Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,796
    guess i should make my selection soon for Camden...
    What do you mean?

GA/pit, reserved or lawn
    Ahhhhh. I thought you knew something I didn't.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,491
    Maybe they're not done yet?
    you fuckers….always looking to buy a WS.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    So wait, will there or will there not be the option of stubhub for Camden?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,636
    I can't imagine there will be, but would be stoked if The Hub was an option.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I mean yeah there's stubhub-like option for the shows. Fan-to-fan something or other.

I don't understand though, are you purposely not trying to get tickets only to go try for tickets after the fact? 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I mean yeah there's stubhub-like option for the shows. Fan-to-fan something or other.

I don't understand though, are you purposely not trying to get tickets only to go try for tickets after the fact? 
    Was hoping to buy really really good seats. Guess it’s a no go, so I’ll do ten club then
  • Options
    Pretty sure there will still be an option for that, I can't see how there wouldn't be.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,208
    Nope, PJ has basically eliminated that with this fan to fan stuff.  I dislike it too.  Have gotten a bunch of shows previously using stub hub.  Eliminating secondary market really limits people access to tickets. If PJ is going to do these large fan club shoes with no stub hub getting multiple shows in the northeast is going to be almost impossible.  Like The Who show here…no way I was deciding at time they went on sale but pretty sure going stub hub route now. Stub hub sucks for artists I guess but is better for consumer 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Again, I'm pretty sure good seats will be available via StubHub or something similar. There's no way they won't be. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Again, I'm pretty sure good seats will be available via StubHub or something similar. There's no way they won't be. 
    Only MSG and Denver where the laws are tickets are transferable.  With this new system you the only resale of other PJ shows are fan to fan and no more than original sales price . There were no tickets for non MSG and Denver on stub hub in2020 before cancellations 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,636
    So for MSG do they still have to mail us tickets in advance?
    For that show my wife has a pair of tickets also and if she thinks she may not go, we would throw them back.  However, if she doesn't need to go to get them or transfer them than we could transfer to someone we know.  
    Just go back to real tickets and Stub Hub.  Used to be so much easier.  Miss out on the sale and could always just buy where you wanted.  If plans changed you could sell them to someone else and get your money back.

Sometimes new ways of doing things are not better.
  • Options
    Are they 10C tickets? I think it's all in the details on either the 10C ticket page or the verified TM page. I believe there's a window to get a refund. Also I think MSG/NYC have to be transferrable(as in stub hub or secondary sale markets) by law.
  • Options
    Went 10C route since it sounds like StubHub isn't an option. Just did Pit and Seats, not doing lawn and if worst came to worst, I think Lawn will be easy enough to get.
  • Options
    FWIW if you really like Camden they had a deal for like $200 you get a lawn ticket to all shows this year.
  • Options
    Are they 10C tickets? I think it's all in the details on either the 10C ticket page or the verified TM page. I believe there's a window to get a refund. Also I think MSG/NYC have to be transferrable(as in stub hub or secondary sale markets) by law.
    Yeah they are 10c.  Would prefer to hold if they are transferable but want to make sure she doesn't have to be there to pick up that we can do in advance, in the event she doesn't go.
    I know in the past they had to offer the mail option for NY.
  • Options
    Why does this team do stupid things when it comes to taking a chance? I don't mind a masher softball lineup, but christ, this is not the way to put this team together.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,928
    Welcome to philly Nick Castellanos . Man this lineup should be fantastic! If they don't make the playoffs this year something ain't right.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Going to be a fun team to watch.  They may not field well, and who knows what the pitching will look like.... Phillies should tear the damn cover off of the ball.
  • Options
    welcome to American League baseball home of 9-8 scores and 4.5 hour games.  Fuck the DH.
  • Options
    Not trying to be a troll and grump on this but I do not like this roster/lineup. Hum bug.
  • Options
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,472
    JP still not sure who I'm voting in the Senate primary but I doubt it'll be Lamb.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JP still not sure who I'm voting in the Senate primary but I doubt it'll be Lamb.
    Respect. Yeah the way the local politicians have basically let him kiss the ring and not have any sort of democratic process to come to an endorsement has turned me off. I guess I'll vote for him in the General when it's not really a choice anymore. But hoping Kenyatta or Fetterman come out on top. Same goes for Shapiro. Not too keen on him, he basically maneuvered the party into not having a challenger.

Speaking of which - is your area up for committeeperson elections, or whatever the Delconians may call it? I'm on the ballot against two others (2 are elected to the position) so it should be competitive in my division. But I'm also lucky because my ward (as opposed to my old one where I was a CP, since I moved) is considered an open ward and has a process for endorsements. 
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    pjhawks said:
    welcome to American League baseball home of 9-8 scores and 4.5 hour games.  Fuck the DH.
    Even as an AL East fan, I don’t like the construct of the Phillies roster. Well over the tax, so limited to no flexibility and big bats but a pitcher coming off a career year, an ace that hasn’t lived up to potential, no defense and what else?

and for the record, the Yankees are a disgrace, so talk shut my direction too
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    Even as an AL East fan, I don’t like the construct of the Phillies roster. Well over the tax, so limited to no flexibility and big bats but a pitcher coming off a career year, an ace that hasn’t lived up to potential, no defense and what else?

and for the record, the Yankees are a disgrace, so talk shut my direction too
    I agree on the roster.  I don’t mind the bats but I would have at least gotten a defensive center fielder and maybe shortstop. With such a lousy minor league system you basically have to have your roster stay fully healthy to stay competitive 
  • Options
    Anyone who shits on the Cards, and especially that fucker Yadi, rules.
    Seriously, you guys are gonna love Nick.
  • Options
    Have I shared how much I dislike the skyline addition?
    Pictures like this are awesome, with one exception 
    It is stupid.

• Options
    The vape pen? The four seasons is the tits, the building is blah 
  • Options
    The vape pen? The four seasons is the tits, the building is blah 
    Yeah, it is just the light up bullshit that sticks up.  It looks put of place and I hate it.