Options

So... Europe 2014...

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Greece? and Dimitri making the setlist? at least ask for Marker In The Sand bud :D
    No no..i dont want to make any fuckin setlist...
    I want a peaceful day around here..thank u
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Greece? and Dimitri making the setlist? at least ask for Marker In The Sand bud :D
    No no..i dont want to make any fuckin setlist...
    I want a peaceful day around here..thank u
    hey bud, all the work into helping improve the experience for the rest of us around here, your setlist work each show is awesome, the least they can do is to play Greece and play NAIS and Ghost
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    edited November 2013
    deleted post(sorry)
    Post edited by OctopuS27 on
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    jumbojet wrote:
    Do you think they will do a countdown for the Europe tour announcement, as well?

That's just what I was thinking and hoping.
    Why shouldn't they, actually they should.
    We, here in Europe are just as huge fans and just as important as our American fans, or it this to rude?? :oops:

So, please show us a count down............ :D
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    Chrisilein wrote:
    It will be Vienna next year! I can feel it!!! 8-)

I'd prefer a Vienna show but I guess a Nova Rock concert is more likely to happen next year...anyways Let there be a PJ show in Austria (Gasometer would be my personal choice) in 2014!!!
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    krejakreja Posts: 2
    No Pearl Jam at Rock am Ring/Rock im Park.
    Metallica, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Kings of Leon announced to headline the festival.

http://www.rock-am-ring.com/news/ring-u ... vier-assen
  • Options
    kreja wrote:
    Metallica, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Kings of Leon announced to headline the festival.

But they say: more head liners will follow !

And did you read what Metallica will do when playing RAR???
    All people that buy a RAR festival ticket, will get a special code where they can put in their favorite song and Metallica will play the asked songs.............maybe an idea for PJ :lol:
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    But do you really want to see PJ take the stage before any of the above mentioned acts and play a shorter set?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    mrk2 wrote:
    But do you really want to see PJ take the stage before any of the above mentioned acts and play a shorter set?

True, we dont want that indeed.
  • Options
    krejakreja Posts: 2
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    kreja wrote:

But they say: more head liners will follow !

And did you read what Metallica will do when playing RAR???
    All people that buy a RAR festival ticket, will get a special code where they can put in their favorite song and Metallica will play the asked songs.............maybe an idea for PJ :lol:

But there will be no more headliners for main stage. And I don't think that Pearl Jam will do Co-Head or Alternahead. They are also no longer listed as rumour at ringrocker.com the Rock am Ring community:
    http://www.ringrocker.com/modules.php?o ... m&forum=35

So I think you can be quite sure that they won't play Rock am Ring.
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Less German festivals, more Wuhlheide.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Need a European announcement!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    yellow moon for the rise!! 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    My guess, tweet next week.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Before XMAS, we should know!!!! Hopefully. :)
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    That would be cool!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Yes please indeed...........with the count down clock pleasssssssssse !!
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

I'd prefer a Vienna show but I guess a Nova Rock concert is more likely to happen next year...anyways Let there be a PJ show in Austria (Gasometer would be my personal choice) in 2014!!!

I will come to Austria/Vienna..............no problem.......does anybody there has a spare couch to crash on :oops:
    and has anybody already ideas what is the cheapest way to get there from Holland :roll:
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    buck502000 wrote:

I hate it when tickets go on sale just before Christmas - who's got spare cash for multiple tickets at that time of the year?! Better to leave it til the end of January.
  • Options
    buck502000 wrote:

I hate it when tickets go on sale just before Christmas - who's got spare cash for multiple tickets at that time of the year?! Better to leave it til the end of January.
    the big problem isnt the tix..is the fuckin flights and hotel we need to pay..thats the price when never play in my country
    i remember once,a friend told me while we chat about pj play at Rome - Italy
    Man,i cant believe ill go to see PJ by Riding my Fuckin Scooter!!!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    dottles wrote:

And better sooner than later!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Gasometer would be far too small! It has only 2500 capacity and i don't like it at all. Have seen Gaslight Anthem and Keane there.
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

I will come to Austria/Vienna..............no problem.......does anybody there has a spare couch to crash on :oops:
    and has anybody already ideas what is the cheapest way to get there from Holland :roll:

Last year i drove the way to Amsterdam by car. I won't do that again for sure... ;)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    really hope they do the 2 nights in the same venue thing they did last year, great song variety and save on travel

oh and the new venue in Glasgow would be good :)
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Last year i drove the way to Amsterdam by car. I won't do that again for sure... ;)

Me too... But would do that again for sure if I had to... ;)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    BUMP :corn:

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:

And better sooner than later!

I agree for the full 100% with the above :)

And flights and sleeping does not need to be that very expensive. These days there are some cheap airlines and a bed you will find for 20 euros.

That's why we want to know as soon as possible so that the flights will still be cheaper :roll:
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,838
    As far as non-festival shows go, I would say London and Berlin are top picks. They haven't played a non-festival show in London since '09 and they just love Berlin.
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Gasometer would be far too small! It has only 2500 capacity and i don't like it at all. Have seen Gaslight Anthem and Keane there.

Each to their own, Gasometer might be my favourite venue, seen tons of bands there (NIN, The Cure, Bush, Machine Head, DMB, and even Keane), and the sound, the vibe were just terrific every time there...
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1