Options

Updated: HUGE THANKS for a great PJ Wedding Reception!

Comments

• Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

Tim wants to give him back, but I sort of want to keep him. :think:

Just make sure you have heinz catsup, cheese pizza, and plain cheeseburgers... he'll stick around. :lol:
    and Mich Ultra :fp: :lol:

and mcwater.... yes.... how could I forget.

Hey DS, I saw a guy walk out of the grocery store with a 30 rack of mcwater and thought of you, bud.

And I laughed my ass off
  • Options
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    EDIT: Just went through my box 'o fun and found Minnie ears, a Minnie headband (with ears), Mickey ears, cat ears, bunny ears and tail, a french maid outfit, wonder woman costume, sailor hat, one of those VS sexy santa outfits and a pair of reindeer antlers that will fit a cat or small dog :oops: Now who wants to be what? :?:

:clap: WOW !

dibs on french maid
    I would give my left kidney to see this :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options

Just make sure you have heinz catsup, cheese pizza, and plain cheeseburgers... he'll stick around. :lol:
    and Mich Ultra :fp: :lol:

and mcwater.... yes.... how could I forget.

Hey DS, I saw a guy walk out of the grocery store with a 30 rack of mcwater and thought of you, bud.

And I laughed my ass off
    mcwater :lol::lol::lol:

actually it's not that bad
    :oops:

• Options
    mcwater :lol::lol::lol:

actually it's not that bad
    :oops:

Michelob is yucky
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    EDIT: Just went through my box 'o fun and found Minnie ears, a Minnie headband (with ears), Mickey ears, cat ears, bunny ears and tail, a french maid outfit, wonder woman costume, sailor hat, one of those VS sexy santa outfits and a pair of reindeer antlers that will fit a cat or small dog :oops: Now who wants to be what? :?:

:clap: WOW !

dibs on french maid

:lol:

I will pay for your drinks all night if you showed up in that costume and wore it all night. Seriously -- no joke!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    This party is getting more and more exciting :corn:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:
    [
    So the Timbits are to be eaten? :think:

I may have eaten Timbits before. I cannot confirm :| :oops:
    afroannnie wrote:

Back to the wedding reception ... Should all the "reception guests" wear something to mark them so we can recognize each other? "Oh, you're with the wedding party too..." Like a patch or a sticker or something?

:think: I like this idea...I know cbg will be wearing minnie mouse ears and #FHP will be wearing his donald duck costume...but maybe a patch or sticker would be an easier route.... :think:
    Yes I'll be in minnie mouse ears, #FHP as donald duck and Zoso will go as Mickey. If we don't have mickey ears I have cat ears or bunny ears that he can wear. We will keep this as a surprise for the married couple :lol:

Holy hell! Impressive. :clap::clap: :shock: :o:mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    I just realized in the process of this tour I think Zoso and I somehow acquired #FHP as our adopted child :fp: :fp:
    I hope his behavior is not a reflection on our parenting :? He didn't turn out so well :wave: :lol:

sort of loving that he can't even respond :mrgreen:

I will say you have at least succeeded in the manners category of parenting...he's a fine dinner companion :D;)
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,373
    afroannnie wrote:
    Just 1 month away! :mrgreen:

And now rumor has it that at least one Tim is going to go....I wonder if we can get that other Tim to come too... :corn:
    I really don't think you can have one Tim without the other :D Two Tims is better than one! :thumbup:
    This place has far too many Tims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTKdHbiLim0
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Just 1 month away! :mrgreen:

And now rumor has it that at least one Tim is going to go....I wonder if we can get that other Tim to come too... :corn:
    I really don't think you can have one Tim without the other :D Two Tims is better than one! :thumbup:
    This place has far too many Tims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTKdHbiLim0

:lol::lol: Nice. It's been far too long since I've seen that movie. So good.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    :lol: It would be funny if the band looks out into the audience and sees a couple with a just married banner...wearing tuxedo & wedding dress t-shirts (plus I'll have a veil)...surrounded by random "animals"... :lol:
    Wait.... that's NOT the plan??? I just assumed.....

:lol: ok...I think it's settled...animals ears for all the guests...this venue will become an Animal House! :lol:

I believe Ed talked about furries at the Voodoo show...so...
    Is this really the plan? I'm not in the pit, but I do have a set of pink bunny ears I could wear (if I would be considered a guest). I'm not sure how the folks around me will take it... :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: ok...I think it's settled...animals ears for all the guests...this venue will become an Animal House! :lol:

Is this really the plan? I'm not in the pit, but I do have a set of pink bunny ears I could wear (if I would be considered a guest). I'm not sure how the folks around me will take it... :lol:

YES. I will be -- quite honestly -- sadly disappointed if there is a lack of animal ears in the audience. :P
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    [

YES. I will be -- quite honestly -- sadly disappointed if there is a lack of animal ears in the audience. :P

*adding bunny ears to packing list*
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wait.... that's NOT the plan??? I just assumed.....

You're definitely considered a guest! (And we still need to meet! :)) And YES this is the plan... :mrgreen: It's ok if you're not in the pit..you can still celebrate with us...and hey...it will confuse the band even more if the "animals" are spread out throughout the arena... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    [
    You're definitely considered a guest! (And we still need to meet! :)) And YES this is the plan... :mrgreen: It's ok if you're not in the pit..you can still celebrate with us...and hey...it will confuse the band even more if the "animals" are spread out throughout the arena... :lol::lol::lol:

Yay! Yes, we definitely still need to meet, but you might be a little busy before the show.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    [

Yay! Yes, we definitely still need to meet, but you might be a little busy before the show.

:lol::lol: Yes..just a little bit... :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    [

:lol::lol: Yes..just a little bit... :D

Well, from about 2 p.m. on, we'll just be hanging in the GA line. :fp:

Stop by and say hi! :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    Well, from about 2 p.m. on, we'll just be hanging in the GA line. :fp:

Stop by and say hi! :D

Will do! :DI may or may not have my bunny ears on by then. :oops:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    with there be a live feed offered through this site for those that cannot attend :)

or who can take one for the team and facetime/skype the community in?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,799
    congratulations, this is so awesome!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Yes I'll be in minnie mouse ears, #FHP as donald duck and Zoso will go as Mickey. If we don't have mickey ears I have cat ears or bunny ears that he can wear. We will keep this as a surprise for the married couple :lol:

Holy hell! Impressive. :clap: :shock: :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol: Ok well look for one pair of either Minnie ears or cat ears behind the stage (haven't decided which yet) and one pair of Mickey ears in the reserved seats (or vice versa). I'll bring my spares for any guests who are lacking :mrgreen:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I just realized in the process of this tour I think Zoso and I somehow acquired #FHP as our adopted child :fp: :fp:
    I hope his behavior is not a reflection on our parenting :? He didn't turn out so well :wave: :lol:

sort of loving that he can't even respond :mrgreen:

I will say you have at least succeeded in the manners category of parenting...he's a fine dinner companion :D;)
    True. As long as he has toys to keep him occupied *packing coloring books, play dough, silly putty and a slinky now* I feel like I need a baby bag :fp: :lol:

• Options
    rival. wrote:
    with there be a live feed offered through this site for those that cannot attend :)

or who can take one for the team and facetime/skype the community in?

:lol::lol: Wish you guys were coming!
  • Options
    congratulations, this is so awesome!

Thank you! We think so...we couldn't resist...since the band brought us together..plus we'll have a poster to mark the occasion :Dhopefully a really nice poster with limited amount of blood and guts.
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: Ok well look for one pair of either Minnie ears or cat ears behind the stage (haven't decided which yet) and one pair of Mickey ears in the reserved seats (or vice versa). I'll bring my spares for any guests who are lacking :mrgreen:

Nice!! That way when the band looks around they'll even see animals behind them... :lol: And of course we know Eddie will be looking for Tim...so he'll see Mickey! :lol::D
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

:lol:

I will pay for your drinks all night if you showed up in that costume and wore it all night. Seriously -- no joke!

No way I'd fit into it :lol:
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    damn looks like i'm gonna miss a hell of a party :x

i can't wait to hear the stories :lol:
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    *going to Amazon to find animal ears. And a larger French maid outfit for Will.
    I win.
  • Options
    hgpjam11 wrote:

I won't be in Seattle :lol:
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    hgpjam11 wrote:

I won't be in Seattle :lol:

*going to Amazon to look for tickets for Will.
    I win.
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Nice!! That way when the band looks around they'll even see animals behind them... :lol: And of course we know Eddie will be looking for Tim...so he'll see Mickey! :lol::D
    :lol::lol: I bet Tim could even convince Ed to wear the Mickey Mouse ears for a while :think: