Options

Euro tour 2014

Comments

• Options
    Hey! Looking for a pair for Amsterdam II. My wife and I will be flying out from Philly. We will be happy to be anywhere in the building! Thanks! PM if you can help!
  • Options
    Im looking for 1 Milan GA. Please if anybody has one spare ticket just tell me (but a inner circle one, not a general one)
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Chrisilein wrote:
    for the record,at Wuhleide after the show dont leave,there is an after party at the 10c entrance bar :D

We had to walk 2.5 hours back to our hotel in 2009!
    That was funny! Slept like a dead man that night

Note to self.
    Find a hotel close to Wuhlheide. :lol::lol:
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    I have 1 Berlin GA extra ticket. PM me if you're interested.

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    jumbojet wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    for the record,at Wuhleide after the show dont leave,there is an after party at the 10c entrance bar :D

We had to walk 2.5 hours back to our hotel in 2009!
    That was funny! Slept like a dead man that night

Note to self.
    Find a hotel close to Wuhlheide. :lol::lol:
    no shit.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jumbojet wrote:
    yeah,so many people with berlin extras
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Anyone have a issue with ticketmaster.nl charging their card twice? They charged me once as ticketmaster, but I've had a "pending charge" for a few cents more (stupid exchange rate) as ticketservice.nl for a few days. I'm hoping it will disappear soon just wanted to see if this happened to anyone else
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    buim.jpg

2 GREEN BOXES ARE THE ONCE LEFT AVAILABLE...
    UNREAL...55K VENUE MINIMUM..SO MAYBE CAN BE MORE UP TO 65K......A FEW TICKETS LEFT,LIKE 50? 100?..

MUST BE THE ONES YOU ARE CLOSER TO CLOUDS THAN THE STAGE..HOLY SHIT SAN SIRO..

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    buim.jpg

2 GREEN BOXES ARE THE ONCE LEFT AVAILABLE...
    UNREAL...55K VENUE MINIMUM..SO MAYBE CAN BE MORE UP TO 65K......A FEW TICKETS LEFT,LIKE 50? 100?..

MUST BE THE ONES YOU ARE CLOSER TO CLOUDS THAN THE STAGE..HOLY SHIT SAN SIRO..

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Future concert video maybe?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    What is the seating/viewing like at the Ziggo Dome, especially in the upper tier?
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    What is the seating/viewing like at the Ziggo Dome, especially in the upper tier?
    the place is fuckin sick..
    r4d7.jpg
  • Options
    jumbojet wrote:

Mine is fixed already.

• Options
    jumbojet wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:

Mine is fixed already.
    cool buddy!!..i have atlease 10-12 people with extras..
  • Options
    kermie13kermie13 Berlin Posts: 49
    Hey Guys,

A friendof mine and I are looking for 2 tickets, but only really bad ones are left (i think 3rd upper rank)...so we are looking for 2 Standing tickets or also would take good seats. If anyone is selling please let me know:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:given2fly13@gmail.com">given2fly13@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    kermie13kermie13 Berlin Posts: 49
    Maybe I should mention we are talking about the Milan show :)
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    anyone looking for Stockholm and / or Oslo GA ten club tickets.
    I have one spare for each of these shows.
    pls pm if interested
    thanks
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    Question,
    I have a bad seat ticket for Adam2 (section 108)
    Now I can buy a ticket in section 102, row 13, seat 30.
    I was wondering if any of you here know the lay out/seat numbering, because on the
    ziggo floor map it looks like you are all the way on the side of the stage if yousit in section 102.
    Does anybody know if that is indeed the case or that it is not all that bad as it looks?
    Thank you so much for your help.

Unless someboy here, honest and much more thrust worthy, has 1 good seat ticket for me to buy. :)
  • Options
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Question,
    I was wondering if any of you here know the lay out/seat numbering, because on the
    ziggo floor map it looks like you are all the way on the side of the stage if yousit in section 102.
    Does anybody know if that is indeed the case or that it is not all that bad as it looks?

Unless someboy here, honest and much more thrust worthy, has 1 good seat ticket for me to buy. :)

I'm guessing you'd be in line with the stage. I'd be quite happy with that seat (still looking for one myself for night 2!)

• Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Question,

I'm guessing you'd be in line with the stage. I'd be quite happy with that seat (still looking for one myself for night 2!)

Thank you. Hopefully it will be an honest person then, because he will send it thru the email as e.ticket :?
    Would you want my ticket maybe or that's too far away for you?
  • Options
    jumbojet wrote:

Mine is fixed already.
    cool buddy!!..i have atlease 10-12 people with extras..

You've been advertising this Wuhlheide so good. After they see it, I dont think there will be 10C Ga tickets left with anybody. :lol::lol:

• Options
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Question,

Thank you. Hopefully it will be an honest person then, because he will send it thru the email as e.ticket :?
    Would you want my ticket maybe or that's too far away for you?

208 is too far, ideally I'd like abit closer (101-103, 110-112). Thanks for the offer though! I have been offered a ticket in 203, row 1 which I'm considering just so I know I have a ticket.

• Options
    CloggyCloggy Posts: 47
    boyo79 wrote:

After GA tickets for A'dam 1 last year, I had seated tickets for night 2. All the way in the corner at the back, second row from the wall. The quality of the sound just blew me away and you still have a pretty good view of the stage.
    I'd take those seats again if I had to.
  • Options
    Cloggy wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

After GA tickets for A'dam 1 last year, I had seated tickets for night 2. All the way in the corner at the back, second row from the wall. The quality of the sound just blew me away and you still have a pretty good view of the stage.

And what about row 102, or would you say, as you satpretty far away already, that I should safely stick to my seat
    at section 108??? Whuhhh, I just cant decide and I am a bit afreaid of buying a ticket from someone I dont know :fp:
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Cloggy wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

And what about row 102, or would you say, as you satpretty far away already, that I should safely stick to my seat
    at section 108??? Whuhhh, I just cant decide and I am a bit afreaid of buying a ticket from someone I dont know :fp:

The show will suck no matter where you sit ;)

Kidding. If you have a concern about the eticket then stick with your seat. If you trust the seller then take it.
  • Options
    Cloggy wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

the sound at that venue is unreal... UNREAL..
  • Options
    CloggyCloggy Posts: 47
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Cloggy wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

I just checked and I was in section 210 last year, which is the second tier, above 108. I was pleasantly surprised by the view of the stage. So unless you trust the person you're buying from, I'd go for your current seats.

And as Dimi says, the sound is just amazing, no matter where you sit/stand.
  • Options
    IMPORTANT ABOUT AMSTERDAM TICKETS VIA TICKETMASTER
    While sales of Pearl Jam has occurred unannounced maintenance iDEAL . The interview covered the ING . This made it possible for customers of ING to pay for the tickets, you pay only was not / not timely confirmed by iDEAL to us .

Since reserved tickets for non - payment after 1 hour lapsed , has no reservations taken place . As a result of this situation , which we have no influence , unfortunately, bad news : Both shows are sold out and therefore we can not yet provide tickets .

Now we can only do two things :
    - Ensure that you get your money back asap . This can be done by sending an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:reservations@ticketmaster.nl">reservations@ticketmaster.nl</a><!-- e --> If you mail , please clearly state the DRWP number ( payment reference number ) of your payment. This can be found on your statement .
    - We maintain a list of contact details of victims . In case there are still tickets are released , we will offer them for sale to victims .

Again, we regret the way things are .
  • Options
    ^ But with a link to the Facebook page.

This is of importance to all the Dutchies who tried paying for their tickets using iDEAL and who have an ING bank account. It appears that there was unscheduled maintenance on the iDEAL/ING site, which resulted in the payments not (or too late) being sent to Ticketmaster.nl. As a consequence those ticket transactions were never completed! :shock:
    See this post on Facebook for more info: http://www.facebook.com/TicketmasterNL/ ... 5196689663

BTW, to check if everything did go OK go to Mijn Account (after you've logged in) and then 'Transacties Bekijken'. If everything's OK then your PJ ticket transactions should be visible in there.
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    I've just tried to find some leeds tickets And it's always "sorry no tickets" message so it seems Leeds 1 is sold out? Isn't it a perfect moment to announce Leeds 2?
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    radar wrote:
    I've just tried to find some leeds tickets And it's always "sorry no tickets" message so it seems Leeds 1 is sold out? Isn't it a perfect moment to announce Leeds 2?

www.eventim.co.uk still has upper level tickets available
    Kearnsy