Options

who wants to sue ticketmaster petition because now

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Get_Right wrote:
    you a naïve idiot if you believe that, I was on the sites for the tickets within 20 seconds of them going on sale, how can all the good seats be gone within 20 seconds ? then you go to stubhub a few hours later and there is 100s of tickets for double or triple the price in the exact sections that were never available, its a monpoloy game they play, ticketmaster gets $ on side from stubhub I believe too, it too shady how it done

Actually, the tickets were released in waves to keep the bots from buying all the tickets at once. Good seats were had 25 minutes later, at least for NY. Well I guess that depends on you definition of good seats.

How long did you stay at it? Took me an hour and forty five minutes to get my seats.

Oh and by the way, the best seats not given to the 10c club typically are not part of the first public sale. That precious seat you thought you had a chance to buy were never there. But read up on the ticket business before you go getting your hopes up that you will score choice seats to a very popular band in a large media market during the first public sale.
    there is my lawyer!!Adam i need your service!!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    I nominate this thread for thread of the year! :lol:
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    Get_Right wrote:
    you a naïve idiot if you believe that, I was on the sites for the tickets within 20 seconds of them going on sale, how can all the good seats be gone within 20 seconds ? then you go to stubhub a few hours later and there is 100s of tickets for double or triple the price in the exact sections that were never available, its a monpoloy game they play, ticketmaster gets $ on side from stubhub I believe too, it too shady how it done

Actually, the tickets were released in waves to keep the bots from buying all the tickets at once. Good seats were had 25 minutes later, at least for NY. Well I guess that depends on you definition of good seats.

How long did you stay at it? Took me an hour and forty five minutes to get my seats.

Oh and by the way, the best seats not given to the 10c club typically are not part of the first public sale. That precious seat you thought you had a chance to buy were never there. But read up on the ticket business before you go getting your hopes up that you will score choice seats to a very popular band in a large media market during the first public sale.

I try both las for 2 and half hours but after that I give up it just behind stage or top of arena now, I just have to trade or get from scalper, maybe they will release more 10c tickets like they did Chicago that what im hoping
  • Options
    how does stubhub work? can you sell tickets to stubhub and then they resell them? if a ticket is going for $1400 on stubhub and I have the same section, can I talk stubub say into buying it for $1000 or so if they want to reflip the same section for $1400? I never use stubhub how it work, do people only sell to people, or you can sell your extra to stubhub and then they will sell it to someone else and pay you?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    hehehehehe :lol::lol:

Cant sue a company for maximizing profit. As much as that sucks for the average concert goer.
    But it is a monopoly and I am still amazed the merger with Live Nation went through.
    I dont think busting up TM would matter. The same shit would go down on a smaller level.

The only solution would be to have ll of the venues be owned and run by the local government where full disclosure rules apply. And if you think TM is corrupt...................... :D
  • Options
    im guessing most people here have not been to many concerts. I have been to over 400 or 500 shows, I bet most of you people on here have not, ticketmaster gets worse and worse each year with what they release and you never know with these idiots

someone I got sd instead of la on the sale today when both were in my cart at same time and I try la first and it confirm I thought but then booted them out I guess and gave me sd for some reason

and the other thing with ticketmaster is that you never know with them, in Newark 2010 it kept coming shit seats for the first 30mins so I finaly pick a few so so singles, then like an hour and half later the best ticket I found is available, wtf . then today it the opposite. you never know with ticketmaster. it almost better to play college stadiums that don't use ticketmaster at least there still a handful of those.

the Spokane website worked better than any of the others I hear?
  • Options
    ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    smanchac1 wrote:
    where do all the good tickets go this is bullshit it gets worse every year imo and I been to over 400 concerts or more not all pj but the ticket situation is getting ridiculous with the more technology, half these fuckin tickets wind up on stubhub, who the fuck has the hacking codes to get all the good seats?

I got la floor from ticketmaster for night 1 lucky first 1 I picke,d but night 2 was bullshit bulled I thought a good single till I see now it says upper concourse so it must be a shit seat . san diego I cant even find a decent single, it like it sold out all the good seats for san diego in less than a minute :shock:

So you got a floor ticket to la, and another ticket to la 2, at face value.. And yet your throwing a fit?

Jesus.. Learn to be greatful and just be glad pearl jam is still playing and that your in the door for face value.

This person is correct, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! ! ! My 8 year old can spell better than you. Go buy a dictionary or try reading more. You are an adult ,learn how to spell or use spell check. :fp: :mrgreen:
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• Options
    Get_Right wrote:

Cant sue a company for maximizing profit. As much as that sucks for the average concert goer.
    But it is a monopoly and I am still amazed the merger with Live Nation went through.
    I dont think busting up TM would matter. The same shit would go down on a smaller level.

