Eddie Vedder - Australian Solo Tour - Shows ADDED

Comments

• Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Got tickets for the State Theatre!

Me too so excited. Thank you 10C
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,965
    Now which one of us is going to start the Eddie please play...request thread? :lol:
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Glen wrote:
    Pretty bummed. Missed out. Off to the public sale . This may sound like sour grapes but the lottery system sucks for places like OZ that get very limited tours. Been a ten club member since 96 too. As you can imagine my view is all Aus tenclub members should be able to have access to these tours if they want to.
    Ah well for those that had success your in for a real treat.
    i understand,but eddie 10c tix is a plus,a bonus, and not at the benefits to be a 10c memebr,so when u become a member,has nothing to do with it..+the members want to go to the show and try for tickets. are away more than than the tickets 10c has for sale
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    congrats to all scored!!have a blast
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    Glen wrote:
    Pretty bummed. Missed out. Off to the public sale . This may sound like sour grapes but the lottery system sucks for places like OZ that get very limited tours. Been a ten club member since 96 too. As you can imagine my view is all Aus tenclub members should be able to have access to these tours if they want to.

I missed out on everything too. First time in over 10 years. I'm really shocked.
    I thought the last solo tour a lot of the 10 Club tickets didn't even sell out?
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    BrainofBGA wrote:
    Now which one of us is going to start the Eddie please play...request thread? :lol:

Yeah or 'Looking for Spare Ticket' :)
  • Options
    Now I understand by you guys in the US don't like the lottery system. Tried for Melb 1&2 and Sydney and got sweet FA
    :(
    Very dissapointed to say the least. Now to battle the scalpers on Wednesday
  • Options
    ND260106ND260106 Posts: 101
    Now I understand by you guys in the US don't like the lottery system. Tried for Melb 1&2 and Sydney and got sweet FA
    :(
    Very dissapointed to say the least. Now to battle the scalpers on Wednesday

I'm in the same boat as you now mate.

Can't complain too much as i've been an on/off member for about 5 years.
    PJ
    2006 - Melbourne - Nov. 16
    2009 - Melbourne - Nov. 20
    2013 - LA Nov. 24 / Oakland - Nov. 26 / Portland Nov. 29 / Vancouver Dec. 4
    2014 - Melbourne - Jan. 24
    2018 - Boston - Sep. 2 / Boston Sep. 4
    EV
    2011 - Melbourne - Mar. 24
    2014 - Melbourne - Feb. 16 / Melbourne - Feb. 18
    TOTD
    2016 - Seattle - Nov. 21 / Seattle Nov. 22
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    How can a TenClub member since 1996 miss out on being drawn for tickets. Meh.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    I am sorry to all of those that missed out on tickets. We have all been there before and know how much it sux. I really hope you all get them on Wednesday. I have fingers and toes crossed for you. If you are a member of the Opera House there is presale on Tuesday I called the Opera House. Maybe there are other presales. Ring the venue and ask. Good luck to you all.
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I tried for both sydney shows and got the opera house... :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    CrazyboutevCrazyboutev Burns Beach WA Posts: 45
    WOOOHOOOO! Eddie is coming and Im going!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • Options
    Missed out on the draw too.

Any tips for how to get tix for both Melb & Syd via Ticketmaster all at the same time. I'm guessing they're going to go very quickly.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    pn262980 wrote:
    Missed out on the draw too.

Any tips for how to get tix for both Melb & Syd via Ticketmaster all at the same time. I'm guessing they're going to go very quickly.

Can you have more than one browser tab open? Does anybody know?

I tried emailing Ticketmaster about it, but who knows if they will respond in time.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Can you have more than one browser tab open? Does anybody know?

I tried emailing Ticketmaster about it, but who knows if they will respond in time.[/quote]

Last time I did that - it made it slower. I ended up having 2 computers side by side- going hammer & tongs. Only problem with that though was that I was at work at the time & the dam clients kept interuppting :lol:
  • Options
    TrudstarTrudstar Posts: 111
    Got tickets for the 16th in Melbourne, thanks 10c. :D
    1995 Melbourne, 1998 Melbourne, 2003 Melbourne, 2006 Melbourne, 2009 Melbourne.
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Stoked to get Perth 1 tickets! Thankyou 10c! Grateful to be in the room - was in the absolute back row for EV's added Perth gig in 2011 and it was spellbinding...

General sale - will try for a ticket to the Sydney Opera House show... doubtful, and Perth 2... also doubtful... but will only aim for one ticket and Nigel it if successful :D

... also awaiting news on Milton Keyne and Leeds so Wednesday is a (potentially) big day :corn:
  • Options
    I am absolutely shocked to miss out on tickets.
    Been a 10c member for over 10 years and never missed out before. Now I see why the complaints about the lottery system.
    I just never thought there would be a chance to miss out, and I am stressed that I am going to miss out on tickets.
    Won't be sleeping much between now and the Wednesday morning....
    Really disapointed 10c....
  • Options
    CS236571 wrote:
    belinda27 wrote:
    Opera House :D:D:D

Congrats! did you get an email, or is it showing in your account?

Got both, :D checked 10club found out first there! :D
  • Options
    BrainofBGA wrote:
    belinda27 wrote:
    Opera House :D:D:D

What an amazing show that will be!! I've eaten at the a restaurant there 'Guillame at Bennelong'. Done a tour too! I always hoped Eddie would play there one day! Maybe the band will return and do a Benny style show one day!? ;)
    hey in my dreams right??? I am really excited about this show! :D
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Wow, pretty shocked how many people missed out (feel for you guys :( ) Guess it's only fair that he stops by Adelaide and gives those folks another chance at 10c tickets . ;):D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    cyan%5E_%5Everdana%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5Eplease%20play%20Ed-elaide%5E_%5E.gif
    "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." Charles De Mar.
  • Options
    ND260106ND260106 Posts: 101
    There is a My Ticketmaster pre-sale on midday Tuesday for Melbourne shows. Not sure if there is a code required for it, but as long as you have a ticketmaster account, you should have access. I've tried searching my inbox for an email from ticketmaster, but nothing yet.
    Anyone know anything more?
    PJ
    2006 - Melbourne - Nov. 16
    2009 - Melbourne - Nov. 20
    2013 - LA Nov. 24 / Oakland - Nov. 26 / Portland Nov. 29 / Vancouver Dec. 4
    2014 - Melbourne - Jan. 24
    2018 - Boston - Sep. 2 / Boston Sep. 4
    EV
    2011 - Melbourne - Mar. 24
    2014 - Melbourne - Feb. 16 / Melbourne - Feb. 18
    TOTD
    2016 - Seattle - Nov. 21 / Seattle Nov. 22
  • Options
    Red_Dot wrote:
    Glen wrote:

I missed out on everything too. First time in over 10 years. I'm really shocked.
    I thought the last solo tour a lot of the 10 Club tickets didn't even sell out?

I was lucky enough to get tix to the 1st Melb show, which was my first preference, and my 2 friends also got tix to Melb as their 1st preference. We have only been members for 6 months or so, I can't believe you guys missed out, that really sucks. I know it is a lottery and seniority does not come into it, so I really hope you get great seats at the Public sale.
    PJ: 1998 Melbourne x1; 2003 Melbourne x 3; 2006 Mebourne x 3; 2009 Melbourne
    EV: 2011 Melbourne x2; Brisbane x1
  • Options
    EmmEmm Posts: 196
    ND260106 wrote:
    There is a My Ticketmaster pre-sale on midday Tuesday for Melbourne shows. Not sure if there is a code required for it, but as long as you have a ticketmaster account, you should have access. I've tried searching my inbox for an email from ticketmaster, but nothing yet.
    Anyone know anything more?

Im interested to know this as well ... hoping you don't need a code, might be worth a call to Ticketmaster??
    Breath, breathe, engulfing .... Consuming, so beautiful ... Life ...
  • Options
    I missed out on 10C tickets in 2011 but got both Melbourne shows in the public sale, hopefully everyone who missed out on 10C tickets this time around is just as lucky.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    cyan%5E_%5Everdana%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5Eplease%20play%20Ed-elaide%5E_%5E.gif
    :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Stoked to get Perth 1 tickets! Thankyou 10c! Grateful to be in the room - was in the absolute back row for EV's added Perth gig in 2011 and it was spellbinding...

General sale - will try for a ticket to the Sydney Opera House show... doubtful, and Perth 2... also doubtful... but will only aim for one ticket and Nigel it if successful :D

... also awaiting news on Milton Keyne and Leeds so Wednesday is a (potentially) big day :corn:

We were on the far left, half way up, and it was amazing!
    Just got my email for this time, got Saturday night! Stoked! And don't even care where we sit! :D Merry Christmas husband!
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising
  • Options
    I saw that a petition for Adelaide is doing the rounds here - http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bri ... tures.html
  • Options
    PB190357PB190357 Perth, Australia Posts: 42
    I've got tickets to Perth 2 which I'm excited about. He was incredible in Manchester a few years back :)