so listened to Phish for the first time..

1235»

Comments

• weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    feel free to send me dancing homer ;)
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    Anybody that is hitting PJ Philly 2 and then wants to head up to Glen Falls on Wednesday let me know.
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • 63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I know there are a bunch of Phish fans on here. After going to the Reading show last night and given how they are playing right now, I'm all in for this weekend. If anyone has a lead on one for a decent price let me know and we can work something out.

Can't believe how well them and PJ have been playing this month. It's insane and I need to get to another show or two.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • 63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Hmmm....the Halloween album is their new album Wingsuit? Interesting, very interesting.... :think:
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '18- Fenway
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Hmmm....the Halloween album is their new album Wingsuit? Interesting, very interesting.... :think:
    Their own album drop for Halloween :o .

And you get the boot tomorrow with the ticket 8-)

How many people on this board still don't have Lightning Bolt delivered yet :lolno: ................... :think:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Hmmm....the Halloween album is their new album Wingsuit? Interesting, very interesting.... :think:
    Their own album drop for Halloween :o .

How many people on this board still don't have Lightning Bolt delivered yet :lolno: ................... :think:

Ha, I know right...the Reading show ended Tuesday night at 11:45pm and I had the official boot downloaded the next night. And streaming in HD quality the show right now. When you look at other bands you realize that many of them have caught and surpassed PJ in terms of putting out live material in all different forms. I'm streaming the show on my iPhone while messing around on the laptop.

Btw...nice jam with Ghost to open Set 3
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
  • Their own album drop for Halloween :o .

Ha, I know right...the Reading show ended Tuesday night at 11:45pm and I had the official boot downloaded the next night. And streaming in HD quality the show right now. When you look at other bands you realize that many of them have caught and surpassed PJ in terms of putting out live material in all different forms. I'm streaming the show on my iPhone while messing around on the laptop.

Btw...nice jam with Ghost to open Set 3

I got Ghost opening the show 8/30/13 at Dick's :crazy: .

They haven't opened a show with Ghost since 98.................. 8-)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!

• Live audio Phish stream, Providence night 2, enjoy...
    http://mixlr.com/fluffhead420/
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Leaked summer tour dates

I'm like an opening band for your mom.