldn't get at least lawn
  • Options
    Do you all know it's been 14 fucking years since they last played Camden? Starting to think the only plan for this show is to tailgate.
  • Options
    Jesus....I did get the confirmation email. Landed in the junk folder for my old email account that, I forgot, is still attached to Ticketmaster.

$304.95. Pit or reserved I guess?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jesus....I did get the confirmation email. Landed in the junk folder for my old email account that, I forgot, is still attached to Ticketmaster.

Hey hey there we go brotha!
  • Options

I was gonna jokingly post "check your junk folder". Yeah lawn seats are way less than that. They really did get a lot of 10C seats!

• Options
    Did you guys also do the Verified Fan thing? 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Yes.

• Options
    I did. But only real reason for me to do it is to coordinate with friends to see that the rest of them get tickets grouped together. Coordinating with friends is the absolute fucking worst. We've been planning for nearly 4 months just to hang out on a Saturday night.
  • Options
    Great news, Juggler!   

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495
    Yes I did, and that might the only way I can score.

I lost 10 C Lotto, but I kind of expected as I put Camden #2 Choice and Reserved only. Old man can't stand in a cluster-fuck of fans on the Lawn>LOL. If I did get Lawn I would chill all the way in the Back so I can sit when I need to.

Enjoy the show !!
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Yes I did, and that might the only way I can score.

I lost 10 C Lotto, but I kind of expected as I put Camden #2 Choice and Reserved only. Old man can't stand in a cluster-fuck of fans on the Lawn>LOL. If I did get Lawn I would chill all the way in the Back so I can sit when I need to.

Enjoy the show !!
    What's #1? NY?