Pearl Jam limited edition chrome Pono Player

Comments

• Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    Anyone break their's yet???
    i like sound...
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    I'm selling my beloved for $750. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    october22 said:

9 hours after posting you received it? Is it really that bad?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options

october22 said:

No, it's awesome. I just feel guilty. I'm pretty broke right now and the thing is haunting me.
  • Options
    october22 said:

october22 said:

No, it's awesome. I just feel guilty. I'm pretty broke right now and the thing is haunting me. I can hear it's heart beating from inside the box like some reimagined, much less interesting Edgar Allan Poe story.
  • Options
    october22 said:

october22 said:

october22 said:

No, it's awesome. I just feel guilty. I'm pretty broke right now and the thing is haunting me. I can hear it's heart beating from inside the box like some reimagined, much less interesting Edgar Allan Poe story.
    Does the heart beat have a fuller, high quality sound?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    edited November 2014
    It finally arrived, a day late and some coercing on my part to get UPS to NOT deliver to an empty home so that I can pick it up at their depot. I have to say, UPS is a very inefficient logistics company, I have never had so many different responses from different people in the same company.

That said, number 6 of 495 is finally in my hands (after $70.43 in duty) and I hope to test it out soon once it's charged. Good luck to those who haven't received theirs yet and hopefully no one will have the same issues as I did.

One question, was the actual Pono box sealed for anyone? These customs guys here in Toronto opened my box and I want to make sure nothing is missing. It looks like everything is there.

Was there supposed to be a certificate of authentication signed by Neil Young?
    Post edited by stukatz on
  • Options

october22 said:

october22 said:

october22 said:

Does the heart beat have a fuller, high quality sound?
    Haha, yes, with the right headphones of course
  • Options
    I've listened to the Pono now for a couple of days and must say I'm very impressed! I think it sounds awesome! Having said that, I'm certainly no audiophile and for the last 5-6 years I have been listening, almost exclusively, to MP3:s either from Spotify or from ripped CD:s, so the leap to the Pono is enormous. It is almost like listening to Vs. for the first time again. When I got my Pono I also purchased a pair of Sennheiser Momentums and maybe they are contributing at least as much as the Pono itself. What the Pono has done for me is that it has given me the urge to sit down and just listen to an album from front to end and not do anything else. In that sense it is a blessing! For people that's already doing that I'm not sure the Pono is revolutionary, but it is to me!
    2000: Roskilde
    2006: Sydney I,II,III
    2007: London, Copenhagen
    2008: MSG I,II
    2009: Manchester, London
    2010: London
    2011: Toronto I,II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Berlin I,II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
  • Options
    BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    maverick said:

Question for those who are knowledgeable about ear phones...

I only know / have tried Bose. Can you please compare the ones most speak of in this thread to Bose. Anyone? Many thanks!

Head phones are a very personal thing. Go to some high end audio stores and that as many as you can. I ended up choosing Grado head phones and am very happy with me decision.
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    BikePHL said:

maverick said:

I only know / have tried Bose. Can you please compare the ones most speak of in this thread to Bose. Anyone? Many thanks!

Head phones are a very personal thing. Go to some high end audio stores and that as many as you can. I ended up choosing Grado head phones and am very happy with me decision.
    I got a pair of onkyo's after doing research and I'm happy I got them, did some listening with different brands and these stood out to me....I had been listening to the lightning bolt album at the time, when I used the onkyo's headphones it was like I hadn't heard lightning bolt at all before, my brain was almost melting! And that was using an iPhone as the source! But those headphones listening to vinyl is unbelievable!!!! Don't buy beats!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    stukatz said:

It finally arrived, a day late and some coercing on my part to get UPS to NOT deliver to an empty home so that I can pick it up at their depot. I have to say, UPS is a very inefficient logistics company, I have never had so many different responses from different people in the same company.

That said, number 6 of 495 is finally in my hands (after $70.43 in duty) and I hope to test it out soon once it's charged. Good luck to those who haven't received theirs yet and hopefully no one will have the same issues as I did.

One question, was the actual Pono box sealed for anyone? These customs guys here in Toronto opened my box and I want to make sure nothing is missing. It looks like everything is there.

Was there supposed to be a certificate of authentication signed by Neil Young?

