Options

Eddie Vedder - Australian Solo Tour - Shows ADDED

Comments

• Options
    ND260106ND260106 Posts: 101
    goldrush wrote:
    Still waiting for my Ticketmaster email as well.

Getting nervous now...

Same here. The 'On-Sale Date and Time' says "check emal"

I'm just going to log in to my ticketmaster account and go to the link @ 12 and hopefully it works.
    PJ
    2006 - Melbourne - Nov. 16
    2009 - Melbourne - Nov. 20
    2013 - LA Nov. 24 / Oakland - Nov. 26 / Portland Nov. 29 / Vancouver Dec. 4
    2014 - Melbourne - Jan. 24
    2018 - Boston - Sep. 2 / Boston Sep. 4
    EV
    2011 - Melbourne - Mar. 24
    2014 - Melbourne - Feb. 16 / Melbourne - Feb. 18
    TOTD
    2016 - Seattle - Nov. 21 / Seattle Nov. 22
  • Options
    PB190357PB190357 Perth, Australia Posts: 42
    I'm sorry if this isn't allowed on the forum. I'm rarely on here :(. Would anybody be interested in a straight swap, my 2nd Perth 2 Ten Club ticket for somebodies Perth 1 2nd ticket? I'm moving to Oz in January and so have nobody to go with.
  • Options
    NoKNoK Posts: 824
    edie wrote:
    Got 2 tix in the draw but was a bit surprised that you don't find out your seat and can't get your hands on the ticket until the day of the gig? I get they don't want people reselling them but reading all of these comments now about 10C getting crappy seats, I'm wondering if I should have just gone through the Ticketmaster presale - I've never missed out on tickets that way before and you choose your seat (upstairs in the Palais can be a bit 'dead' cos no one stands up) but I just assumed 10C would control some good ones - no chance of first in best dressed in this instance then! Oh well..Saw Eddie there last time though and he was brilliant so fingers crossed that we don't just get the leftover seats after Ticketmaster sell the good ones...

I got 2nd row in State Theatre last tour using 10c. I was right beside the group that got the bottle of wine from EV. The guy had given EV the bottle pre-show and EV recognised him during the show. So 10c can deliver some great tickets. As often in life, the negative tends to be voiced more so than the positive.

Edit: Also, I tend to prefer to be in a pocket of 10c members even if I do not know them. It makes the chances of getting some loser next to you ruining your show less likely.
  • Options
    Not long now.

Logged in to my ticketmaster account and on event page. Hopefully it works.
    PJ
    EV
    TOTD
  • Options
    10C for Melbourne 1, Row M Orchestra through Ticketmaster pre-sale for Melbourne 2.
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,307
    Just got Row D for the State Theatre through Ticketmaster!

That was actually pretty painless :o
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    how do you access the tickets on the presale ticketmaster website. It says check email for me but i never got an email.
  • Options
    Funny story. Last minute someone at work said they had email so forwarded it to me.

Got Row K in Stalls for Melbourne on Sun.
    And Dress Row P for Melbourne on Tues.

As long as i'm there i'm pretty happy.
    PJ
    EV
    TOTD
  • Options
    Dmcneice wrote:
    how do you access the tickets on the presale ticketmaster website. It says check email for me but i never got an email.
    Click on the 'Help' link at the top of the page.
    This brings up the Top 10 most asked FAQs
    The 6th one down is What are some of the popular My Ticketmaster internet presales and codewords for this week?"
    There's a link in there for the EV shows

I found this at about 11:58!

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Got Dress AA for Melbourne 1, can't get much further back but stoked to be there. Just hope my 10C tickets for Melbourne 2 are a bit closer!
  • Options
    mj351mj351 Posts: 218
    What the fuck just happened.. did the presale even start, just kept saying tickets not available, probably broke F5 so no 10C and no presale tickets.. pretty fkn pissed

Melbourne - 16/3/95, 5/3/98, 18/2/03, 20/2/03, 13/11/06, 16/11/06, 20/11/09, EV 24/3/11 EV 25/3/11, 24/1/14, ....
  • Options
    mj351 wrote:
    What the fuck just happened.. did the presale even start, just kept saying tickets not available, probably broke F5 so no 10C and no presale tickets.. pretty fkn pissed

same here for sydney- didn't stand a chance- all work comps logged in.. same for opera house- heard there was a presale today- not so sure now...

also really really annoyed..
  • Options
    pn262980 wrote:
    mj351 wrote:

same here for sydney- didn't stand a chance- all work comps logged in.. same for opera house- heard there was a presale today- not so sure now...

Site is now reading allocation exhausted for SOH... i selected 2 tixs then it stalled :fp:
    Interestingly the buy button doesn't come up on an iPad for the SOH site
    1995 • 2006 • 2009 • Adelaide
    2007 • Wembley - London
    2009 • Melbourne
    2010 • Madison Square Garden
  • Options
    willc431994willc431994 Australia Posts: 201
    mj351 wrote:

Don't stress man, you will get tickets tomorrow. They would have had a very limited number of pre sale tickets scattered throughout the venu, there will be plenty of tickets tomorrow, just gotta be quick. I was on within a second of midday, my tickets were 20 rows back so i didn't pull the trigger, will get better seats tomorrow.

Just be ready to go...
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Well I got tickets for both Sydney shows! It was too tricky to try and buy for Melbourne at the same time, so I will try Melbourne in the general sale tomorrow.

For the state theatre I got a second row! So freaking excited, I was in the second row last time and my seat this time is only a couple of seats over from where I was, so I know that I'll have a great view :).

Then for the Opera House I got a seat in Circle Box C, so I'm happy with that too. I'll just be happy to be in the building on that night, but I am pleased with my seat.

On a side note, I hated trying to type those ticketmaster security codes...they were horrible!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Well I got tickets for both Sydney shows! It was too tricky to try and buy for Melbourne at the same time, so I will try Melbourne in the general sale tomorrow.

For the state theatre I got a second row! So freaking excited, I was in the second row last time and my seat this time is only a couple of seats over from where I was, so I know that I'll have a great view :).

Then for the Opera House I got a seat in Circle Box C, so I'm happy with that too. I'll just be happy to be in the building on that night, but I am pleased with my seat.

On a side note, I hated trying to type those ticketmaster security codes...they were horrible!

Congrats! So much easier when you're buying single tixs :mrgreen:
    2007 • Wembley - London
    2009 • Melbourne
  • Options
    pn262980 wrote:
    mj351 wrote:

Site is now reading allocation exhausted for SOH... i selected 2 tixs then it stalled :fp:
    Interestingly the buy button doesn't come up on an iPad for the SOH site
    I didn't know about the SOH presale. I've been a member for years but didn't receive any notification, I though it was just a normal sale tomorrow?

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    The SOH presale link was through Chugg, that was how I got the link for it (I receive emails from Chugg).
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Congrats! So much easier when you're buying single tixs :mrgreen:

Thanks Miss Colada :), I am one happy girl!

• Options
    mj351mj351 Posts: 218
    mj351 wrote:

OK so I logged on thru TM direct rather than through the 'find tickets' button in the email. Didn't think it would matter as there was no password and it still said on the page I was on that there was a presale but they just never came live. Eventually got in thru the email link and got - Stalls Row J 40-41, selected the mail option, hit the button and.... 'there is a problem with this page' ........... ARE YOU KIDDING ME...tried again and it was over. whoever got those tickets, please enjoy. over it. will calm down soon.

Melbourne - 16/3/95, 5/3/98, 18/2/03, 20/2/03, 13/11/06, 16/11/06, 20/11/09, EV 24/3/11 EV 25/3/11, 24/1/14, ....
  • Options

On a side note, I hated trying to type those ticketmaster security codes...they were horrible![/quote]

Congrats! So much easier when you're buying single tixs :mrgreen:[/quote]

Thanks Miss Colada :), I am one happy girl![/quote]

Well now that you have secured tixs, you better keep updating that other thread that so many folk like to visit 8-) :P :lol::D;) :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:
    2007 • Wembley - London
    2009 • Melbourne
  • Options
    Don't have best seats for Melb but no complaints. Been there a heap of times and it's a really intimate venue.
    PJ
    EV
    TOTD
  • Options
    Well now that you have secured tixs, you better keep updating that other thread that so many folk like to visit 8-) :P :lol::D;) :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:

:lol::lol: I certainly will be!

• Options
    mj351 wrote:

amen. have missed out on melb with 10C and presale as well! pretty annoying
  • Options
    :fp:

If anyone has a spare and needs a date, I have a pocket full of $$$ and know some good bars to have a drink before the show! Please???

I'll hold hands with a man if i have too :shock:
  • Options
    To melbourne ABOVE
  • Options
    NucariNucari Posts: 20
    I managed to secure a ticket to the SOH show although nearly had a heart attack in the process. The SOH website was painfully slow and I ended up with 6 tickets in my cart after pushing the add to cart button many times as nothing was happening. Then tried removing the unwanted tickets and that wouldn't work. In the end I managed to get a circle box C ticket front row so very happy with that.

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets tomorrow.
  • Options
    I just got second row tickets on the QPAC presale for Brisbane 2. Totally stoked! :D

Now the wait for the third show announcement (fingers crossed!). :corn:
    Pearl Jam:
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Mar 14, 1998
    Commodore Ballroom - May 11, 2000
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Feb 08 & 09, 2003
    Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Nov 10 & 11, 2006
    Eddie Vedder:
    Brisbane QPAC Concert Hall - Mar 10 & 12, 2011
  • Options
    PP59652 wrote:
    I just got second row tickets on the QPAC presale for Brisbane 2. Totally stoked! :D

Now the wait for the third show announcement (fingers crossed!). :corn:

Congratulations! The QPAC site won't even let me in!

• Options
    alivein95alivein95 Posts: 12
    edited December 2013
    I managed to get Melboure tickets - "lounge" row 2 and also Stalls row J for the Tuesday night.
    Pretty happy after being so upset to miss out on the 10c draw!

I'm not sure which are the better seats? I think the lounge ones?
    Post edited by alivein95 on