Options

Euro tour 2014

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    So glad I didn't wake up in the middle of the night. I still scored a decent ticket, section 107 row 4
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:
    So glad I didn't wake up in the middle of the night. I still scored a decent ticket, section 107 row 4
    :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Pretty likely that I will have an extra 10c Milton Keynes ticket. Message me if interested.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Going to both Vienna and Milton Keynes - can't wait :)
  • Options
    BERLIN INFO
    PEARL JAM
    THURSDAY, 26 JUNE 2014
    Doors: 17.00 hrs (5 pm)
    Showtime: 19.00 hrs (7 pm)
    End: 22.00 hrs (10 pm)
    This is a general admission show. So it is your choice to take any free seat or stand in the area in front of the stage.
    Tickets: 65 € plus fees

TWO IMPORTANT NOTES IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SAVE MONEY AND HASSLE:
    Tickets bought in advance include round trip travel to and from our venue on Berlin public transport, i.e. "S-Bahn", "U-Bahn", trams and buses (VBB-ticket areas ABC) starting two hours before doors open time until 03.00 hrs (3 am) the following early morning. When requested just show your concert ticket, yes it's as simple as that.
    Please note that bringing your own drinks (alcohol-free only) into the venue is only permitted up to a maximum of 0,5 litre per person in a 0,5 litre container/bottle (Tetrapak or plastic). Larger containers/bottles as well as any glass or cans (and of course any dangerous items such as -but not limited to- knives, weapons, fireworks, nazis etc.) are not permitted in for safety reasons. There ARE security checks at the entrance gates and these items WILL be rejected, so don't bother bringing them...
    Your co-operation is much appreciated!

WILL BE LIKE 2010..DAYLIGHT!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    STOCKHOLM VENUE:

"The concert is an indoor production and played with the roof closed."
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    I like this :

No opening act has been announced, and 3 hours would be too short time anyway for an opener and PJ. So this means that we will get a 3 hour show :D
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    mrk2 wrote:
    I like this :

No opening act has been announced, and 3 hours would be too short time anyway for an opener and PJ. So this means that we will get a 3 hour show :D
    i think i notice that too..cos doors always open 2 hours before show time... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    i was looking at facebook event pages,..no shit how quick they add DAM 2 and sold out..
    to dam there are like 1000 people going and the rest show is like 300
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    i was looking at facebook event pages,..no shit how quick they add DAM 2 and sold out..
    to dam there are like 1000 people going and the rest show is like 300

And how are all these people getting to Milan from Amsterdam? Flight or train?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182
    BERLIN INFO
    PEARL JAM
    THURSDAY, 26 JUNE 2014
    This is a general admission show. So it is your choice to take any free seat or stand in the area in front of the stage.

Tickets bought in advance include round trip travel to and from our venue on Berlin public transport, i.e. "S-Bahn", "U-Bahn", trams and buses (VBB-ticket areas ABC) starting two hours before doors open time until 03.00 hrs (3 am) the following early morning. When requested just show your concert ticket, yes it's as simple as that.

Do you have any idea if Ten Club tickets allow for the free journey as well? And how can we proof we have the ticket when we can only pick it up at the box office? :fp: Confirmation email?
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    KateA wrote:
    BERLIN INFO
    PEARL JAM
    THURSDAY, 26 JUNE 2014

Do you have any idea if Ten Club tickets allow for the free journey as well? And how can we proof we have the ticket when we can only pick it up at the box office? :fp: Confirmation email?

Would expect 10c will give us this info nearer the time the tour starts, along with info for picking up tickets at WillCall etc
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    KateA wrote:
    BERLIN INFO
    PEARL JAM
    THURSDAY, 26 JUNE 2014

The answer is you will have to buy a public transportaion ticket at your own expense. They never provided such a perk with recent 10c tickets in germany. On your way back from the show though you can of course use your ticket as explained.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    KateA wrote:

about the transpotratation the answer its easy..
    if you bought your tix from 10c , on your way to the venue,you have to buy the train tickets ,cos you will not have your concert ticket yet,will get it at the venue,at "box office"(its gonna be a tent,.lol)
    and at the way back you can use your ticket for the free ride,i did it all the times from this venue on the way back
  • Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182
    KateA wrote:

about the transpotratation the answer its easy..
    if you bought your tix from 10c , on your way to the venue,you have to buy the train tickets ,cos you will not have your concert ticket yet,will get it at the venue,at "box office"(its gonna be a tent,.lol)
    and at the way back you can use your ticket for the free ride,i did it all the times from this venue on the way back

Ok :idea: Thanks Dimi and Dercheef. That explains things. :)
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    for the record,at Wuhleide after the show dont leave,there is an after party at the 10c entrance bar :D
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    for the record,at Wuhleide after the show dont leave,there is an after party at the 10c entrance bar :D

Might have to try it this time, don't have an early flight like previous years. Actually have a full day to enjoy Berlin on the 27th.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    .with the green color, the only available seats for Milan show left..,,, :shock:

npk2.jpg
  • Options
    .with the green color, the only available seats for Milan show left..,,, :shock:

npk2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP0bzWXihdA

4:31...fuck me,milan gonna be epic..
  • Options
    clampinoclampino cumbria,uk Posts: 31
    you going leeds brother?
  • Options
    fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Yeaaahhh! And its fun. But if you miss the last subway you could be stranded somewhere in Berlin (like I was a few years ago).
  • Options

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Yeaaahhh! And its fun. But if you miss the last subway you could be stranded somewhere in Berlin (like I was a few years ago).

As long as I can get a ride to the airport in the morning to get back to my wife in Vienna, I'll be at the after party 8-) . See you there :mrgreen:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options

i miss it..was fun the tram..hahahahaaha took me 2 hours to find the hotel
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878

i miss it..was fun the tram..hahahahaaha took me 2 hours to find the hotel

We had to walk 2.5 hours back to our hotel in 2009!
    That was funny! Slept like a dead man that night
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

We had to walk 2.5 hours back to our hotel in 2009!
    That was funny! Slept like a dead man that night
    i was at the bus station after the park with a girl from denmark and a girl from China./.we fuckin lost..we walk,took train,tram..hahaha.what a night,i end up at hotel at 4 am ,took the bag and went to catch the flight to london!!
  • Options
    Hi guys, maybe a long shot but we got 2 tickets for AMS (3) and 2 ticket berlin.

Looking for 1 more GA ticket AMS (3).

We have been to Amsterdam 2 and want to share the experience with a friend. She couldn't get tickets and are trying to help her out. We are 10c members so if someone has 1 ticket left it would be great!
  • Options
    VejasVejas Posts: 21
    I've got 1 10Club GA ticket each for Leeds, Oslo, and Stockholm, if anybody's interested :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    pedromanuelmoreirapedromanuelmoreira Posts: 113
    edited December 2013
    Edit.
    Post edited by pedromanuelmoreira on
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Hi, anyone with a spare Leeds GA ticket, please PM me. Looking for an additional ticket for my friend to come along.

Thanks to anyone that helps!

Sam