Options

Euro tour 2014

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    radar wrote:
    I've just tried to find some leeds tickets And it's always "sorry no tickets" message so it seems Leeds 1 is sold out? Isn't it a perfect moment to announce Leeds 2?
    isnt work that way
    from the moment didn announce the same style as Amsterdam,right away during the sold out of show one the 1st hours of the public sale,,if leeds 2 will happen,i see it after holidays with 10c presale lottery..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i know alot are sad-mad with amsterdam tickets,with Tickemaster shit but dont stop asking around,search,umay find a spare..
    good luck and happy holidays!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    Still hoping Leeds 2 is on. It'd sell
    Out easy after Xmas
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    IMPORTANT ABOUT AMSTERDAM TICKETS VIA TICKETMASTER
    While sales of Pearl Jam has occurred unannounced maintenance iDEAL . The interview covered the ING . This made it possible for customers of ING to pay for the tickets, you pay only was not / not timely confirmed by iDEAL to us .

Since reserved tickets for non - payment after 1 hour lapsed , has no reservations taken place . As a result of this situation , which we have no influence , unfortunately, bad news : Both shows are sold out and therefore we can not yet provide tickets .

Now we can only do two things :
    - Ensure that you get your money back asap . This can be done by sending an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:reservations@ticketmaster.nl">reservations@ticketmaster.nl</a><!-- e --> If you mail , please clearly state the DRWP number ( payment reference number ) of your payment. This can be found on your statement .
    - We maintain a list of contact details of victims . In case there are still tickets are released , we will offer them for sale to victims .

Again, we regret the way things are .
    It's such a bullshit story of Ticketmaster, they must shame thereselves for what they did.
    If there was a problem during show 1 why the hell did they starting selling show 2.
    I've paid and received an ordernumber from them but due to a technical malfunction Ticketmaster did not receive that confirmation of my bank.
    I tried the creditcard to but no succes.
    Most bizar thing is that my brother on another laptop paid for a ticket on the same bank and same moment.
    He received the tickets.

My guess is that autobots from ticketagents where scamming the system and organized the malfunction.

Pearl Jam has had their fights with Ticketmaster.. no it's time for another one.
    They could be fighting the malicious ticketdealers who are now offering pearljam concert tickets for twice the price we honoust loving pj-fans paid for or try to pay for.
    We have the right to get our tickets we paid for, the sold out system is only because selffullfilling ticketburo's bought it out and are now selling it for twice the money.
    Ticketmaster is too lazy to do anything about that, they don't care and maybe they even earn an extra buck on it.
    I don't trust anyone.
    Pearl Jam could pick up a fight and order Ticketmaster to have those ticketburo's tickets be invalidated and be sold to the wrightfully owners..
    We the dutch people (and many more i guess who are not on the internet or facebook or twitter) like to visit the show on the 17th we have paid for!!!
    And not those Ticketburo's who are selling the tickets for twice the money. :evil:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    RideRick wrote:
    IMPORTANT ABOUT AMSTERDAM TICKETS VIA TICKETMASTER
    While sales of Pearl Jam has occurred unannounced maintenance iDEAL . The interview covered the ING . This made it possible for customers of ING to pay for the tickets, you pay only was not / not timely confirmed by iDEAL to us .

Since reserved tickets for non - payment after 1 hour lapsed , has no reservations taken place . As a result of this situation , which we have no influence , unfortunately, bad news : Both shows are sold out and therefore we can not yet provide tickets .

Now we can only do two things :
    - Ensure that you get your money back asap . This can be done by sending an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:reservations@ticketmaster.nl">reservations@ticketmaster.nl</a><!-- e --> If you mail , please clearly state the DRWP number ( payment reference number ) of your payment. This can be found on your statement .
    - We maintain a list of contact details of victims . In case there are still tickets are released , we will offer them for sale to victims .

Again, we regret the way things are .
    It's such a bullshit story of Ticketmaster, they must shame thereselves for what they did.
    If there was a problem during show 1 why the hell did they starting selling show 2.
    I've paid and received an ordernumber from them but due to a technical malfunction Ticketmaster did not receive that confirmation of my bank.
    I tried the creditcard to but no succes.
    Most bizar thing is that my brother on another laptop paid for a ticket on the same bank and same moment.
    He received the tickets.

My guess is that autobots from ticketagents where scamming the system and organized the malfunction.

Pearl Jam has had their fights with Ticketmaster.. no it's time for another one.
    They could be fighting the malicious ticketdealers who are now offering pearljam concert tickets for twice the price we honoust loving pj-fans paid for or try to pay for.
    We have the right to get our tickets we paid for, the sold out system is only because selffullfilling ticketburo's bought it out and are now selling it for twice the money.
    Ticketmaster is too lazy to do anything about that, they don't care and maybe they even earn an extra buck on it.
    I don't trust anyone.
    Pearl Jam could pick up a fight and order Ticketmaster to have those ticketburo's tickets be invalidated and be sold to the wrightfully owners..
    We the dutch people (and many more i guess who are not on the internet or facebook or twitter) like to visit the show on the 17th we have paid for!!!
    And not those Ticketburo's who are selling the tickets for twice the money. :evil:

Despite the fact that I was not with the ING bank, and got a ticket, which I now sell because I got a better seat thru Marktplaats, I still agree completely with the above. We or maybe PJ should really do something about those ticket buying criminals. :evil:
  • Options
    pearl jam cant do shit about public sales,same any other artist..
    ticket companies has the knife and the food,so they do what ever the y want..
    there is only one way to go..what Germans do with the [ublic sale tickets..
    the ticket u buy is on your name only..if u want to sell it ,you can sell it only via the official site face value +apay a small fee for change the name,so the ticket is in the new buyer name,which pay face value.
    the new buyer want to sell it???again face value via the official site and pay samll fee to change the name on the ticket
    at the venue,to get in you need the ticket andf your id..no same name on the ticket as the id??
    no enter..they fuck scalping and secondary market big time!!
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,935
    Happy Christmas Euro Tour Fam! It came early this year.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Spags wrote:
    Happy Christmas Euro Tour Fam! It came early this year.
    :P
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Is anybody arranging some party after the show in Milano and Trieste? If yes, keep me posted!

Merry Rock Christmas and a headbanging new year!
  • Options
    Air23 wrote:
    Is anybody arranging some party after the show in Milano and Trieste? If yes, keep me posted!

yep,things are in works
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,513
    i know alot are sad-mad with amsterdam tickets,with Tickemaster shit but dont stop asking around,search,umay find a spare..
    good luck and happy holidays!!
    we gonna be a lot of crazy people on the cage dimitris.. ;);)
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,513
    Air23 wrote:

yep,things are in works
    and i hope the same for ams..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo wrote:
    Air23 wrote:

yep,things are in works
    and i hope the same for ams..
    oh yeah
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Just wondering about GA ... some posts (and stadium maps) refer to an 'inner circle'. Are these for 10C members through the 10C sale? If yes, was this information written somewhere??? Where?

(I went for reserved seats cuz I thought the entire floor would be a GA free for all. Kind of kicking myself now).

PS Happy xmas, happy holidays. Eat, drink, listen to music & be merry :)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Merry Christmas Euro jammers.... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Just wondering about GA ... some posts (and stadium maps) refer to an 'inner circle'. Are these for 10C members through the 10C sale? If yes, was this information written somewhere??? Where?

(I went for reserved seats cuz I thought the entire floor would be a GA free for all. Kind of kicking myself now).

You will not find answer to this
    Most of the times venue set up a " box "and 10c tickets only gets there..or get in first with early entrance and then public sale tickets gets on their back..
    The sure thing is 10c tickers gets in first and infront of stage at Euro GA shows.
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    edited December 2013
    X
    Post edited by D.Frank on
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    D.Frank wrote:
    Hello!
    I am looking for 1 x reserved seat in section 101-103 or 110-112
    for 17. June 2014 Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome!
    Greetings
    Frank

You probably still will find one, but just in case you don't, I have 1 spare for section 108 ;)
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849

You will not find answer to this
    Most of the times venue set up a " box "and 10c tickets only gets there..or get in first with early entrance and then public sale tickets gets on their back..
    The sure thing is 10c tickers gets in first and infront of stage at Euro GA shows.

Thanks for the info ... next time I will go for GA :) :fp: :D
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    raivoraivo Posts: 49
    Hello,
    I'm looking for 1 10C GA ticket for Milan.
    PM please.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    I have an extra GA ticket for:
    Trieste
    Vienna
    Berlin
    Stockholm
    Oslo

Looking for:
    Leeds

I'm willing to buy, sell, or trade. PM me if interested. Thanks.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    If anyone has a spare GA to Amsterdam 1 I'd appreciate it very much. Need 1 for my buddy. Thanks
  • Options
    DS119296 wrote:
    I have an extra GA ticket for:
    Trieste
    Vienna
    Berlin
    Stockholm
    Oslo

Looking for:
    Leeds

I'm willing to buy, sell, or trade. PM me if interested. Thanks.
    u need one for leeds?
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 749
    I have 1x Stockholm GA and 1x Berlin GA going spare. Would prefer to sell rather than trade. Board references available by request :lol: :thumbup:

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    CloggyCloggy Posts: 47

The Ziggo Dome definitely has this inner/golden circle and I suspect more venues in Europe do.
  • Options
    Cloggy wrote:

The Ziggo Dome definitely has this inner/golden circle and I suspect more venues in Europe do.
    will be this way atthis tour,at big stadium with huge number of fans at the arena-floor,will need that there is no pressure and thousand of fans pushing etc..and usually there are those circles-box
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351

23scidoo" said:
    [quote="dimitrispearljam"][quote="Air23"]Is anybody arranging some party after the show in Milano and Trieste? If yes, keep me posted!

yep,things are in works[/quote]
    and i hope the same for ams..[/quote]
    oh yeah

very good...please keep us posted!
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Berlin is sold out!
    Amsterdam 1 is sold out!
    Amsterdam 2 is sold out!

Which concerts are also sold out in the moment?
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options

Berlin is sold out!
    Amsterdam 1 is sold out!
    Amsterdam 2 is sold out!

Leeds appears to be sold out at the moment but this occasionally changes.

Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713

Berlin is sold out!
    Amsterdam 1 is sold out!
    Amsterdam 2 is sold out!

Leeds appears to be sold out at the moment but this occasionally changes.

time for night 2??