Options

Euro tour 2014

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,935
    How's the weather today? Heading to the airport in a bit, better do some packing! Shorts or jeans?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Spags said:

How's the weather today? Heading to the airport in a bit, better do some packing! Shorts or jeans?

shorts...but get a hoodie..maybe windy later
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pop up and party day...whoooohooo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,935
    Thanks Dimi!

At airport but flight is delayed. Hope to still make the Pop Up Shop before its cleaned out!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Hello people

Just a note to say have a fantastic time on the tour, I couldn't make this one and will be checking the setlists. I have some great memories of 2006, 2010 and 2012.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    lemminglemming Posts: 31
    What time will they start playing tomorrow?
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Enjoy the pre-party and shows in Amsterdam. I will be joining the next pre-party in Milan. I am flying on Tuesday, dragging along my wife and the kid. Hope it will be a fantastic journey.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396

Spags said:

One more working day to get through - its going to be hellish - but oh man, we going to Amsterdam!!!!

Spoken with truth! After my work day tomorrow I'm staring at 16 days off with 14 of those days spent abroad in Europe with a couple of shows and a whole lot of scenery and sight seeing to take in! Travel safe everyone!

RM

Have a great time my friend. Doesn't look like we're going to the Milan show. Flying into Milan Tuesday but the wife has me taking a train right away to get to Padava, near Venice for a few days before we go to Trieste & Vienna. Catch you the next time.

So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    See you soon.
    ELITIST FUK