The only solution would be to have ll of the venues be owned and run by the local government where full disclosure rules apply. And if you think TM is corrupt...................... :D[/

pj maybe should play bigger venues, they play sd sports arena holds 12k and change and when was the last time they played sd did they even go there in 2009? or is it 2006 since last time? that so sick though, why don't they play qualcom or petco that be better or chula vista that soccer stadium place wherever it was there holds more people, this is a small venue
  • Options
    ryph raph wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:
    where do all the good tickets go this is bullshit it gets worse every year imo and I been to over 400 concerts or more not all pj but the ticket situation is getting ridiculous with the more technology, half these fuckin tickets wind up on stubhub, who the fuck has the hacking codes to get all the good seats?

I got la floor from ticketmaster for night 1 lucky first 1 I picke,d but night 2 was bullshit bulled I thought a good single till I see now it says upper concourse so it must be a shit seat . san diego I cant even find a decent single, it like it sold out all the good seats for san diego in less than a minute :shock:

So you got a floor ticket to la, and another ticket to la 2, at face value.. And yet your throwing a fit?

Jesus.. Learn to be greatful and just be glad pearl jam is still playing and that your in the door for face value.

This person is correct, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! ! ! My 8 year old can spell better than you. Go buy a dictionary or try reading more. You are an adult ,learn how to spell or use spell check. :fp: :mrgreen:

no I didn't get la floor, I thought I did then I see my email I got sd instead, seems when I had both tickets for those 2 shows in the cart, some reason my first verification for la never went through, and got sd somehow. I checked my email couldn't believe it didn't give me la 1, and somehow I got sd which I didn't think I did and kept tryin for hour and half until seeing that :fp: never tried to multi buy show ticketmaster at once before either not a good idea, sucks they all went on sale at the same time really made it impossible to score for all the shows :fp:
  • Options
    ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    now im even more pissed ticketmaster is a fuckin joke

I enter my cc verification 8 word password for la night one section 7, it confirms it for me so I thought, and now I check my email and somehow I never got those tickets I put the verification in for first, but instead got san diego tickets instead, and the la never processed. I never tried buying more than 1 show at once on ticketmaster, but I must of got some glitch in there software, that fuckin gave me sd instead, because I had searched it 2nd after la night 1, and then la night 1 I thought it gave me already, so I closed that page, and guess it made me put my cc verification for sd instead, I was trying to get it done before the time expire , would of rather had the la tickets instead looked like better seats now im pissed. gonna have to do ticket swapping or something. I did get 1 good philly ticket from the sale even though I wanted a pair so that good, on stubhub that area is selling for $1300 a piece, maybe I can trade that philly ticket, for 3 or 4 singles to other shows of not as good seats

Maybe Ticketmaster hates you. :mrgreen:
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• Options
    Get_Right wrote:

The only solution would be to have ll of the venues be owned and run by the local government where full disclosure rules apply. And if you think TM is corrupt...................... :D

its not a job to scalp tickets for a living, even though people do it, I could sell both my phoenix ga floor for 1k a piece or more and same as philly but I wont do it cause I want to go to show and take my friend, that why this shit pisses me off ,now if I want a pair for la where it booted me off and didn't give me the ticket I thought it did it gonna be like 600 each on stubhub at least complete bullshit

I don't mind scalper prices sometimes like 50 percent mark up but someof the ticket prices are stupid $80 tickets going for $1400. have a feeling a lot of the tickets get eaten too, I go to pj shows and see some empty seats in good seat areas, because the scalper doesn't care if he sells them all then

let say a scalper gets 4 great seats at $80 a piece, so it cost him $320, he can go sell 1 of those seats for $800, make $480 profit, then if he eats the other 3 seats he doesn't give a fuck
  • Options
    ryph raph wrote:
    now im even more pissed ticketmaster is a fuckin joke

I enter my cc verification 8 word password for la night one section 7, it confirms it for me so I thought, and now I check my email and somehow I never got those tickets I put the verification in for first, but instead got san diego tickets instead, and the la never processed. I never tried buying more than 1 show at once on ticketmaster, but I must of got some glitch in there software, that fuckin gave me sd instead, because I had searched it 2nd after la night 1, and then la night 1 I thought it gave me already, so I closed that page, and guess it made me put my cc verification for sd instead, I was trying to get it done before the time expire , would of rather had the la tickets instead looked like better seats now im pissed. gonna have to do ticket swapping or something. I did get 1 good philly ticket from the sale even though I wanted a pair so that good, on stubhub that area is selling for $1300 a piece, maybe I can trade that philly ticket, for 3 or 4 singles to other shows of not as good seats

