Options

Updated: HUGE THANKS for a great PJ Wedding Reception!

Comments

• Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    iluvcats wrote:
    you are so lucky to have that many cats. my kitty seems lonely like maybe he could use a companion, but he is a little king here....plus, his loud meowing would scare them away!

I don't know ... you haven't heard Danger and Jonas meowing! :lol: :P
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Once again, thanks for a great group of people around Afro and me who were cool with us raising up our banner during the show. Big thanks! :thumbup:

We got another acknowledgement from Jeff last night ... a point and fistpump. Unlike the last time that happened in Brooklyn 1 when we were on the floor, we were on the sides last night with raised seats so Afro was actually able to see over the crowd to view Jeff this time! ;)

We're taking a break from the tour (stupid lack of money and time off), but we and the banner will be back for the Vancouver show, and then the big day -- Seattle! :mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,249
    kw18 wrote:
    (stupid lack of money and time off),:
    Damn real life, always getting in the way of our pearl jam obsessions.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    (stupid lack of money and time off),:
    Damn real life, always getting in the way of our pearl jam obsessions.

Right?!? :evil:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    kw18 wrote:
    We're taking a break from the tour (stupid lack of money and time off), but we and the banner will pass through chicago for a weekend, then off to the Vancouver show, and then the big day -- Seattle! :mrgreen:

fixed. :thumbup:
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    We're taking a break from the tour (stupid lack of money and time off), but we and the banner will pass through chicago for a weekend, then off to the Vancouver show, and then the big day -- Seattle! :mrgreen:

fixed. :thumbup:

Oh, man ... I wish! Not sure when we'll make it back to Chicago ... hopefully sooner rather than later.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    Once again, thanks for a great group of people around Afro and me who were cool with us raising up our banner during the show. Big thanks! :thumbup:

We got another acknowledgement from Jeff last night ... a point and fistpump. Unlike the last time that happened in Brooklyn 1 when we were on the floor, we were on the sides last night with raised seats so Afro was actually able to see over the crowd to view Jeff this time! ;)

We're taking a break from the tour (stupid lack of money and time off), but we and the banner will be back for the Vancouver show, and then the big day -- Seattle! :mrgreen:

It was awesome to be on Jeff's side again last night and be able to see him acknowledging our banner...it's really cool to be able to thank the band for bringing us together :mrgreen:

We'll be on Jeff's side again for Vancouver...but pretty far up there...hopefully he'll still see it :D And then in the pit for Seattle :mrgreen:

wish we could hit more shows before Vancouver...but until we get the cats to go to work, someone has to pay the bills... :roll:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    afroannnie wrote:

wish we could hit more shows before Vancouver...but until we get the cats to go to work, someone has to pay the bills... :roll:

I tell my cats every morning that if they expect me to bring home the bacon they should at least make the bed!

Hasn't happened yet!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    lazloblue wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I tell my cats every morning that if they expect me to bring home the bacon they should at least make the bed!

Hasn't happened yet!!
    Lol...I keep wondering how we can make a profit off of Jonas' insanely loud meow...lol
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    lazloblue wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Hasn't happened yet!!
    Lol...I keep wondering how we can make a profit off of Jonas' insanely loud meow...lol

As an alarm clock. :-|
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

As an alarm clock. :-|

without a snooze bar... :fp:
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I have a youtube of my cat from a year ago. He smelled tile cleaner in the bathroom, through the closed door. He rolled around like he sniffed catnip and meowed over and over. Do you have any videos of them meowing? I saw a video of a Bengal cat and he seemed like he was talking.
    kw18 wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:
    you are so lucky to have that many cats. my kitty seems lonely like maybe he could use a companion, but he is a little king here....plus, his loud meowing would scare them away!

9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I have a youtube of my cat from a year ago. He smelled tile cleaner in the bathroom, through the closed door. He rolled around like he sniffed catnip and meowed over and over. Do you have any videos of them meowing? I saw a video of a Bengal cat and he seemed like he was talking.
    kw18 wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

We don't have any videos of them meowing...but we should definitely video tape them all right before breakfast/dinner...it gets a little crazy...
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    How am I just seeing this now?? So so SO happy for you guys, much love!! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Looks like I'll be joining the party! :mrgreen:
    Minnie Mouse ears are already packed :oops: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    How am I just seeing this now?? So so SO happy for you guys, much love!! :D

Thanks!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: And we're SO happy that you had an awesome bday! This band brings so much joy to so many people in so many ways! :mrgreen:
  • Options

Nice! 8-)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Our reception just keeps getting better and better!! :D
  • Options
    Only 5 weeks away!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Five weeks? That's it? Hmmm ... :think: ... I better start getting all my bachelor debauchery out of my system then ... :shifty:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Five weeks? That's it? Hmmm ... :think: ... I better start getting all my bachelor debauchery out of my system then ... :shifty:

I have to go to Sharon's baby shower in a couple of weeks...so you can drink beer, read graphic novels, play the Batman video game and hang out with the cats that day.... :P ;)
  • Options
    Just 1 month away! :mrgreen:

And now rumor has it that at least one Tim is going to go....I wonder if we can get that other Tim to come too... :corn:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

And now rumor has it that at least one Tim is going to go....I wonder if we can get that other Tim to come too... :corn:
    I really don't think you can have one Tim without the other :D Two Tims is better than one! :thumbup:

• Options
    afroannnie wrote:

I really don't think you can have one Tim without the other :D Two Tims is better than one! :thumbup:

Agreed! :thumbup:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

That's it...when we are in Vancouver, we will go to Tim Horton's to get Timbits.

I may or may not refer to any Tims as 'Timbits' for the weekend.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

That's it...when we are in Vancouver, we will go to Tim Horton's to get Timbits.

I may or may not refer to any Tims as 'Timbits' for the weekend.
    hmmmm....'Timbits" :think:
    yep, definitely sounds dirty :|

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    how much for ga tickets?
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I think this is a TWO TIM event :corn:
  • Options
    I think this is a TWO TIM event :corn: