Options

Damaged vault vinyl (Update: I got the replacement)

124»

Comments

• Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I still haven't gotten mine yet......its ridicluous!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Same for me still nothing tried to contact 10c a few now but no reply as yet
  • Options
    glad you are getting your replacement

i emailed 10c twice about my damaged copy (not nearly as bad as yours) and still no response from them. guess im sol :x
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    I contacted them and I wad given a tracking number which on the delievery date I recieved lightning bolt vinyl, so I contacted them again to ask if they had given me the wrong tracking number or what was going on and I haven't heard back from yet......it frustrating knowing that some people have had these for awile......I just want a. Opt to play the shit out of it. Hopefully something happens soon or I'm not gonna be a happy camper!!
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    I contacted them and I wad given a tracking number which on the delievery date I recieved lightning bolt vinyl, so I contacted them again to ask if they had given me the wrong tracking number or what was going on and I haven't heard back from yet......it frustrating knowing that some people have had these for awile......I just want a. Opt to play the shit out of it. Hopefully something happens soon or I'm not gonna be a happy camper!!
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    juddboz80 wrote:

I'm just finding it a bit frustrating that I cant get an answer from 10c as I still haven't received shipping email
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    weird how European countries got the Vault #3 first....now last, apparently.
    aqo2t.jpg