Options

UPDATED! Wrigley VARIANT WINNER: $ Support the Troops

Comments

• Options
    Yeah.... There needs to be a concerted effort here to completely ignore this troll my friends. He tries to blow up 3days killer work bc he has sour grapes on not winning and alas, here he is , doing what trolls do and embarrassing himself with his a skewed logic once again.. Let me be the last one to acknowledge this troll and we ALL move on from here.
    He deserves absolutely NONE of our collective assistance in his pursuit of turmoil and drama... He's miserable. Let the troll be alone as he should, and most likely already is. This is a troll of the choad smoking tribe, those are the ones that are very hard to ignore, due to the fact of their choad stank. But, we can do it, just hold your nose closed and walk by fast!
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    SZ303389 - This thread is not the place for you. Please move on.
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Up with this thread, down with the negativity, great job Dave.....amazing thread!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Yeah.... There needs to be a concerted effort here to completely ignore this troll my friends. He tries to blow up 3days killer work bc he has sour grapes on not winning and alas, here he is , doing what trolls do and embarrassing himself with his a skewed logic once again.. Let me be the last one to acknowledge this troll and we ALL move on from here.
    He deserves absolutely NONE of our collective assistance in his pursuit of turmoil and drama... He's miserable. Let the troll be alone as he should, and most likely already is. This is a troll of the choad smoking tribe, those are the ones that are very hard to ignore, due to the fact of their choad stank. But, we can do it, just hold your nose closed and walk by fast!
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

I agree, the more attention this one member gets from his antics the more he is reinforced for these antics. Keep up the great work ten club members. As my mom told me when I was growing up "don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch." We are a great group of people who support and advocate for great causes.
  • Options
    25527:234301.jpg

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/175221

Ames Wrigley Variant Poster Raffle: $ Support the Troops

Let's set the end date to accept entries as Monday Sept 30th, 11:59 PM EST (East Coast, USA time)

Winner and runner up prizes drawn that week!!

Just an update...this one is for real and a winner will happen!
    We are well past the min amount of submissions/donations! WOOHOO!!
    Thank you!!

Last, but not least- I will have many runner up prizes that will be drawn from everyone but the winner....just a nice way to say thank you.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***

First and foremost, this is one of the most, if not the most generous items donated to help raise funds for Operation Yellow Ribbon of SJ. Every penny collected here will go directly to helping with care package expenses for OYR of SJ. The person donating this item wants absolutely nothing in return except knowing he/she is using this awesome item to do further good in the universe. It is donated in honor and in memoriam of a friend and co-worker who passed away.

Now to the fine print: (AS I AM TERRIBLY NERVOUS TO DO THIS THREAD)
    I could easily just list this here or on Ebay for a set price and be done with it, giving it up to the first person with the deepest pockets. That would be the easy thing to do.

In the good spirit of this forum and all what this band has taught us, and all that we do for each other, I’d like to try a different approach and that’s give everyone a chance at this very rare poster. For anyone on these forums that will accuse the winning fan being chosen as rigged; let me beat you to the punch- no one here has a God complex (as you accused a kind soul in another thread). Get over it. This is done fair and square and randomly. Don’t like it, don’t donate.

If this becomes too much of a pain in the rear for me, or if someone has issues with it and bitches about it, I reserve the right to shut it down, refund any donations, and just do the aforementioned and throw it up for sale here or on Ebay. If I do shut it down for whatever reason, all donations will be refunded in full. I can't stress this enough; if this becomes more of a burden then I'm pulling the pin and taking the easy way out. My intentions are pure in where I want to do something really good out of this kind donation on both ends...raise a boat load of money for a good cause and give every great fan on here a chance at something they normally wouldn't be able to try to get. I think that's how the band would want it.

How to be eligible for winning this poster:
    Each entry into the drawing will be a $20 donation to Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey. Each donation of $20 in will count as 1 entry – submit as many entries as you’d like. There is no limit to how many entries you can have. For example, donate $80 and you have 4 entries. Donate $100 and you have 5 entries. Donate $20 and you have 1 entry. Yada Yada Yada.

Entries can be from anywhere in the world. This will be shipped anywhere the winner lives!

The raffle will be open for entry until at least a minimum of 40 entries are submitted. I have specific wishes from the donator and I'm setting this thread to have to raise at least $800. If it doesn’t, as I mentioned, I reserve the right to close it out, refund everyone and just sell it directly at a set price. Again, I’m trying to do something to give lots of people a chance at this poster but at the same time, use it to generate a good amount of funds. If this way offends, then I apologize and please move on.

***Let's set the end date to accept entries as Monday Sept 30th, 11:59 PM EST (East Coast, USA time)

Winner and runner up prizes drawn that week!!***

PM me for Paypal payment directions. I will reply with exact, specific Paypal instructions. Please follow my instructions exactly as I may have to refund you your donations or to make it easy for me to administrate and not miss anyone for the raffle chance. Please please follow my directions with my reply to your PM.

One last way to help even if you can’t participate:
    Please bump the heck out of this thread and keep it at the top of all the other LD threads. This would be most appreciated and an easy way for you to help.

Any questions? PM me. I miss something? PM me.

Thank you and love to you all. Even the one guy who will complain when he doesn’t win this poster.
    -EV
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
    Everyone needs to remember this is the same guy that called the last giveaway a scam and caused a bunch of crap. Dave is a standup guy and a great person. What we all need to know about the last guy is he already owns an Ames variant, but got mad he didn't win the last giveaway and made a bunch of out of line statements. That really is all you need to judge this guy on and should do what I do and "Foe" him. I no longer see any of his absurd posts.

Thanks again Dave!
  • Options
    :thumbup:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,741
    Education is all about quoting other people it seems
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

its about actually reading not sitting in front of your TV believing what the news tells you
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    bump lol
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,741
    SZ303389 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

its about actually reading not sitting in front of your TV believing what the news tells you

heres a novel idea, think for yourself, form your own opinions, engage your brain....

yes TV is a nightmare, but quoting one other persons viewpoint is hardly a solid starting point to make a point.

why not try and formulate something yourself?

I mean you started this by saying you didn't support the troops, and then a few lines later you ended it by saying you did support the troops......
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,012
    Keep up the great work Dave.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,066
    some runner up prizes where everyone who doesn't win the variant will be eligible include:

1 EV Batman Guitar Pick
    Various Wrigley Merch
    Official Bootleg(s)
    Official DVD(s)
    PJ t-shirt(s)
    PJ Posters
    Non PJ Posters
    and more!!
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    some runner up prizes where everyone who doesn't win the variant will be eligible include:

1 EV Batman Guitar Pick
    Various Wrigley Merch
    Official Bootleg(s)
    Official DVD(s)
    PJ t-shirt(s)
    PJ Posters
    Non PJ Posters
    and more!!

You are awesome! :clap:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    Bump!
  • Options
    JexJex Posts: 283

1 EV Batman Guitar Pick
    Various Wrigley Merch
    Official Bootleg(s)
    Official DVD(s)
    PJ t-shirt(s)
    PJ Posters
    Non PJ Posters
    and more!!

Wow!! This is great!!! :D
    "Mine is mine and yours won't take its place.."
    1.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 / 2.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 / 3.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 / 4.iWireless Center Moline, IL 10-17-2014 / 5.Bradley Center Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 / 6.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2016 / 7.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-22-2016 / 8.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-18-2018 / 9.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    8-)
  • Options
    Bump for good cause
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 221
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    :corn:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Winner should donate it back and raffle it off again!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    3days wrote:
    Bump!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Winner should donate it back and raffle it off again!

i always yell that when I don't win too ;)
  • Options
    :corn:
    "I did what I had to do. If there was a reason it was you..."
  • Options
    Bump for a good cause and a cool person (even though he's a Bronco fan) ;)
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,066
    Bump for a good cause and a cool person (even though he's a Bronco fan) ;)

:lol::lol:
    As long as Manning stays healthy, it's a good year to be one..
    thanks for the love, support and BUMPS!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I bought myself a chance today... you should too. This is awesome.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    If the Fremantle Dockers win the AFL Grand Final today I'll buy another entry BUMP :D
    MatthewPavlich.jpg
  • Options
    I cannot express my gratitude enough for what Dave has done, and is continuously doing IN SUPPORT OF OUR TROOPS. I know first hand how much of a boost it is from getting a care package, or a letter, or an email, etc.

To the troll: When you go over there and are being shot at day in and day out, then you have my permission to try and fathom what it's like doing what I and so many other brave men and women have done. Support can be given in many ways, and lets not forget, being deployed halfway around the world, there really is so much one can do for the people out there while brig so far away. I'm done with my rant. You are entitles to your opinion, but this is not the thread for it.

Dave, you are a brother and a man I truly respect. From the welcome home, all you did for me when I was deployed. The care packages, words of encouragement, the offer of a bed whenever I need it, you have gone well beyond most and have a special place in my heart always for everything you do. Good luck to everyone, and thanks for contributing to this great cause.
    PJ
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,012
    I cannot express my gratitude enough for what Dave has done, and is continuously doing IN SUPPORT OF OUR TROOPS. I know first hand how much of a boost it is from getting a care package, or a letter, or an email, etc.

To the troll: When you go over there and are being shot at day in and day out, then you have my permission to try and fathom what it's like doing what I and so many other brave men and women have done. Support can be given in many ways, and lets not forget, being deployed halfway around the world, there really is so much one can do for the people out there while brig so far away. I'm done with my rant. You are entitles to your opinion, but this is not the thread for it.

Dave, you are a brother and a man I truly respect. From the welcome home, all you did for me when I was deployed. The care packages, words of encouragement, the offer of a bed whenever I need it, you have gone well beyond most and have a special place in my heart always for everything you do. Good luck to everyone, and thanks for contributing to this great cause.
    PJ

Awesome mate. Well said.