Options

So... Europe 2014...

Comments

• Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    HaKaBree wrote:
    I am a teacher which means I can’t travel before the start of July…

Same here :P Our situation absolutely determines the variety of choices . But Vienna is still a 150 minute drive from my flat :D
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    was berlin sold out fast or very fast in 2010? i mean the general sale...
    cant compair..dif venue..trhis one is gem now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    No, it took at least 3 weeks until it was sold out.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Pke wrote:
    no Glasgow yet again fuck this
    lol

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but Yeah! Fuck this
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,030
    Dercheef wrote:

And the tickets are personalized (like last year at O2). So they do not end up in scalper's hands.

Tickets for the shows will exclusively be sold personalized. Personalized means, that every single ticket is bounded to one person who is mentioned by name on it. Furthermore per ordering person at most 4 tickets will be sold.
    Personalization of tickets as well as the limitation of the number of purchasable tickets takes place for causes of fairness and to avoid a secondary ticket market on which tickets often are offered to excessively inflated prices. Through this special and conscious regulation of pre-sale all fans should been given the opportunity to purchase tickets at fair prices

http://mct.tickets.de/en/events/4505-PEARL_JAM
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    milan wrote:
    San Siro should be a blast. I had season tickets for AC Milan for a couple of years back when Shevchenko was in his pomp (only 72 euro for the whole season - level 2 behind the goals - now one PJ ticket is that price) and got cheap flights over for the big games which all in was cheaper than paying touts which I previously had done.

My best night there was Inter 2 - Milan 4 ............ until next summer.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap:8-)
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options

2010 was also wuhlheide, no?
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    HaKaBree wrote:

Same here :P Our situation absolutely determines the variety of choices . But Vienna is still a 150 minute drive from my flat :D

Not bad! :P That's like Amsterdam is for me. Oh and Werchter is a 10 minute drive so I can't actually complain... but still booooo to not being able to plan your days off!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521

2010 was also wuhlheide, no?
    yes,i confused ,thought u was asking about 2012
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,304
    mrk2 wrote:
    Dercheef wrote:

And the tickets are personalized (like last year at O2). So they do not end up in scalper's hands.

Tickets for the shows will exclusively be sold personalized. Personalized means, that every single ticket is bounded to one person who is mentioned by name on it. Furthermore per ordering person at most 4 tickets will be sold.
    Personalization of tickets as well as the limitation of the number of purchasable tickets takes place for causes of fairness and to avoid a secondary ticket market on which tickets often are offered to excessively inflated prices. Through this special and conscious regulation of pre-sale all fans should been given the opportunity to purchase tickets at fair prices

http://mct.tickets.de/en/events/4505-PEARL_JAM
    You can buy four tickets, what to do with the three spares with your name on?
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,030

You need to give the names of the persons you are bringing with you. 4 tickets, 4 names.

If you are unable to go, you can list the tickets back for sale on the tickets.de website (face value max), they take a 5 euro commission.

imo this is pretty much a perfect system.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,304
    mrk2 wrote:

You need to give the names of the persons you are bringing with you. 4 tickets, 4 names.

If you are unable to go, you can list the tickets back for sale on the tickets.de website (face value max), they take a 5 euro commission.

imo this is pretty much a perfect system.
    Thanks for the info.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    I never did this lottery thing.
    Now i just read:
    Drawing Entries Open: Fri, December 13th at 9am CTE in Europe (12am PST in the US).

I did not decide yet, does that mean, when I decide for example on Sunday which concerts I want to put in,
    that there have been drawing already names?

Can anybody help me on this :fp:
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Now i just read:
    Drawing Entries Open: Fri, December 13th at 9am CTE in Europe (12am PST in the US).

I did not decide yet, does that mean, when I decide for example on Sunday which concerts I want to put in,

Names will not be drawn until the evening of Wed Dec 18thin Europe (that's mid-day in the US).
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Dercheef wrote:
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Now i just read:

Names will not be drawn until the evening of Wed Dec 18thin Europe (that's mid-day in the US).

Okay, I have been thinking which shows I wanted to go to and with calculating and looking at my bank account,
    I had to skipp Stockholm and Leeds :?
    so now ther is only Amsterdam and Berlin left. As I have a ticket for RW already.
    If I will be lucky, I will have a spare for both shows, as none of my friends and family want to join me, despite the fact that I told them, that they dont know what they are missing out from :lol:

Fingers crossed........and maybe I can make somebody happy or somebody can make me happy :D

Now I can rest ppffffff :P
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    HaKaBree wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:
    HaKaBree wrote:

Not bad! :P That's like Amsterdam is for me. Oh and Werchter is a 10 minute drive so I can't actually complain... but still booooo to not being able to plan your days off!

Well, fans of the Benelux states seem to me blessed, especially Holland - but in my opinion your devotion and loyalty deserve the special treat... :!:

I can't go to just one single show, I still have tiny little trust for a Budapest show between Triest and Wien...And I still not decided whether Scandinavium or Britain...Whatever, I do hope the new lottery system won't fail me, I have always been pretty lucky with every previous site crash 8-)
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    There's a gap of two days between Leeds and Milton Keynes.

Could another gig be between?

The O2 is Monty Python then, so perhaps Wembley Arena?

I would be surprised if they left two nights free there.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    More likely they'll add a night at Leeds
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182
    dottles wrote:
    More likely they'll add a night at Leeds

O yes, pleeeeaseeeee....!
    2 nights gig!!! - Imagine the set lists :mrgreen:
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
  • Options
    Olivavu wrote:
    Two nights at Leeds? Hadn't really considered that.

Seems a likely one though.

As far as I know, 2-nights are mostly in big markets like Berlin or tourist destinations like Amsterdam.

Is Leeds one of them?

• Options
    I'm thinking of going to the 1st 5 shows of the tour :shifty:, although going from Vienna to Berlin seems like a bit too much :fp: . And my wife doesn 't want to go to Amsterdam again but that won't stop ME from going :lol: . Also thinking of leaving her in Vienna, go to the Wuhleide show & then return to Vienna. Need a few days to figure this out :crazy: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    jumbojet wrote:
    Olivavu wrote:

As far as I know, 2-nights are mostly in big markets like Berlin or tourist destinations like Amsterdam.

Is Leeds one of them?

well the UK is a big market, it's a small arena, about 13000 the one thing that might prevent them is the impact on the sales for MK (65000)
    But they did two nights in Manchester previously, and two nights in London (one big and one small show in 2009)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182
    dottles wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:
    Olivavu wrote:

Is Leeds one of them?

well the UK is a big market, it's a small arena, about 13000 the one thing that might prevent them is the impact on the sales for MK (65000)
    But they did two nights in Manchester previously, and two nights in London (one big and one small show in 2009)

And considering that there is no gig in Scotland and Ireland (so far), Leeds may be in quite a demand.
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    as for now...doing amsterdam - berlin and the UK gigs, skipping scandinavia. just too expensive.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    jumbojet wrote:
    Olivavu wrote:

Is Leeds one of them?

I think a 2nd night in Leeds is nailed on. Same for Amsterdam.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    boyo79 wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:
    Olivavu wrote:

Is Leeds one of them?

I think a 2nd night in Leeds is nailed on. Same for Amsterdam.

Thats what im hoping for .. booked flights to cover 2nd night...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:

Is Leeds one of them?

Well, Manchester doesn't count, it has 2 giant, worldwide known football teams. :D

OK, hope it happens. I won't be able to come to the island but I'll get the boot. 2-nights always are good bootleg material. 8-)

• Options
    I'm thinking of going to the 1st 5 shows of the tour :shifty:, although going from Vienna to Berlin seems like a bit too much :fp: . And my wife doesn 't want to go to Amsterdam again but that won't stop ME from going :lol: . Also thinking of leaving her in Vienna, go to the Wuhleide show & then return to Vienna. Need a few days to figure this out :crazy: .

Woow, I think that many people, including me, wished we
    had so much money
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809

Joe, no worries about the trip back from Berlin to Vienna ... Few friends going back to Prague by car after the show or you can go with us on the train the next day in the morning to Prague. You can meet your wife in Prague or take another train to Vienna in the afternoon...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin