Options

So... Europe 2014...

Comments

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    It is what it is, I'm not going to complain about the prices here. The guys will be putting on 3hr shows here, worth every penny!!!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

Yes they will.

hope we get a 10C area at the front :D
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003
    I have a massive hangover, where do I need to go to put in for tickets?

I may be sick soon.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 279
    Spags wrote:

I may be sick soon.

My Account - Ten Club Tickets > Pearl Jam European Tour 2014
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022 Manchester 25/06/2024
  • Options
    THANKS!!!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Spags wrote:

I may be sick soon.

I feel your pain.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there...
  • Options
    Right, gone for Berlin, Amsterdam and Leeds.

I'm still laughing at the inclusion of Milton Keynes...I bet that one turns out to be the show of the tour.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    AH WELL no Glastonbury AGAIN never mind ah :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    Milton fucking Keynes... what the hell? Someone tell the band not to bother leaving their hotel when they're there. I really hope we get an additional date in London in an arena, but I doubt it. I appreciate I shouldn't be complaining.
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 279
    Bit harsh! REM and Blur played there and Bon Jovi too. They did alright.
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022 Manchester 25/06/2024
  • Options
    I saw REM there - was crazy hot day, no shade anywhere and no water for some unknown reason, was not fun. That experience put me off wanting to go..at least MK will have something interesting about it now other than the concrete cows.

On their site in a public park, the Cows have suffered many indignities – though it could be argued that these were consistent with their conceptual origins. Sometimes they have simply been vandalised, while at other times they have been painted pink, become zebras, become skeletal, had pyjama bottoms added, have been beheaded in the style of Damien Hirst, have acquired BSE (mad cow disease) graffiti, had one of the calves kidnapped (with ransom notes to the local papers). One of the Cows briefly enjoyed the services of a papier-mâché bull. When UK Culture Minister Kim Howells referred to modern art trends as "conceptual bullshit", the Cows acquired concrete cow-pats
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    The rumors are already pretty real that there will be an extra concert in Ziggo.
    I must say, if you look at the dates, it would fit in.
    But what if I arrranged travels already and afterwards I could have stayed in Holland :fp:

Are extra addded dates also first presale for the 10club?
    But I guess the management is not putting that extra Amsterdam date in, before next week??.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    The rumors are already pretty real that there will be an extra concert in Ziggo.
    But what if I arrranged travels already and afterwards I could have stayed in Holland :fp:

But I guess the management is not putting that extra Amsterdam date in, before next week??.
    2nd date probably will be added after the public sale of the 1st show..so,after 20th dec..means 21th sat will be the date
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    Twiggy57 wrote:

2nd date probably will be added after the public sale of the 1st show..so,after 20th dec..means 21th sat will be the date

OK, what do you think, can we count on it and skip travelling a bit:?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,963
    seriously hoping for night 2 in Leeds
  • Options
    PingfahPingfah Posts: 350
    I've put in for Leeds tickets, but there is no chance I am going to see PJ in a 65,000 seat venue, I'd rather not see them.
  • Options
    wozza77wozza77 Posts: 300
    Saw Green Day at the bowl and have to say its the best outdoor venue I have been too (I include Wembley in this). Sound was superb.

Of all the venues possible including Festivals this would be in my top 5 for south of England. Should be a great end to the tour (love end of tour shows)

Still praying for a London o2 gig but not holding my breath.
    Now it all comes down to numbers, now I'm glad that I have quit
    Folks these days just don't do nothing simple for the love of it
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,963
    wozza77 wrote:
    Saw Green Day at the bowl and have to say its the best outdoor venue I have been too (I include Wembley in this). Sound was superb.

Of all the venues possible including Festivals this would be in my top 5 for south of England. Should be a great end to the tour (love end of tour shows)

Still praying for a London o2 gig but not holding my breath.

wow that's great to hear
  • Options
    rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    Dont get all the hate for MK? A lot of good bands play there. Kings of Leon is there in June (I'll be there too), and they are bigger than PJ in the UK.
  • Options
    rtwilli4 wrote:
    Dont get all the hate for MK? A lot of good bands play there. Kings of Leon is there in June (I'll be there too), and they are bigger than PJ in the UK.
    yeah,other countries as always left out and people complaining about a venue or a city in their country..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rtwilli4 wrote:
    yeah,other countries as always left out and people complaining about a venue or a city in their country..

I don't care which city, which venue all I care is pj in England again! All hail the lucky ones!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,888
    pdalowsky wrote:
    seriously hoping for night 2 in Leeds

Paul, i hope you are planning a short trip to Vienna!?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Yeah I've seen a couple of shows at MK Bowl, Green Day and Foo Fighters, and they were both excellent, and by far the best sound for an outdoor show that I've been to. They just need to make sure they get a decent supporting bill - Foo Fighters had Jimmy Eat World and Biffy Clyro, such a great day out. Looking at QOTSA's tour dates, they'll be touring Europe around that time - now that would be good!
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    no Glasgow yet again fuck this
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    lol
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    Pke wrote:
    lol

will see you in Berlin Brother ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    San Siro should be a blast. I had season tickets for AC Milan for a couple of years back when Shevchenko was in his pomp (only 72 euro for the whole season - level 2 behind the goals - now one PJ ticket is that price) and got cheap flights over for the big games which all in was cheaper than paying touts which I previously had done.

My best night there was Inter 2 - Milan 4 ............ until next summer.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    I am a teacher which means I can’t travel before the start of July… :cry: I hope they add more dates after the start of July. I was really looking forward to traveling around Europe to see them… during the summer holiday. First time ever I’m not happy with the profession I chose! :lol:
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    lol

will see you in Berlin Brother ;)
    :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    was berlin sold out fast or very fast in 2010? i mean the general sale...
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan