Options

chad's opinion thread

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,030
    currently in a 2014 Freightliner Cascadia with a DD15. Newest tech for motors with emissions technology. Pulls well and its relatively quiet. about to turn 100K on the clock.

new gig will put me in a 2012 or so. same model. hope its the double bunk condos and not the midroof prison cells.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,560
    If your B goes out you can go with a I3.....no, wait, you can't.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,365
    i feel like my ear hair is growing a greater clip nowadays.....do you have an opinion on that?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

i feel like my ear hair is growing a greater clip nowadays.....do you have an opinion on that?

I do.....get your groom on with Micro Touch Max.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    im having those lone fe thick & black eyebrovvs tackle my fancy ass these days. i'll ask a nurse to trim them off using office scissors & (my favorite invention of excitement) paperclips
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    imalive said:

My wife bought me that fucking thing (she has a thing for Brett Favre) and it was goddamn useless. I would like this shove it in his ear and then call him an @$$.... -- which would be OK, because he wouldn't be able to hear me.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2015
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Options
    1st why wad this found on page 11.

Second, will you be camped out waiting for me to drive by to wave?

Loading in KC bound for Chicago area. Taking 35 to 80 across.look to maybe shut down near Cedar Rapids I think.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hello, mickrat

my aunt mary used to live in cedar rapids. she's been living in florida now quite awhile. enjoy your stay in my home state. im not there, mickrat, im like 900 (or so) miles out. what are you hauling?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Raw plastics.

• Options
    Where are you and hows the knees

• Options
    edited April 2015
    im in pa. knees are tender, tender, tender, tender & soon to be stretched & worked some at physical therapy which isn't a pleasure cruise. treaded water an hour a couple days ago, that hurt pretty good too. how's things on the road & where are you?
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    is this the opinion thread or the "what's your 20?" thread??

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    uh

um

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    in PA? If you make it to the Philly area would welcome the "fork in the pan of oil fighting" opponent.
    Or you can just come by and use the pool and eat viking food with your hands.
    I know you dont drink a handle of vodka and act like a fool anymore, I can do that and you can throw stuff at me.
  • Options
    imalive said:

is this the opinion thread or the "what's your 20?" thread??

So chad, what's your opinion on pa and me driving through your state?

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Should a man scratch his nipples in public, or is that something that should be done behind closed doors?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    you folks crack me up

https://youtu.be/ITtmwRrD1es
    "fork in pan of oil" that was something. was just thinking what about a spoon?

i like pa & am pretty impressed with the rural areas, mountains & forest. i like the honey from the amish. where you today, mickrat?

what about when your fence rips your nipple ring out after getting caught on it while doing yard work on a summer day? you simply sew your torn in half nipple back together again with needle & thread

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Headed home. I like pa too.east and west. For driving.

• Options
    it is a nice drive thru the state. it sure isn't flat

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    44k in the box up 81 or us 322 no thanks.

• Options
    up 81

funny

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Just wanted to say that I miss the Adventures of Chad & Dut and hope all is going well friend.

Are you still in PA? Hanging out with another of our skilled poets?
    Hello to you both then and please let us know what you think of this:

https://washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/10/12/a-rat-brain-has-been-partially-reconstructed-in-a-computer-new-study-claims/

and/or this:

https://youtu.be/vaSkRbbBBUg
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    chadwick, you are the best.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    SD48277 said:

chadwick, you are the best.

Wait a minute ... that's YOUR opinion.

Chad, what is your opinion about people expressing their opinions in your opinion thread?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    strong opinions are good. kinda like how it is when you poke someone in the shoulder with a pointed object. comedy & ouch = the same as a strong opinion does

example.
    punch your brother in the mouth, he punches back. everyone bleeds a bit & laughs, some may require a few stitches. this is good for the planet. as an environmentalist, this is exciting

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    gwar... uh, no

rats & black death: bubonic plague
    i frickin really dislike rats

a partially reconstructed rat brain is the equivalent of a partially reconstructed pile of something disgusting. but aren't rats intelligent lil boogers? who is smarter rats or the band gwar?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Whatta question, chadwick.

Rats?

They don't compare.
  • Options
    Dude you need to put a book on your ramblings through life ahead of your next poetry book.

"Viking Life Philosophies - Yes/No?"

It would only bring joy to the world. This world of shit and piss sometimes needs brightening through your wisdom.