Options

Updated: HUGE THANKS for a great PJ Wedding Reception!

Comments

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

They will cover this...and it will rock. So does this means you're in? :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    That's it...when we are in Vancouver, we will go to Tim Horton's to get Timbits.

I may or may not refer to any Tims as 'Timbits' for the weekend.

Do they have poutine? Because I really want to try to poutine in Vancouver.
  • Options
    I think this is a TWO TIM event :corn:
    Agreed. The more Timbits the better :D

When Tims are with other Tims do they stand around and discuss the size of their Timbits? :corn:

Oh and 29 days! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:

When Tims are with other Tims do they stand around and discuss the size of their Timbits? :corn:

I do not like the way this conversation is headed ... :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: :wave:
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

:think: Good question afroannie
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    kw18 wrote:

you don't like it?!?! :crazy: :problem: :wtf:
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    norm wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

you don't like it?!?! :crazy: :problem: :wtf:

Yeah, I can go without discussions of Timbits here.

Thread integrity, people! Keep it in the bachelorette thread!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    That's it...when we are in Vancouver, we will go to Tim Horton's to get Timbits.

You don't want to eat anything from Tim Horton's except for the Timbits and donuts! .... Not even the coffee. (no, they don't have poutine.... they don't even have espresso machines, and they're supposed to be a coffee place. :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    kw18 wrote:
    Throughout this tour, if you see a redhaired gal and a bearded bald guy with a banner with a red heart, thats us.

That was you?! Saw you guys in Philly and Baltmore! :)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

You don't want to eat anything from Tim Horton's except for the Timbits and donuts! .... Not even the coffee. (no, they don't have poutine.... they don't even have espresso machines, and they're supposed to be a coffee place. :fp:

So the Timbits are to be eaten? :think:
    How are the donuts at Tim Horton's? I have some pretty high donut standards...I come from the land of PA. We even have fastnachts.
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    Throughout this tour, if you see a redhaired gal and a bearded bald guy with a banner with a red heart, thats us.

And back to thread integrity...

We weren't in Philly, but we went to the Baltimore show...as well as NY & Woostah.. :mrgreen::mrgreen: :wave:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

And back to thread integrity...

We weren't in Philly, but we went to the Baltimore show...as well as NY & Woostah.. :mrgreen::mrgreen: :wave:
    Woostah!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

How are the donuts at Tim Horton's? I have some pretty high donut standards...I come from the land of PA. We even have fastnachts.
    They are nothing special. Just normal donuts. Nothing wrong with them. There is NOTHING special about Tim Horton's. I suggest you don't bother. It's just some shitty coffee/donut/bad sandwich place. No idea why Canadians talk about it, ever. I find it more of an embarrassment.
    But do go to Belgium Fries on Commercial Drive and get some poutine! Easy access to that area of Commerical on the Skytrain (Commercial/Broadway station, just a few stops from downtown). :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Oh my.... are we talking aboot Horton's?

Smarchee, the googly eyed fuck, is supposed to pick me up some Horton's I believe... :lol:
  • Options

Smarchee, the googly eyed fuck, is supposed to pick me up some Horton's I believe... :lol:
    McDonald's has better coffee than T-Ho's does. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Mac donnie's coffee really isn't that bad. I love going to McDonald's in the morning. All the old timers getting senior coffees cracks me up :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Mac donnie's coffee really isn't that bad. I love going to McDonald's in the morning. All the old timers getting senior coffees cracks me up :lol:
    :Wonders if he qualifies as Old Timer when getting his coffee at McD's :shock: :
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    They are nothing special. Just normal donuts. Nothing wrong with them. There is NOTHING special about Tim Horton's. I suggest you don't bother. It's just some shitty coffee/donut/bad sandwich place. No idea why Canadians talk about it, ever. I find it more of an embarrassment.
    But do go to Belgium Fries on Commercial Drive and get some poutine! Easy access to that area of Commerical on the Skytrain (Commercial/Broadway station, just a few stops from downtown). :)

Ok..good to know. If I was going to portland, I would try Voodoo donuts because they sound delish.

ok...we'll definitely check that place out for the poutine :D :thumbup:
  • Options
    :Wonders if he qualifies as Old Timer when getting his coffee at McD's :shock: :

Shit, you might as well ask. It's cheap :lol:

And no, I'm not calling you old. :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Really :think:

Tim Horton's is my emergency coffee thing when there's only crap around ... Which mostly happens when we are somewhere else. For Pitts, Buff and Philly I brought my own ground coffee in a box and made a filter in the tiny hotel machine with toilet paper or napkins. Worked pretty good.

The Americano from Starbucks and the Medium Roast from DD are acceptable too. Much better than TH. In my humble coffee snob opinion.
    I'm not sure I could bring myself to get coffee at McDo.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

No, it's not bad at all.... Much better than Timmy's, that's for sure! .... I personally think Starbucks has the best coffee. Pike Place. Yum.
  • Options
    And now back to thread integrity....so excited that so many people will be there to help us celebrate... :mrgreen:

Not too late for some of you to join us.... ;)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No, it's not bad at all.... Much better than Timmy's, that's for sure! .... I personally think Starbucks has the best coffee. Pike Place. Yum.

Starbucks blows. Tastes burnt to me... the pike place market one isn't any better. shrug.gif
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Really :think:

Tim Horton's is my emergency coffee thing when there's only crap around ... Which mostly happens when we are somewhere else. For Pitts, Buff and Philly I brought my own ground coffee in a box and made a filter in the tiny hotel machine with toilet paper or napkins. Worked pretty good.

The Americano from Starbucks and the Medium Roast from DD are acceptable too. Much better than TH. In my humble coffee snob opinion.
    I'm not sure I could bring myself to get coffee at McDo.
    Love the Starbucks Americanos. I get double long, tall. :) TH doesn't even have espresso. They have these fucking machines where they press a button and some pre-fabricated cappuccino shit that's probably derived from a powder mix comes out of it. :sick:
    McD's recently made a point of making their coffee good. It really isn't bad now.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Love the Starbucks Americanos. I get double long, tall. :) TH doesn't even have espresso. They have these fucking machines where they press a button and some pre-fabricated cappuccino shit that's probably derived from a powder mix comes out of it. :sick:
    McD's recently made a point of making their coffee good. It really isn't bad now.

Nothing wrong with a powder mix cappuccino. What a whiner :P
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Starbucks blows. Tastes burnt to me... the pike place market one isn't any better. shrug.gif
    :willshrug: Maybe they just do a bad job of it at the Starbucks near you?? The ones I go to don't have burnt coffee.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:fp: :nono:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:willshrug: Maybe they just do a bad job of it at the Starbucks near you?? The ones I go to don't have burnt coffee.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

It's just an overrated coffee
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:fp: :nono:

I don't even drink cappuccino, so I don't give a rat's bootay :lol: