Options

Updated: HUGE THANKS for a great PJ Wedding Reception!

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Starbucks blows. Tastes burnt to me... the pike place market one isn't any better. shrug.gif
    :willshrug: Maybe they just do a bad job of it at the Starbucks near you?? The ones I go to don't have burnt coffee.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

It's just an overrated coffee
    ........... No, it's actually pretty good. :P

:lol:

(no but seriously, if the coffee tastes burnt, someone there is doing something wrong)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

(no but seriously, if the coffee tastes burnt, someone there is doing something wrong)

Then every starbucks I've gone to is doing it wrong
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Nothing wrong with a powder mix cappuccino. What a whiner :P
    :fp: :nono:

I don't even drink cappuccino, so I don't give a rat's bootay :lol:
    Oh. Well that's a big reason why I like Starbucks. Really good espresso coffees.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Then every starbucks I've gone to is doing it wrong
    Maybe Canada Starbucks are better. :)
  • Options
    Once you go civet, you can't go back.
  • Options
    :lol: I wouldn't know!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh. Well that's a big reason why I like Starbucks. Really good espresso coffees.

Well, espresso at all! In Germany, you can pretty much get an espresso everywhere. It's like a little wakeup shot. I couldn't believe the coffee culture in the States. How have people managed to stay awake and function with this broth? :fp:

Back to the wedding reception ... Should all the "reception guests" wear something to mark them so we can recognize each other? "Oh, you're with the wedding party too..." Like a patch or a sticker or something?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: I wouldn't know!

Civet coffee is so fucking awesome :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Well, espresso at all! In Germany, you can pretty much get an espresso everywhere. It's like a little wakeup shot. I couldn't believe the coffee culture in the States. How have people managed to stay awake and function with this broth? :fp:

Back to the wedding reception ... Should all the "reception guests" wear something to mark them so we can recognize each other? "Oh, you're with the wedding party too..." Like a patch or a sticker or something?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Broth" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm dyin' :lol::lol::lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

:think: I like this idea...I know cbg will be wearing minnie mouse ears and #FHP will be wearing his donald duck costume...but maybe a patch or sticker would be an easier route.... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

:think: I like this idea...I know cbg will be wearing minnie mouse ears and #FHP will be wearing his donald duck costume...but maybe a patch or sticker would be an easier route.... :think:

I wouldn't mind wearing ears too. I think I have a couple of pink bunny ear hair clips somewhere :think: :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

I wouldn't mind wearing ears too. I think I have a couple of pink bunny ear hair clips somewhere :think: :lol:

:lol: It would be funny if the band looks out into the audience and sees a couple with a just married banner...wearing tuxedo & wedding dress t-shirts (plus I'll have a veil)...surrounded by random "animals"... :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: It would be funny if the band looks out into the audience and sees a couple with a just married banner...wearing tuxedo & wedding dress t-shirts (plus I'll have a veil)...surrounded by random "animals"... :lol:
    Wait.... that's NOT the plan??? I just assumed.....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: ok...I think it's settled...animals ears for all the guests...this venue will become an Animal House! :lol:

I believe Ed talked about furries at the Voodoo show...so...
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    :lol: ok...I think it's settled...animals ears for all the guests...this venue will become an Animal House! :lol:

Furries....

oh my...
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I like Timmy's cruellers...I can't find cruellers here. :x ...and Timbits is fun to say.

Starbucks is shit coffee, Stumptown is where it's at, love Cold Brew.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I like Timmy's cruellers...I can't find cruellers here. :x ...and Timbits is fun to say.

Starbucks is shit coffee, Stumptown is where it's at, love Cold Brew.

A Seattleite backs me up

bow_down_before_you-960.gif
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    afroannnie wrote:
    Oh and 29 days! :mrgreen:

Wait... Is there a countdown thread somewhere?? This calls for a countdown!
    I win.
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol: :thumbup: DEAL! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Furries....

oh my...

Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh my! :lol:

afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol: :thumbup: DEAL! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I do like a good countdown thread... :think: or we could always use this one too... :think:
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    edited November 2013
    afroannnie wrote:
    [
    So the Timbits are to be eaten? :think:

I may have eaten Timbits before. I cannot confirm :| :oops:
    afroannnie wrote:

Yes I'll be in minnie mouse ears, #FHP as donald duck and Zoso will go as Mickey. If we don't have mickey ears I have cat ears or bunny ears that he can wear. We will keep this as a surprise for the married couple :lol:

EDIT: Just went through my box 'o fun and found Minnie ears, a Minnie headband (with ears), Mickey ears, cat ears, bunny ears and tail, a french maid outfit, wonder woman costume, sailor hat, one of those VS sexy santa outfits and a pair of reindeer antlers that will fit a cat or small dog :oops: Now who wants to be what? :?:
    Post edited by comebackgirl on
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    I just realized in the process of this tour I think Zoso and I somehow acquired #FHP as our adopted child :fp: :fp:
    I hope his behavior is not a reflection on our parenting :? He didn't turn out so well :wave: :lol:

sort of loving that he can't even respond :mrgreen:

• Options
    I just realized in the process of this tour I think Zoso and I somehow acquired #FHP as our adopted child :fp: :fp:
    I hope his behavior is not a reflection on our parenting :? He didn't turn out so well :wave: :lol:

Oh nnno :lol:
  • Options

Oh nnno :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Tim wants to give him back, but I sort of want to keep him. :think:

• Options

Just make sure you have heinz catsup, cheese pizza, and plain cheeseburgers... he'll stick around. :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I do like a good countdown thread... :think: or we could always use this one too... :think:

Here we go...
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=223880
    I win.
  • Options
    EDIT: Just went through my box 'o fun and found Minnie ears, a Minnie headband (with ears), Mickey ears, cat ears, bunny ears and tail, a french maid outfit, wonder woman costume, sailor hat, one of those VS sexy santa outfits and a pair of reindeer antlers that will fit a cat or small dog :oops: Now who wants to be what? :?:

:clap: WOW !
    I win.
  • Options

Just make sure you have heinz catsup, cheese pizza, and plain cheeseburgers... he'll stick around. :lol:
    and Mich Ultra :fp: :lol:

• Options
    hgpjam11 wrote:

:clap: WOW !

dibs on french maid