I didn't get a certificate and mine was sealed...just an instruction booklet was the only paperwork that accompanied the Pono...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 693
    The certificate of authentication signed by Neil Young is only for people who pre-order a Pono on their website now through Christmas.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Back and forth on this thing. After continued thought, I'm passing for good. A lot of the comments on here aren't convincing enough and the science on sound I have researched just doesn't tell me this is going to be a 'new' listening experience for me. Hope all that have one enjoy it though, whether its in your pocket or collecting dust on a shelf. Bye, bye PONO! : )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    For those of you on the fence regarding the device, I came across this article.
    http://www.tuaw.com/2014/03/13/why-ponos-massive-kickstarter-success-means-absolutely-nothing/
    Do what makes you happy, while being wise with your money. Enjoy the music everyone
  • Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    Why isn't it flat?
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,437
    edited November 2014

Back and forth on this thing. After continued thought, I'm passing for good. A lot of the comments on here aren't convincing enough and the science on sound I have researched just doesn't tell me this is going to be a 'new' listening experience for me. Hope all that have one enjoy it though, whether its in your pocket or collecting dust on a shelf. Bye, bye PONO! : )

Neil Young said that you'll feel the difference.

There's science behind sex too. Research the medical science of sex all you want and it's not going to tell you how it feels.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Sitting at Midway Airport waiting for my flight. At home I have the Momentums but am using my Bose earbuds (green colored wiring, don't know off top of my head model number). And listening to 16 bit Tedeschi Trucks Band live album Everybody's Talkin'......damn if this just doesn't sound beautiful! You can hear the crispness of every instrument, Susan Tedeschi's voice is silk and when Derek Trucks goes into a solo....holy shit! Absolutely rich sound. Can't wait to switch to the 24 bit.

It may not be for everyone and I'm sure the haters will bash it for as long as they can sustain it. I look at as if I was to buy an iPod I'd still be shelling out a few hundred $'s for a device that plays lower quality files. I'll run against the grain and be different. Normal sucks and it doesn't sound as sweet.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,108
    TinAnt said:

Why isn't it flat?

Supposedly the components within only fit this way, for now

I actually like the shape

I will still use my iphone when traveling, and day to day on the train etc

I bought mine to use with a good pair of cans, & through my home speakers primarily to use in my house.

• Options
    Good answer CROJAM95 - I thought the question was about Earth.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

I am leaning your way also. I think I am going to do more research and buy a good DAC for my hi-fi system at home. Just don't see the need for audiophile level music on the go.
  • Options
    BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    juddboz80 said:

BikePHL said:

maverick said:

I got a pair of onkyo's after doing research and I'm happy I got them, did some listening with different brands and these stood out to me....I had been listening to the lightning bolt album at the time, when I used the onkyo's headphones it was like I hadn't heard lightning bolt at all before, my brain was almost melting! And that was using an iPhone as the source! But those headphones listening to vinyl is unbelievable!!!! Don't buy beats!
    Congrats on your purchase. Im glad to hear you found something you enjoy. Im not a big fan of beats either, but if those sound right to someone else, rock on. As I said, headphones are very much based on personal preference. There is no universal right answer.
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Anyone tried to use the volume / track selection controller
    on the cable of the Sennheiser Momentum headphones with a PONO player??

photo sm_zps74a4335a.jpg

Just wondering if this feature has functionality with the PONO too!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    edited November 2014
    derbydave said:

photo sm_zps74a4335a.jpg

Those are one of the headphones the engineers recommend me to use. A Sennheiser Momentums, Audeze Planars or Grados headphones. To get the full experience of Pono.

Has anyone tried the Pono Player in their car? I haven't upgraded my car stereo or working van with high end speakers. I've been meaning to upgrade for a long time. Would like to get the same one's that Neil Young's 1978 Cadillac Eldorado car has. Probably be over a grand ..

From Pono ..

"We anticipate that all orders will be shipped by early December."

Also the Pono Music World Software will be hopefully be available early for us Canadians. Would like to buy a few HD tracks from the Pono site. For now i'll just be using the one's I've bought over @ HDtracks.com, fan's vinyl > 24Bit Flac & the 67 (at the moment) Pearl Jam Flac-HD live bootleg releases till then. :p

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    demetrios said:

derbydave said:

photo sm_zps74a4335a.jpg

Those are one of the headphones the engineers recommend me to use. A Sennheiser Momentums, Audeze Planars or Grados headphones. To get the full experience of Pono.

Has anyone tried the Pono Player in their car? I haven't upgraded my car stereo or working van with high end speakers. I've been meaning to upgrade for a long time. Would like to get the same one's that Neil Young's 1978 Cadillac Eldorado car has. Probably be over a grand ..

From Pono ..

"We anticipate that all orders will be shipped by early December."

Also the Pono Music World Software will be hopefully be available early for us Canadians. Would like to buy a few HD tracks from the Pono site. For now i'll just be using the one's I've bought over @ HDtracks.com, fan's vinyl > 24Bit Flac & the 67 (at the moment) Pearl Jam Flac-HD live bootleg releases till then. :p

I absolutely LOVE my Sennheiser Momentum headphones...
    so much so that I bought 2 pairs!!
    I use them to monitor audio on video shoots at work (I'm a DP at the CBS affiliate here in Columbus) as well as to listen to music at home & when traveling.
    They are lightweight and well designed for today's usage.
    Love that the cables & earcups are easy to replace too!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    DollarDollar Posts: 237
    edited November 2014
    My PJ Pono arrived on Friday only one day late from Louisville customs (Good job by Pono CS in freeing it up). I got #441 which was a little disappointing considering I was one of the early buyers but at the end of the day, there are only 495 PJ Ponos so I feel lucky to have one. Sound wise it is outstanding & is comparable to the FiiO X5 which I also have. Some advantages to the Pono are the ability to insert/remove cards (much easier than the FiiO), the fact that it accepts 128 gb cards, it has 64 gb of space on the unit and, for all those worrying about its shape, it actually fits perfectly in your hand & is much lighter in weight. Also, for those asking about headphones, I have Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pros which are outstanding for listening to HD music!
    Post edited by Dollar on
  • Options
    Production and Shipment of Rewards Status

Posted by the PonoMusic Team

Your Reward Status

We realize that the process of obtaining your shipping information has been extremely confusing and error-prone. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our missteps. In an effort to address these issues, we have built a special self-service tool to help you view your order status, fix any issues with your address or phone number, and even change your address if you need to. We encourage you to check it out:

https://ponomusic.force.com/KickstarterAddressUpdate

We chose UPS to ship your players because the company is highly reliable and delivers to most countries around the world. However, UPS policy requires a valid and deliverable address as well as a phone number callable from within the country of destination.

Our Communication Issues

Our communications with you, our backers, customers and community are extremely important. Without you Pono would not be here. Our Pono Community moderators are in fact Kickstarter backers themselves. They are extremely knowledgeable about all things Pono and we communicate with them regularly. They give us feedback regarding any issues that arise in the community and need attention, and we are working on ways to enhance that communication back to you. If you feel that we have not been transparent enough, we apologize, as this is not our intention or business philosophy. In fact, we’ve created the Pono Community so we can be as open with our supporters as possible. We have tried to communicate with you when we had concrete information to share, but hesitated to spout generalities to avoid further confusion.

Bottom line is that things are moving very rapidly and we realize that we need to keep you informed more regularly. This update is a first step to that end as we continue to work out the most effective way to share information with you. In the meantime, we suggest that you go to the Pono community, find the “Announcements” group and join it, choosing ‘Email every post’ option. Only the Pono team and the Moderators can post in the “Announcements” Group. This way you will get an email notification as soon as Pono posts an important message. We are also looking into a more effective public notification feature for our community.

Furthermore, soon we will be launching “Tech Sheets” for commonly asked questions. Expect to see the first of these very shortly.

Support Tickets

Each time we post an update there is a rush of support tickets, often thousands, to our customer support organization from people wanting to know when their player will ship. This adds to the support backlog and delays response times by a few days. We’ve added more people to handle these tickets and have been working hard to clear the backlog (until the next spike). In the meantime, our new self-service tool should help address many of your concerns and take the pressure off our support team:

https://ponomusic.force.com/KickstarterAddressUpdate

We are happy to announce that we have successfully overcome some of our earlier production issues and that the players are in full production. Shipments started in late October. We understand that we are a few weeks behind our previously provided delivery timeline. But we are still very much committed to finishing all Kickstarter shipment in time for Christmas.

Going forward, please only raise a support ticket if:

Have trouble with the self-service tool or if there is a problem with your reward order,
    You’ve received your player and there is some sort of issue with it,
    You’ve received your player but are unable to access the beta store (remember you must be logged in to have access)
    You have trouble purchasing or downloading music or have issues with the PonoMusic World app

Please keep in mind that if your player has not shipped yet, it does NOT mean there is a problem with your order. It simply means that your player is not ready to be shipped and you will be notified when it is shipped. Please use the new self-service tool to get the latest status of your order and to make sure your address and phone number are all set for when your player is ready to ship.

Delivery Schedule

Many of you have asked us to publish a delivery schedule. Unfortunately, that’s not possible because we have a large number of products in process and any of a multitude of reasons can change the production and shipment schedule. These reasons include the need to re-etch housings for minor cosmetic defects, possible unavailability of the artist’s albums, reworking some units that failed quality inspections, regulations against bamboo boxes in some countries, etc. We did our best to prioritize things according to Kickstarter pledge sequence, however, in practice things didn’t pan out the way we’d hoped.

We follow military-grade inspection specs that require sampling from each lot. If we find one defect from the samples, then we re-inspect every unit within the lot, and depending on the defect discovered, put the players through a battery of tests including a fully automatic audio test, touch screen display test, testing of all buttons and connectors, and a listening test by a real person.

Once the players are approved they are shipped to another area in the same building where each unit is weighed to ensure it contains everything intended and is scanned and matched to the individual pledgee. A label is printed only if the information is complete and passes UPS requirements. And quite candidly, that’s been where the holdup has been and where a great deal of effort is now being expended to solve shipping address related issues.

Beta Access to Music Store

Once a player has shipped, we send you an email notification along with a UPS tracking number. We also provide you beta access to the music store at the same time. Unfortunately, some early units were shipped without proper notification, but all these issues have been resolved now.

The shipment notification email also provides instructions for beta access to the PonoMusic Store, how to download PonoMusic World desktop app, and how to purchase and download music. Keep in mind that the PonoMusic store is in beta mode currently and not yet generally available. Currently, only our Kickstarter backers get access to the music store when their player is shipped.

Also, remember that as a Kickstarter backer you get the benefit of the Pono promise. Should you purchase any album from PonoMusic.com now and at some point in the future a higher resolution of the same album become available on our store, then you will receive a free upgrade for that album. So feel free to purchase your favorite music now!

October and December Shipments

As a result of some of the issues that changed the order of manufacturing, some players designated for December delivery were produced before all October units were done. Based on some community feedback, we decided that the right thing to do is to ship any and all players available, while we do our best to expedite the remaining units’ production and shipments.

As previously stated, we remain committed to deliver all Kickstarter rewards before the year-end holidays. The average delay for the October rewards is likely to be 3-4 weeks. However, all December rewards should be delivered 1-3 weeks early. If any further unforeseen delays arise, we will keep you informed.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Multiple Album Versions with Different Resolutions

We are aware that currently in some cases multiple resolutions of the same album are available in the store. We are working with our partner Omnifone to remove all lower resolution versions of any album and only make available the highest resolution. We expect to have this work completed before we open up the store for general availability. In the meantime, we ask you to please purchase the highest resolution version of an album if multiple resolutions are available. Additionally we are working through some issues with pricing in the music store and once these are resolved we expect to be competitively priced. If you see an album where the pricing seems too high, odds are that it is going to be resolved shortly.

Where is My Signature Series Music?

Some of you who received your Limited Edition Artist Signature Series PonoPlayers were confused as to why the artist’s two albums were not loaded on the player. These albums can be found on the 64GByte microSD card that ships with your PonoPlayer. You simply need to insert the card into your microSD slot to listen to these albums.

Storytone Album on the Neil Young Limited Edition Series

When the Neil Young Limited Edition was announced originally, the included albums were going to be Harvest and A Letter Home. Neil decided to replace A Letter Home with his latest album Storytone, which has 8 more tracks and is in fact more expensive. Unfortunately, the original announcement resulted in some customers purchasing Storytone and ending up with two copies. This is clearly unsatisfactory and we are looking at the best way of resolving this to everyone’s satisfaction. We will have an update on this by the end of the week.

Wooden Ships Track on the CSN&Y Limited Edition Players

Unfortunately, this track is missing from the album CSN&Y 74 Live album. We are working out how to deliver you the missing track. We will have an update on this by the end of the week.

Gapless Playback

We recognize the interest from many in gapless playback support. We had every intention of supporting this at launch but were unsuccessful at having it completed in time. However, gapless playback support for lossless albums is currently under development and will be offered as a software upgrade by Q1 2015.

As always, thanks for your support and patience.

Mahalo from the PonoMusic team
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,418
    edited November 2014

Gapless Playback

We recognize the interest from many in gapless playback support. We had every intention of supporting this at launch but were unsuccessful at having it completed in time. However, gapless playback support for lossless albums is currently under development and will be offered as a software upgrade by Q1 2015.
    Really? That seems like a pretty basic function for a digital music player.
    Post edited by on2legs on
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore