Options

who wants to sue ticketmaster petition because now

1235»

Comments

• Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    also saying suing ticketmaster is ridiculous, so was suing mcdonalds for spilling coffee on yourself, but people won that lawsuit, people win lawsuits for dumb stuff.

ticketmaster asked a question about a president multiple choice who is barried in grants tomb? not everyone buying tickets is American, that is a racist question, why didn't they ask a question about argentina or something, then people would bitch about it too, that can be looked at as racist, why are you asking political questions that have nothing to do with a ticket sale?

DUDE - it's GRANTS TOMB. I am not an American, nor had I heard of it until you mentioned it, but immediately I knew who was buried there.
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    gibbits wrote:
    also saying suing ticketmaster is ridiculous, so was suing mcdonalds for spilling coffee on yourself, but people won that lawsuit, people win lawsuits for dumb stuff.

ticketmaster asked a question about a president multiple choice who is barried in grants tomb? not everyone buying tickets is American, that is a racist question, why didn't they ask a question about argentina or something, then people would bitch about it too, that can be looked at as racist, why are you asking political questions that have nothing to do with a ticket sale?

DUDE - it's GRANTS TOMB. I am not an American, nor had I heard of it until you mentioned it, but immediately I knew who was buried there.

I blame the schools :lol:
  • Options
    One thing I don't get: TM limits the amount of tix to fan clubs at 10%, and they do so because they can not charge their egregious fees on these fan club tickets. why don't we (as a fan club) all just bite the bullet and pay these outrageous fees?wouldn't TM then allow the fan club virtually unlimited tickets, if they are getting their cut? It would suck to have to pay $190 for 2 $70 fan club tickets, but wouldn't it be better than what is happening now?
  • Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    Good point I had never considered Hellfish.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    One thing I don't get: TM limits the amount of tix to fan clubs at 10%, and they do so because they can not charge their egregious fees on these fan club tickets. why don't we (as a fan club) all just bite the bullet and pay these outrageous fees?wouldn't TM then allow the fan club virtually unlimited tickets, if they are getting their cut? It would suck to have to pay $190 for 2 $70 fan club tickets, but wouldn't it be better than what is happening now?

You are forgetting season ticket holders, companies that advertise in the venue, etc... The arenas will always cater to these customers first than a band's fan club.

Seems to me 10c gets a lot of tix as it is.

And can you imagine the bitch fest that would happen if 10c members got upper level, behind the stage, or had to sit next to someone that smells?
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
This discussion has been closed.