Options

Updated: HUGE THANKS for a great PJ Wedding Reception!

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    does this mean we can make unlost wear a clown costume?
    YES!!!! Brilliance right there. Or maybe we could have the whole audience dress as clowns :think:

I won;t dress as a clown...I do have a bear hat...a bear with a mustache.
    a bear hat with a moustache :think: even better!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:
    damn looks like i'm gonna miss a hell of a party :x

i can't wait to hear the stories :lol:

I thought you wanted to come out to see Seattle... :corn:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    This is getting more interesting every day... a clown, a bear with a mustache, Minnie and Mickie, Donald Duck, cat, mouse... oh, and a French Maid. Maybe I should wear my huge green afro.
    I win.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    I just found my polar bear hat (I may switch that for the bunny ears).
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I like that there's going to be a nice variety of animals present...it's going to be awesome!! :mrgreen::clap:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    And the day after our wedding, we get to spend the day at the Pearl Jam Pop Up Shoppe...seriously.. this just gets better and better... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I wonder if we can register at the Pop Up Shoppe... :think:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    And the day after our wedding, we get to spend the day at the Pearl Jam Pop Up Shoppe...seriously.. this just gets better and better... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I wonder if we can register at the Pop Up Shoppe... :think:
    That would be brilliant! :mrgreen:

• Options
    Hot-sale-New-Chrismas-font-b-costume-b-font-font-b-Donald-b-font-font-b.jpg
  • Options
    This makes me sooooohappy........I only read the OP but its fantastic news!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:
    damn looks like i'm gonna miss a hell of a party :x

i can't wait to hear the stories :lol:

I thought you wanted to come out to see Seattle... :corn:
    i do but my budget doesn't allow it :x

got some money i can borrow? ;)
  • Options
    CR281036 wrote:

I'm super excited that Donald will be at our wedding reception! :D
  • Options
    This makes me sooooohappy........I only read the OP but its fantastic news!

Thank you!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    CR281036 wrote:

I'm super excited that Donald will be at our wedding reception! :D

Oh no...it looks like Donald isn't going to be there :( , so all you other animals will have to make up for his absence!
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    Oh no...it looks like Donald isn't going to be there :( , so all you other animals will have to make up for his absence!

WHAT?! That's some straight-up BS, yo. :evil:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

WHAT?! That's some straight-up BS, yo. :evil:

I know! It just won't be the same without Donald...I may have to wear this on my bride shirt....
    fct_279205e15d71635.jpg

On a lighter note....only 24 days!! ;)
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,375
    afroannnie wrote:

What happened? Friggin' Daisy wouldn't let him out of the house??
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: I don't know...:( I was really enjoying having dinners with Donald and Minnie while on tour...but the good news, is that Mickey will be there with Minnie this time! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: I don't know...:( I was really enjoying having dinners with Donald and Minnie while on tour...but the good news, is that Mickey will be there with Minnie this time! :mrgreen:
    I'm going to feel a little lost without Donald :( Haven't been to a show this year without him :? Mickey will be a good dinner companion though (if I can get him to wear the freaking ears)

• Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Poncier wrote:

I'm going to feel a little lost without Donald :( Haven't been to a show this year without him :? Mickey will be a good dinner companion though (if I can get him to wear the freaking ears)

Is it true that the real Mickey has an Australian accent?
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664
    I'm a bit late to the party.....congrats, annie.....KW, I'm pretty sure I met you in missoula :? ....there was some fogginess involved with that trip
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    afroannnie wrote:

What??!! That's utter horse shit!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    I'm a bit late to the party.....congrats, annie.....KW, I'm pretty sure I met you in missoula :? ....there was some fogginess involved with that trip

Thank you!! :D You probably met him at the steak dinner...he was the one who didn't get to finish his bread before they kicked us out... :evil:
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    imalive wrote:

Thank you!! :D You probably met him at the steak dinner...he was the one who didn't get to finish his bread before they kicked us out... :evil:

No bread? BURN THE TOWN DOWN!!!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664
    afroannnie wrote:
    imalive wrote:

the steak dinner is a bit hazy :roll: :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    imalive wrote:

the steak dinner is a bit hazy :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Is it true that the real Mickey has an Australian accent?
    He does mate! Fair dinkum! :) :P

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    afroannnie wrote:
    imalive wrote:

forgot about that...they HATED us :lol::lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    imalive wrote:

:lol::lol: There was no "would you like more drinks?", "Would you like dessert?", "can I get you anything else?" Just "here's the check...get the hell out"... :lol:
    They could have made so much $$ if they let us stayed a little longer to drink...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: There was no "would you like more drinks?", "Would you like dessert?", "can I get you anything else?" Just "here's the check...get the hell out"... :lol:
    They could have made so much $$ if they let us stayed a little longer to drink...
    :lol: I'm not even sure I blame them.... I was starting to notice the looks on the faces on the other customers eating their dinners - everyone was glaring at us. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol: I'm not even sure I blame them.... I was starting to notice the looks on the faces on the other customers eating their dinners - everyone was glaring at us. :oops:

Perhaps taking pictures of the mounted animals on the wall is frowned upon... :? But at least there were nice people outside that offered to take our picture :)