Options

*** Bern Fanviews Here 13/9 ***

1235»

Comments

• Options
    andychandych Posts: 130
    before the gig my girlfriend "sort of" liked the band....
    now i am catching her going through my boots and singing along...
    when we met i told her it was only a matter of time..:)..
    there is a god and he digs pearl jam :)
    dead head

Bern 13/9/06
  • Options
    MirellaMirella Posts: 242
    callen wrote:
    I did get to meet a great guy from Australia that currently lives in England...him and his wife. Great sense of humor...and seemed to be a great bloke. And if your on this board or thread..the Swiss metro system was desinged to confuse the shit out of you....

Peace

Callen

if it can be Dublin (Ireland) they live now, you must have met Randall and Darcy :).

groetjes,
    Mirella :)
    Bugs mailinglist site: http://www.igotbugs.net/wiki
  • Options
    Off I Go.Off I Go. Posts: 204
    some more pics from the show

http://pjbern.schoenbeck.ch/
    Hey ! I would love to be able to look at your wonderful photos of the Bern show again!!!!Please repost them!!!!!!!!!!
    The waiting drove me mad!!!
  • Options

Hey ! I would love to be able to look at your wonderful photos of the Bern show again!!!!Please repost them!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Sorry about that everyone!!!!!I dont know whats going on with my pc I only sent the one message??????Hope this only appears once!!!
  • Options
    kerrangkerrang Chile Posts: 434
    viviflu wrote:
    Estuviste en Santiago??? que bieeeen!

Si claro, ambos conciertos. Fueron 2 días de ensueño... espero vuelvan a finales del 2007 o el 2008.
    Santiago, Chile (November 22, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 23, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Sao Paulo, Brasil (March 31, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (April 06, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago, Chile (March 16, 2018)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
  • Options
    Off I Go! wrote:

sorry, they are gone now.

the_real_thinair
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Mirella wrote:
    if it can be Dublin (Ireland) they live now, you must have met Randall and Darcy :).

groetjes,
    Mirella :)

in 10C line going into the venue....if thats where they were it must have been Randall........everytime someone handed him some wine/booze/stuff he'd say...."there must be a god"....funny...and during concert he had no problem carrying 4 beers through the crowd to get back up front.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    How come nobody went into length about the excellent version of "Sleight of Hand"? I love seeing this being played in the main set, and this version was superb. I'm also a bit bummed about "Sometimes" not being played, but after what happened at the 2nd SF show, I can understand.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    obiwon76 wrote:
    How come nobody went into length about the excellent version of "Sleight of Hand"? I love seeing this being played in the main set, and this version was superb. I'm also a bit bummed about "Sometimes" not being played, but after what happened at the 2nd SF show, I can understand.
    ah yes, it were brilliant. a nice mellow moment amongst all the heavy songs. was well pleased they played it.

i were a bit pissed off when i saw the setlist. i didn't mind to much about sometimes, that crowd wouldnt have been up for it. but inside job!! and last kiss! shame. still was a great show though
  • Options
    obiwon76 wrote:
    What happened at the 2nd SF show?
  • Options
    Nothings ChangedNothings Changed Calgary, AB Posts: 40
    Saying hello to the lady I met from Germany at the show in Bern. Dead center on the rail.
    The Canadian - rockn in the free world
    70 Pearl Jam Shows in 12 countries and counting!
  • Options
    1996: Zürich - 2000: Zürich - 2006: Marseille, Paris & Berne
  • Options
    1 year ago today.
    I'm just listening to the bootleg, great show, my first PJ show.
    13/9/06: Bern
    12/6/07: Munich
    23/6/07: Southside Festival
  • Options
    lateralus wrote:
    1 year ago today.
    I'm just listening to the bootleg, great show, my first PJ show.
    Yeah!! Ive been reliving the excitement of that show for the last two days!!
    I think the boot is one of the best!!such a fast paced opening .Ah!!waiting for the next time!!!
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 81
    It's hilarious to read through this thread 15 years later. All the comments saying this is a C- setlist didn't age well considering the setlists of the last 6 years at least. 
    This is perhaps one of the most unique and well compiled sets in PJ history. Very good flow, a lot of rarities (which became much more rare over the years). Leaving out Corduroy, Given to Fly and Black every now and then is a good thing. Happens not a lot these days.