Options

Malaysia Airlines loses contact with passenger jet

Comments

• Options

Weirdness I have found RE:MH370

Last known coordinates in South China Sea:
    6°55′15N 103°34′43″E

Rolls Royce detects engine pings for at least 5 hours after it goes missing.

None of the explanations for MH370's disappearance stand up to much scrutiny.
    Some of them are down right laughably self-contradicting. For example, this Wired article which starts on about a tire fire, but then seems to need to change up in to a bit about an electrical fire, but then back in to the tire fire, where the pilot who writes the article maintains that the very heavy plane, taking off on a very long run way, on a very hot day, caused the tires to catch on fire at take off (or start smoldering, which turned in to fire) ... he claims the crew flew on, unaware for a time, but then somehow, magically, at the exact MOMENTS when the plane is switching air space, the pilots, still clearly unaware of the fire, say "good night", which the author assures us is just perfectly normal language for switching airspace ... but then, BAM, before they can change over in to Vietnamese airspace (should be a mere SECONDS after leaving Malaysian airspace) ... BAM, everyone is unconscious from a fire, and the plane is now a ghost plane ... THINK ABOUT THE STUPIDITY HERE, folks ...

Brings me to NEXT point:

The plane seems to have disappeared by COLD CALCULATION at essentially the EXACT MOMENT IT CHANGED AIR SPACE ... how **CONVENIENT** ... further, we now know that the flight checkpoint data was manually changed in the navigation system BEFORE contact was loss ... further indicating a deliberate attempt to shake and lose contact with authorities.

NEXT:
    Malaysian\Thai military primary radar picks up an unknown aircraft heading TOWARDS the Straights of Malaca, a COMPLETE REVERSE OF COURSE, now west bound, on the WEST side of Malaysia ...

NEXT:
    Residences of the Maldives report seeing a low-flying plane just over 6 hours after it dissapears, heading South, South East ... initial mainstream media reports even contained the phrase, "heading South, South East, on a course towards DIEGO-GARCIA" ... BUT THIS LANGUAGE WAS LATTER REMOVED FROM THE ARTICLES. Also, this information is IMMEDIATELY DISCOUNTED "by Malasian Authorities" but all articles asserting this GIVE NO REASON OR PROOF THAT THE SIGHTING IS FALSE.

NEXT:
    Two of the five runways found DELETED on the pilot's home simulator are:
    Male International Airport (THE MALDIVES)
    AND
    DIEGO-GARCIA (a US naval base, alleged CIA torture site, where Saddam's weapons were routed from, etc)

NEXT:
    distance from 6°55′15″N 103°34′43″E to Diego Garcia: 3,275 Miles

Speed of 777 appx 575mph
    3,275/575 = FIVE POINT SIX HOURS

you can add in a little longer (call it 6, or 6.5 hours?) if you want to take in to account that it came DOWN from Maldives to Diego-Garcia ... only 647 miles from Maldives to Diego-Garcia:

You got 20 High Level Freescale Employees on the plane headed to Bejing for ???
    Company is owned by CARLYLE GROUP AND BLACKSTONE (seriously?)

And APPARENTLY THE PILOTS FAMILY IS JUST STRAIGHT UP MIA?
    Seriously, questions of the sources authenticity aside, HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE GUYS WIFE? No news articles like, "Grieving wife of MH370 Pilot losing hope" or "Wife of Pilot Remains Vigilant, Kids Say They Are Still Holding Out Hope" etc ... NOTHING ... hello ???

???

Some relatives of those on board the flight already known \ suspect clearly what has really happened:

Hunger strike protest,
    Respect life,
    Return my relative,
    Don’t want become victim of politics,
    Tell the truth

THANK GOD YOU'VE RETURNED!

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    "None of those on board survived"

--malaysian airlines text to family members today. jeez
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

I think it's safe to assume Maylasia has just wrote the manual on how not to handle a disaster.

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

I think it's safe to assume Maylasia has just wrote the manual on how not to handle a disaster.

It's easy to blame Maylasia, they're stuck in the middle of an intelligence sharing problem at best, at worst it is an intelligence intrigue of some high level.

The families, who have now marched on the Malaysian embassy in Bejing, clearly do not believe too strongly the official story. Asking for "the return" of your loved ones, and accusations of withholding information speak well to that.

If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    lukin2006 said:
    My guess is that if they were "forced" to leave a luxury hotel because someone booked a room several months in advance that they can afford to rent a room at the Malaysian version of Hotel 6 for a few days.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    will they actually ever find debris!? ... i mean how many different satellite imagery did they show and yet no debris? ... whole thing is kind of fucked up ...
  • Options
    polaris_x said:

will they actually ever find debris!? ... i mean how many different satellite imagery did they show and yet no debris? ... whole thing is kind of fucked up ...

If they are correct and the plane went down in this part of the Ocean then maybe not. Expert sailors have said "those Ocean waters are like hell". Some have said any debris spotted on sat can travel several hundred km's by the time they get there to search. Even if they find debris I doubt it'll even be the crash site, so my guess would be that this plane could likely be at the ocean floor for eternity.

Some questions I have

-how did this plane get so far off course and no message's sent? not a text message, an email, nothing from the cockpit? surely passengers must have known? could this plan have had a total system failure ... hypoxia? That still doesn't explain being so far off course.

-why are pilots allowed to switch off the tracking device? must be a reason?

-an aircraft that large just essentially disappeared?

this is strange to say the least.

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:
    My guess is that if they were "forced" to leave a luxury hotel because someone booked a room several months in advance that they can afford to rent a room at the Malaysian version of Hotel 6 for a few days.

I just posted the link ... I believe they were moved to another motel. These F! teams had those rooms booked for quite sometime.

• Options
    soo ... the other day they said there were 122 pieces of debris found on satellite and today we still have no evidence of the crash ... what the cuss is going on?
  • Options
    The debris they keep spotting is like 2500 km's south of Australia? yes/no? It takes like 4 hours or something to get there? yes/no? It some of the most treacherous seas in the world and they are heading into the fall winter season there and the waters are only getting much worse. So I imagine by the time they get there the currents has moved said debris to who knows where. And with the water being so rough it most likely very hard to spot debris from a plane.

I am of the thinking it'll be pure luck when they find debris and if the plane did crash in that part of the world I don't see the plane ever being found.

• Options
    DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
    edited March 2014

Wow.
    Tell The Truth To The World!

This story continues to deliver chills at the implications, sadness for the families, and a wide eyed sense of awe at the number of them that aren't simply rolling over and accepting this.

None of what had been made public about this event is consistent with an emergency, and the extreme coincidence of the timing of the loss of communication at the exact moment of hand off between airspace along with the preprogrammed flight computer changes strongly implicates a DELIBERATE ACT. The timing suggests cold calculation if not heavy planning, and the fact that the transponder was PHYSICALLY DISABLED is a complete giveaway that the act was non-emergency and MALICIOUS. The notion of this being a hijacking of SOME sort MUST be considered, and the notion of it being state sponsored must come to follow (it must at least be entertained).

Pray for these families and ask yourself how you would feel in this scenario.
    would you just roll over and accept this?
    Post edited by DriftingByTheStorm on
  • Options
    sooo ... still no evidence!?? ... nobody has seen the copious amount of debris spotted by planes and satellites?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    polaris_x said:

sooo ... still no evidence!?? ... nobody has seen the copious amount of debris spotted by planes and satellites?

I'd heard that what was found was actually garbage (different level of sadness for that).

Yeah, last two lines of Drifting's post I've gotta agree with. It's outside of my realm of comprehension to be in the positions of the families.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515

Wow.
    Tell The Truth To The World!

This story continues to deliver chills at the implications, sadness for the families, and a wide eyed sense of awe at the number of them that aren't simply rolling over and accepting this.

None of what had been made public about this event is consistent with an emergency, and the extreme coincidence of the timing of the loss of communication at the exact moment of hand off between airspace along with the preprogrammed flight computer changes strongly implicates a DELIBERATE ACT. The timing suggests cold calculation if not heavy planning, and the fact that the transponder was PHYSICALLY DISABLED is a complete giveaway that the act was non-emergency and MALICIOUS. The notion of this being a hijacking of SOME sort MUST be considered, and the notion of it being state sponsored must come to follow (it must at least be entertained).

Pray for these families and ask yourself how you would feel in this scenario.
    would you just roll over and accept this?

Hmm. Those are some bold statements on those signs. These people seem to think someone actually knows where the plane is (and possibly that their relatives are still alive??). As odd as the whole thing is, and I'm sure the Malaysian government has done something shady in a strange knee jerk reaction, I think these folks with the signs are probably doing what they're doing because of the general mistrust a lot of people have in government in that part of the world. I mean, if the Malaysian government actually knew where the plane was, then I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't have revealed that info by now.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonist said:

polaris_x said:

I'd heard that what was found was actually garbage (different level of sadness for that).

Yeah, last two lines of Drifting's post I've gotta agree with. It's outside of my realm of comprehension to be in the positions of the families.

:((

friggin' brutal ...

ya ... it just doesn't add up ...
  • Options
    and now they decided to change the last words spoken from the cockpit!? what the cuss!? ... :-q
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    double post ...
    Post edited by polaris_x on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Hmm. Those are some bold statements on those signs. These people seem to think someone actually knows where the plane is (and possibly that their relatives are still alive??). As odd as the whole thing is, and I'm sure the Malaysian government has done something shady in a strange knee jerk reaction, I think these folks with the signs are probably doing what they're doing because of the general mistrust a lot of people have in government in that part of the world. I mean, if the Malaysian government actually knew where the plane was, then I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't have revealed that info by now.

You know, it IS a bold statement. But then again, the facts, even as sifted through, classified, and only then "reported" to the public, paint a a rather dark and damning picture. To the families involved, to the ones with real skin in the game, this whole thing must seem particularly cruel, because even the US media has been forced in days passed to admit that the actions of the plane were by all measures *precalculated and deliberate*.

To be told, by all major media outlets, that your relatives' plane was diverted from course and hidden from radar by precalculated and deliberate action (all while being given only the barest of real intelligence), and then to be told only days later that your relatives are most certainly dead and the plane most certainly crashed at x&y location (and this time with not the single most minuscule shred of legitimate intelligence) must be NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to believe.

!!!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Reading a few of the latest articles on the missing plane the question that comes to my my is this: Is this some well covered up plane theft, a terrorist plot of some sort, or is it actually just a simple matter of a downed plane which has not been found because the Malaysia's Transport Ministry is a miserably clogged up and dysfunctional bureaucracy?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I highly doubt this plane is anywhere but at the bottom of an ocean. Stealing a plane is one thing, kidnapping/murdering 200+ people another. Kind of a hard thing to keep secret for this long, it goes well beyond common sense.

To say there is no legitimate intelligence of a crash is disingenuous, there is apparently radar/satellite evidence that leads the experts to believe that the planes last location was where they are now searching.

But I will admit there is no concrete evidence that is where it crashed....yet.

It's easy to look to some conspiracy or almost supernatural event to try to explain the unexplainable but that would be far to premature.

I'm sure with time, most, if not all will be explained.

The two things I have learned from this story so far is, 1- There are a lot of satellites up there and 2- There is a shit load of garbage in our oceans.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    dignin said:

I highly doubt this plane is anywhere but at the bottom of an ocean. Stealing a plane is one thing, kidnapping/murdering 200+ people another. Kind of a hard thing to keep secret for this long, it goes well beyond common sense.

To say there is no legitimate intelligence of a crash is disingenuous, there is apparently radar/satellite evidence that leads the experts to believe that the planes last location was where they are now searching.

It's easy to look to some conspiracy or almost supernatural event to try to explain the unexplainable but that would be far to premature.

The two things I have learned from this story so far is, 1- There are a lot of satellites up there and 2- There is a shit load of garbage in our oceans.

For sure!

A few nights ago we watched that space movie, Gravity and, ok, throw bean bags at me for saying this, but I thought that was one lame movie, but I really liked the idea of all those satellites busting up in space and falling and burning through the atmosphere. But alas, we would just blast more shit into orbit and besides much the wreckage would remain in orbit circling as space trash. Good God, do we know how to trash a planet or what!?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

polaris_x said:

If they are correct and the plane went down in this part of the Ocean then maybe not. Expert sailors have said "those Ocean waters are like hell". Some have said any debris spotted on sat can travel several hundred km's by the time they get there to search. Even if they find debris I doubt it'll even be the crash site, so my guess would be that this plane could likely be at the ocean floor for eternity.

Some questions I have

-how did this plane get so far off course and no message's sent? not a text message, an email, nothing from the cockpit? surely passengers must have known? could this plan have had a total system failure ... hypoxia? That still doesn't explain being so far off course.

-why are pilots allowed to switch off the tracking device? must be a reason?

-an aircraft that large just essentially disappeared?

this is strange to say the least.

Explain to me in the dead of night, looking out your window at a black ocean that as a passanger you'd know that something was wrong. I have asked a few people who have taken night flights as I have and they really had not answer for me except for "good question". And I'm still waiting.........

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    And if all the passangers were knocked out on purpose, like being put out for an operation, that would explain the phones that would ring and not get answered for a few hours while the baby ran out of gas and dropped.

• Options
    why must alternative theories be labeled conspiracy!?? ... i am finding it hard to believe the official story not because i don't want to believe it ... it's because all the "evidence" i've been given doesn't point to it ... it's called critical thinking ...

i wish people would stop trying to marginalize people with a different viewpoint ... if the plane is indeed crashed in the indian ocean and we have proof ... i would easily accept that ... it's just right now - nothing adds up ... it's like the WM3 case ... everyone wanted to believe it was the WM3 but nothing really added up there either ...
  • Options
    Telegraph UK: Transcript of Tower Communications - Plane Stolen?
    Analysts said the sequence of messages appeared “perfectly routine”. However two features, they said, stood out as potentially odd.

The first was a message from the cockpit at 1.07am, saying the plane was flying at 35,000ft. This was unnecessary as it repeated a message delivered six minutes earlier.

But it occurred at a crucial moment: it was at 1.07am that the plane’s Acars signalling device sent its last message before being disabled some time in the next 30 minutes, apparently deliberately. A separate transponder was disabled at 1.21am but investigators believe the Acars was shut down before Hamid’s final, 1.19am farewell.

The other odd feature, one reason for suspicions that the plane’s disappearance was no accident, was that its loss of communication and subsequent sharp turn west occurred at the handover from air traffic controllers in Kuala Lumpur to those in Ho Chi Minh City.

If I was going to steal the aeroplane, that would be the point I would do it,” said Stephen Buzdygan, a former British Airways pilot who flew 777s.

“There might be a bit of dead space between the air traffic controllers … It was the only time during the flight they would maybe not have been able to be seen from the ground.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    polaris_x said:

why must alternative theories be labeled conspiracy!?? ... i am finding it hard to believe the official story not because i don't want to believe it ... it's because all the "evidence" i've been given doesn't point to it ... it's called critical thinking ...

i wish people would stop trying to marginalize people with a different viewpoint ... if the plane is indeed crashed in the indian ocean and we have proof ... i would easily accept that ... it's just right now - nothing adds up ... it's like the WM3 case ... everyone wanted to believe it was the WM3 but nothing really added up there either ...

Just remember it was wild theories and peoples imaginations that got WM3 convicted in the first place. So I don't think you want to use that comparison.

I'm sure the WM3 would have rather had the facts of the case speak for themselves than wild conjecture.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    My guess is that the most obvious event happened ... a man-made tube flying thousands of feet in the air had something go wrong (either attempted hijack or mechanical failure) and gravity took over.

Or maybe CNN was right about the black hole.
  • Options
    dignin said:

polaris_x said:

Just remember it was wild theories and peoples imaginations that got WM3 convicted in the first place. So I don't think you want to use that comparison.

I'm sure the WM3 would have rather had the facts of the case speak for themselves than wild conjecture.

no ... they were railroaded by the justice system ... and most believed it ... in any case - all i'm saying is that there is not unreasonable to have an alternative theory to what is being fed to us ... when you look at the evidence that is agreed upon ...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    brianlux said:

dignin said:

For sure!

A few nights ago we watched that space movie, Gravity and, ok, throw bean bags at me for saying this, but I thought that was one lame movie, but I really liked the idea of all those satellites busting up in space and falling and burning through the atmosphere. But alas, we would just blast more shit into orbit and besides much the wreckage would remain in orbit circling as space trash. Good God, do we know how to trash a planet or what!?

It was a movie for the eyes in 3D on the big screen.... I imagine it looked absolutely spectacular that way, and I'm sorry I missed seeing it that way. Because yeah, the story sucked shit without the impressive 3D experience. It was a movie absolutely NOT made for TV screens.

Also, blame the Russians apparently. Everything is their fault these days. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata