Options

chad's opinion thread

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Actually, I read somewhere that ex GWAR singer Kim Dylla, who created Vulvatron (blood-squirting boobies from the future), is a tech nerd or something.

No shit.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Somehow, the name Vulvatron doesn't conjure up an image of blood-squirting boobies .

And now I'm reminded of the Seinfeld ep.

"Mulva?"
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,323
    chadwick said:

gwar... uh, no

rats & black death: bubonic plague
    i frickin really dislike rats

a partially reconstructed rat brain is the equivalent of a partially reconstructed pile of something disgusting. but aren't rats intelligent lil boogers? who is smarter rats or the band gwar?

hedonist said:

Whatta question, chadwick.

Rats?

They don't compare.

Hey Chad, listen to the lady huh?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

Dude you need to put a book on your ramblings through life ahead of your next poetry book.

"Viking Life Philosophies - Yes/No?"

It would only bring joy to the world. This world of shit and piss sometimes needs brightening through your wisdom.

damn, man, that's deep & touching. holy poo-poo

alice in chains or sasquatch research is a dilemma around here, yes/no?

so one day you & yours decide to play war by throwing dirt clods, gravel, charcoal briquettes, shingles, darts, insulin needles, ears of field corn (they're hard as all frigg), can-goods lids cut out as throwing stars, horse weed (dried) spears, rotten apples, onions, homemade bolas, sweet pickle children's books as throwing weapons in a dark bedroom & medieval tricks with steel & clay pots with christmas tree decorations mostly glass balls

for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    once my brother 'dung' fell face first into our firewood pile as he slip on ice. he face planted his eye area on a axe blade frozen into the ice

never leave your axe outdoors
    several stitches were involved with this doctor visit

I guess karma got him. no need in telling that story here as a 3 or 4 yr old 'dung' was a bad bad man

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    chadwick said:

Dude you need to put a book on your ramblings through life ahead of your next poetry book.

It would only bring joy to the world. This world of shit and piss sometimes needs brightening through your wisdom.

so one day you & yours decide to play war by throwing dirt clods, gravel, charcoal briquettes, shingles, darts, insulin needles, ears of field corn (they're hard as all frigg), can-goods lids cut out as throwing stars, horse weed (dried) spears, rotten apples, onions, homemade bolas, sweet pickle children's books as throwing weapons in a dark bedroom & medieval tricks with steel & clay pots with christmas tree decorations mostly glass balls

chadwick, you really are the best.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

chadwick said:

Subtitled "musings of the ten club's reigning mad philosopher"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

SD48277 said:

chadwick said:

Chadsputin?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

mickeyrat said:

SD48277 said:

chadwick said:

Chadsputin?
    Excellent.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

dankind said:

mickeyrat said:

SD48277 said:

chadwick said:

Chadsputin?
    Excellent.
    Uncanny
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    6:50am and this chick's laughing!

(sorry, chadwick =) )
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    hedonist said:

6:50am and this chick's laughing!

(sorry, chadwick =) )

He knows it's out of love. I can't fire a lead sinker from a wrist-rocket at his rambutans to prove it in a way with which he's familiar, but he knows....
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Gonna need your opinion of the Walmart parking lot in Waverly , Iowa. Will I Be safe here?

• Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,646
    dankind said:

mickeyrat said:

SD48277 said:

chadwick said:

Chadsputin?
    Chadspurtin?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    chadwick said:
    good thing it wasnt 2013. As it was , I didnt get burgled, robbed OR raped. Seems they have clesaed up the riff raff some.

• Options
    It's good to be here - it's good to be anywhere.

- Keith

chadwick, yes. (not offering you the option of no-ing this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geRoVY-RKos
  • Options
    dear mickrat,
    don't believe i ever been to waverly. waterloo though is a pain in the ass, many around there are frigged in the head. glad you made it out unscathed. can ya tell us a little story on your most uncomfortable area you been to w/ your semi truck? - you know back alley warehouse loading/unloading zones w/ the wild eyed mental disability werewolves around every turn

dear hedonist,
    i like that clip a lot. keith... um. ya just can't put into words how fantastic he is, i love that guy. keith makes me smile

- Keith

aint that the truth

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Best boy game:

a. staple gun battle?
    b. sandspur fencing match?
    c. bloody knuckles?
    d. *smear the queer?

*a combination of homophobia and rampant political correctness has cause a name change for smear the queer, even though one was queer if they were the odd one with the ball, not because they were homosexual. That's just stupid.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    DK, you left out the Chad game of 'kitchen utensil heated in oil battle'
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    good fun games. i'm going with d. bloody knuckles i didn't care for it much. ?sandspur fencing match is a new one to me. please tell about this. heated kitchen utensils in bubbling oil... that'll sting & leave a mark. probably the best boy game is karate in the dark using sweet pickle children's books as weapons. sweet pickle books were hard cover, thin, fast & very collectable allowing one to accumulate stacks of these things to be used in pitch black bedrooms for brothers/friends warfare. a bunk bed is a fort, the single bed a island all surrounded by sharks so you better avoid the water. curtains & blankets turn a sunny day away running from the killing fields. we should all endorse young ppl fighting. its good for the imagination, its good for everything

https://youtu.be/JT8zLTaKxeE

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Smart moms know that kids' minds grow concussed on Sweet Pickles.

Sandspurs are these prickly weeds that grew all over Florida playgrounds and ball fields when I was a kid. The game was to pick them out by the root so that you could get a good whack at your buddy. Faces were mostly off limits. Bare arms and legs were the usual targets.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    dankind said:

Smart moms know that kids' minds grow concussed on Sweet Pickles.

Sandspurs are these prickly weeds that grew all over Florida playgrounds and ball fields when I was a kid. The game was to pick them out by the root so that you could get a good whack at your buddy. Faces were mostly off limits. Bare arms and legs were the usual targets.

Nice. We used Milkweed for that. Right time of year and they didn't cause any pain but it looked like you took an elephant load wherever the pod popped all over you. Best target was the face, of course.
    Chad, did you have milkweed in Iowa?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    chadwick said:

dear mickrat,
    don't believe i ever been to waverly. waterloo though is a pain in the ass, many around there are frigged in the head. glad you made it out unscathed. can ya tell us a little story on your most uncomfortable area you been to w/ your semi truck? - you know back alley warehouse loading/unloading zones w/ the wild eyed mental disability werewolves around every turn

dear hedonist,
    i like that clip a lot. keith... um. ya just can't put into words how fantastic he is, i love that guy. keith makes me smile

- Keith

aint that the truth

Chad, I'm a clean and sober alcoholic crack head. Just let that sink in a second .

ok now

Define "uncomfortable area" please.

cuz I'm gonna take a guess and say your definition may differ from mine.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    Should I put on my winter tires before or after the experts tell me?
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Should I put on my winter tires before or after the experts tell me?

Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    can't edit worth a darn around here
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

chadwick said:

dear mickrat,

dear hedonist,

- Keith

aint that the truth

Chad, I'm a clean and sober alcoholic crack head. Just let that sink in a second .

ok now

Define "uncomfortable area" please.

cuz I'm gonna take a guess and say your definition may differ from mine.
    Still workin on that definition yes/no?

• Options
    mickey, drive safe and avoid assholes if possible.

chadwick, this - yes/no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqjepfQZwzY