Options

UPDATED! Wrigley VARIANT WINNER: $ Support the Troops

Comments

• Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    If the Fremantle Dockers win the AFL Grand Final today I'll buy another entry BUMP :D
    MatthewPavlich.jpg

And as a Geelong Cats man, can I just say "Go Freo". Now that was tough, but I could never utter the words "Go Hawks".
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Release EV wrote:
    If the Fremantle Dockers win the AFL Grand Final today I'll buy another entry BUMP :D
    MatthewPavlich.jpg

And as a Geelong Cats man, can I just say "Go Freo". Now that was tough, but I could never utter the words "Go Hawks".

Thanks Release EV, unfortunately no win today :x :evil: :twisted: ... :(

However, we have a small crew of Freo supporters here and Freo being a port town and host to many a 'fleet week'... we've passed the hat (actually beanie) around and made a small donation anyway (Dave, please check your Paypal).

PS. Love ya Pav :)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,057
    you Aussies are amazing. I have no idea what you all were talking about but your hearts are as big as the outback and then some.

PJ - as for you old friend...only a few weeks until fantasy becomes reality and you and I are reunited and rocking out to the band that created our friendship.

-EV
  • Options
    Release EV wrote:
    MatthewPavlich.jpg

Thanks Release EV, unfortunately no win today :x :evil: :twisted: ... :(

However, we have a small crew of Freo supporters here and Freo being a port town and host to many a 'fleet week'... we've passed the hat (actually beanie) around and made a small donation anyway (Dave, please check your Paypal).

PS. Love ya Pav :)

Yeah no luck today and we have to watch this club celebrate for a few weeks....hard to take. Wish I was over Freo way today away from this weather and Hawks celebrating maybe at Little Creatures Brewery or the Left Bank
  • Options
    ^^^^^
    :thumbup: Definately the Leftie :D
  • Options
    you Aussies are amazing. I have no idea what you all were talking about but your hearts are as big as the outback and then some.
    Thanks Dave :D Talking sport (Australian Rules Football) sorry for using too much 'Strine' English - we tend to drop the end off sentences. 'Fleet Week' is when the US Navy is in town - as teenagers, my girlfriends and I would catch the bus to Fremantle and greet the sailors :lol:
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Don't know nothin' 'bout Australian Rules Football bump! :D
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    Thanks to a good friend and a great fan, we have a new runner up prize:
    S/N Brad Klausen Gydnia Poster!
    25527:162040.jpg
  • Options
    JexJex Posts: 283
    Bump
    "Mine is mine and yours won't take its place.."
    1.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 / 2.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 / 3.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 / 4.iWireless Center Moline, IL 10-17-2014 / 5.Bradley Center Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 / 6.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2016 / 7.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-22-2016 / 8.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-18-2018 / 9.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
  • Options
    To the top
  • Options
    Feeling down? Try a BUMP to get you back on top!
    1.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 / 2.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 / 3.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 / 4.iWireless Center Moline, IL 10-17-2014 / 5.Bradley Center Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 / 6.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2016 / 7.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-22-2016 / 8.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-18-2018 / 9.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
  • Options
    Entries into raffle have 11 hours to go to be accepted.
    Then a little later this week, a winner will be drawn and he/she can keep it, flip it, throw axes at it...whatever! it's up to the winner!

Lots of runner up prizes to be drawn as well as thank you presents for your generosity and support. I want to thank everyone involved. To the donator of this amazing item, to all that have entered, to those that have bumped, to those that donated raffle runner up prizes,to everyone in between and yes even to SZ303389 for without his pissing on my lawn, we would have less views here as he inadvertently bumped the thread a few times. It's been an amazing experience with this entire process. THANK YOU!!
    XOXO
    -EV
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Bump for an awesome fundraiser. I have a feeling that this thing raised a ton of $ for OYR of SJ.

Finally got my 2 entries in.
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Bump....my entries are in :corn:
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    Bump!
  • Options
    3days wrote:
    Bump!

a couple of hours left! i will try to stay awake for any last minute PMs but time is a tickin...
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    3days wrote:
    Bump!

a couple of hours left! i will try to stay awake for any last minute PMs but time is a tickin...
    Great job Dave heading this up, I'm sure it kept u busy....got a total amount raised?
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,591
    Did I win??? :)
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    jeff2040 wrote:

Everyone won as this is truly a win-win after seeing the amazing generosity and participation in this raffle.
    I will hopefully be doing the drawing later today and start the notification process, first to the variant winner and then to many runner up winners...
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,591
    jeff2040 wrote:

Everyone won as this is truly a win-win after seeing the amazing generosity and participation in this raffle.
    I will hopefully be doing the drawing later today and start the notification process, first to the variant winner and then to many runner up winners...

I was just joking, even if I don't win I feel great for helping out your great cause. I'm sure you raised a ton of money which means you'll be shipping packages to the troops for a long time. :)
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    The drawing has been done!

Winner of the variant has been contacted privately....

runner ups will be contacted starting today and through the week....

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

keep checking back for updates on totals, on prizes, and if the winner wants to be known...LOL

EV
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Awesome stuff. I hope the money raised exceeded your expectations.
  • Options
    10/1 Update:
    I shake my head in amazement and disbelief...Thanks to all of you, we more than tripled my expectations and hopes.
    THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, we have raised over $2700!!!

The Variant Winner has been engaged.

I'm starting to reach out to runner up winners now to notify and get mailing addresses.

For those that win something:
    Keep it, sell it, flip it, trade it, donate it...it's yours to do so as you wish!

Once you get it, feel free to post a picture of it or what you won in the thread or not and remain anonymous. It's up to you.

I'm most grateful for generosity and support of everyone!

Words don't do justice to show my gratitude...THANK YOU!!
  • Options
    The drawing has been done!

Winner of the variant has been contacted privately....

EV

Could you resend the messege, some how it didn't get through to me?
    :lol: congratulations to all who actually won!
  • Options
    [/quote]THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, we have raised over $2700!!![/quote]

That's how you flip an item :lol: ! AMAZING!!! And a continued thanks for taking care of our men and women in uniform!
    "I did what I had to do. If there was a reason it was you..."
  • Options
    Great job dave
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Way to go, Dave and all those who made a donation! :thumbup: :clap:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    GREAT JOB Dave!!!
    Fantastic endeavor and result - there'll be a bunch of smiling faces abroad!!!
    What a GREAT community!!!
    Cheers!!!
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    WOW

amazing result

Congrats EV, you rock
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    great job Dave!!!

congrats to the winner!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”