Maybe Ticketmaster hates you. :mrgreen:

this always works for me usually do it at sporting events and not concerts, but go to venue like when doors open, and see what the scalpers are doing, a lot of those fuckin a holes have lots of tickets, and they work together outside, once the show starts or mins before the show starts, they really want to sell tickets, even decent seats. I can probably talk the price down way low so it only al ittle over face value. im sure once the show starts they rather get rid of extras and make a little cash than none at all. early in the day they don't give a fuck cause they trying to hustle them for the most $ they can, but once shit starts, the fuckers become desperate then its a selling spree outside I find, anyone else try this? I done it mostly for football basketball games always seems to work
    I got an ncaa elite 8 hoops ticket 5 rows from court for only like $45 over face
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 533
    Zod wrote:
    WW187806 wrote:
    I'll say this... I am pist. First of all for such a democratic band. They spring this new lotto system on us. And it worked for some. But then they leave alot of us again with their old nemesis Ticketmaster. We shouldve gotten a vote on if we wanted the way it was or this new system. Who knows how they figure out the lotto? Its ridiculous. I know the ten club price is so low, so this isnt about money. Its about being a part of a club thats been going on for 20+ years and respecting those people that have been there. Sure PJ.com had problems when they sold tix. I somehow managed to get what I needed. And i think most of you will agree. I will take pearljam.com's ship until it sinks over Ticketmaster ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. This is the first time since 1998. I don't have the shows I usually go to. I'm gonna see if I can get some tix but.... i have bitter thoughts today.

Ticket allocation is a moot argument. PJ only gets access to so many ticket per show. TM (and most other ticket agencies) have max. allocations that can go to fan clubs. PJ would of sold the exact same number of 10 tickets had it been lottery or the old f5 system. Just as many people would of been pissed.

What else is PJ supposed to do? They tried to fight TicketBastard in the 90s and it didn't go anywhere. It's worse now. The majority of Stadium/Arena have exclusive contracts with ticketmaster, live nation, or an equivelent. Band's can't dictate terms because there's not many choice for venues. The tour fell apart in '95 from trying that, and 20 years later, I can only imagine there's even less venues left to try it.

your damned if you do and damned if you don't :(

It's sad but true......i hoped against hope we could somehow all get to go, none of this stub hub already with tix marked up to 500
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    Here's the court case in 2 seconds.

Plaintiff, "Your honor, these boxes that you have to type stuff in is unfair, blah blah blah blah blah"

Defense, "Your honor, the Plaintiff could have used the Ticketmaster or Live Nation phone app. Both of these phone apps are free and do not require the user to type stuff in to purchase tickets."

Plaintiff, "Ohhhhh. I did not know that."

Judge, "Case dismissed."
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,161
    WW187806 wrote:
    I'll say this... I am pist. First of all for such a democratic band. They spring this new lotto system on us. And it worked for some. But then they leave alot of us again with their old nemesis Ticketmaster. We shouldve gotten a vote on if we wanted the way it was or this new system. Who knows how they figure out the lotto? Its ridiculous. I know the ten club price is so low, so this isnt about money. Its about being a part of a club thats been going on for 20+ years and respecting those people that have been there. Sure PJ.com had problems when they sold tix. I somehow managed to get what I needed. And i think most of you will agree. I will take pearljam.com's ship until it sinks over Ticketmaster ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. This is the first time since 1998. I don't have the shows I usually go to. I'm gonna see if I can get some tix but.... i have bitter thoughts today.

Is this in English?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    THE FACT IS TICKETMASTER IS A JOKE, FOR YOU GUYS BASHING ME YOUR ALL FUCKIN IDIOTS AND I WANT TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. TICKETMASTER IS SOME FUCKIN BULLSHIT, THEY SAY PUT THE ANSWER IN THE BOX OR TYPE A WORD SOMETIMES YOU CANT READ IN THE BOX, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PREVENT BOTS, YET 1000S OF BOTS ACCESS THERE SITE THAT HOW ALL THE TICKETS GET GOBBLED UP SO FAST

IT NOT FANS GETTING ALL THE TICKETS ARE YOU FUCKIN STUPID. A GOOD COUPLE THOUSAND TICKETS A SHOW QUITE POSSIBLE EACH GO ONSALE ON EBAY AND STUBHUB, THERE IS BOT PROGREAMS THAT SCALPERS USE, TO GET LIKE 6 TICKETS LIMIT AT ONCE , OR WHATEVER THE LIMIT IS THE BEST, THEN THEY CAN REENTER THE SYSTEM AGAIN QUICK, I have a friend does computer he doesn't hack but says the scalpers hack the system with bots, ticketmaster is too stupid or cant stop it. it getting worse with the more computers

it better before when people line up in line waiting to get tickets that is more fair

I'm sorry if my comment came off as bashing you. I have been right there before and thanks to the internet, the frustration levels with ticketing get higher every single time. I know that most of the people who take the time to post really do want to see the band and hopefully things will work out for you in the end.
  • Options
    im guessing most people here have not been to many concerts. I have been to over 400 or 500 shows, I bet most of you people on here have not, ticketmaster gets worse and worse each year with what they release and you never know with these idiots
    Dude,
    You would be surprised at the number of shows people have seen. This is a concert going community many of whom are in their 40s (and 50s).
    You are just awakening to a problem that has been in existence for a LONG time. TM holds seats. They have been doing it since the 90s. The last time you could get great seats through TM. I know there are some exceptions and that some people do score good seats. But its the exception not the rule.

If brad pitt wants a ticket to a pearl jam show do you think he is buying it off stub hub?
    Think about it. He makes a call and gets good seats. Probably for free. What about the VP at the company that sponsors the venue? The company that runs security? Probably hundreds of people at each venue with that kind of pull. Where do you think those tickets come from?

Now, what if all of those people ask for four tickets, two so they can attend and two to flip to make some coin?
    Or even worse, they ask for six just to flip because its so damn easy to flip these days. Easy money. Id bet you would get in on the game if you could make a couple grand each month doing very little. All you need is access.

And what if TM is now taking 10% of the best seats for tickets now?

How many good seats are left for the public onsale? Nada. Bupkiss. Zero. Zilch. Nyet. Back to my original post, the seats you were hoping to get were never available, for the most part.

Get the picture?

I need a shower.
  • Options
    JB128716 wrote:
    Here's the court case in 2 seconds.

Plaintiff, "Your honor, these boxes that you have to type stuff in is unfair, blah blah blah blah blah"

Defense, "Your honor, the Plaintiff could have used the Ticketmaster or Live Nation phone app. Both of these phone apps are free and do not require the user to type stuff in to purchase tickets."

Plaintiff, "Ohhhhh. I did not know that."

Judge, "Case dismissed."
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    Dude,
    You would be surprised at the number of shows people have seen. This is a concert going community many of whom are in their 40s (and 50s).
    You are just awakening to a problem that has been in existence for a LONG time. TM holds seats. They have been doing it since the 90s. The last time you could get great seats through TM. I know there are some exceptions and that some people do score good seats. But its the exception not the rule.

If brad pitt wants a ticket to a pearl jam show do you think he is buying it off stub hub?
    Think about it. He makes a call and gets good seats. Probably for free. What about the VP at the company that sponsors the venue? The company that runs security? Probably hundreds of people at each venue with that kind of pull. Where do you think those tickets come from?

Now, what if all of those people ask for four tickets, two so they can attend and two to flip to make some coin?
    Or even worse, they ask for six just to flip because its so damn easy to flip these days. Easy money. Id bet you would get in on the game if you could make a couple grand each month doing very little. All you need is access.

How many good seats are left for the public onsale? Nada. Bupkiss. Zero. Zilch. Nyet. Back to my original post, the seats you were hoping to get were never available, for the most part.

Get the picture?

I need a shower.
    im paying you by the hour so be quick with that shower,ok? :lol:
  • Options
    Thats what she said! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    Thats what she said! :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    Get_Right wrote:
    Dude,

Get the picture?

I need a shower.

You also forget that most of these venues hold basketball and hockey season ticket holders. Many places offer season ticket holders first shot at all concerts in the arena.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    I think the biggest problem with ticketmaster now, is people just cant use the internet on computer that was good if that was the case I don't think it be as bad, now people using phones too is making it ridiculous. ticketmaster was never meant to have all these internet connections going at it. be nice if they banned the internet from phones lol for ticketmaster anyway, then people could only use computers to get on the internet like before :lol:

it going to get worse if more stuff gets internet too.

they banning google glass here
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    Crazy. It's almost like the individuals who own the arenas are allowed to sell tickets as they see fit and not how we want them to. Clearly, this should be illegal.
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    THE FACT IS TICKETMASTER IS A JOKE, FOR YOU GUYS BASHING ME YOUR ALL FUCKIN IDIOTS AND I WANT TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. TICKETMASTER IS SOME FUCKIN BULLSHIT, THEY SAY PUT THE ANSWER IN THE BOX OR TYPE A WORD SOMETIMES YOU CANT READ IN THE BOX, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PREVENT BOTS, YET 1000S OF BOTS ACCESS THERE SITE THAT HOW ALL THE TICKETS GET GOBBLED UP SO FAST

IT NOT FANS GETTING ALL THE TICKETS ARE YOU FUCKIN STUPID. A GOOD COUPLE THOUSAND TICKETS A SHOW QUITE POSSIBLE EACH GO ONSALE ON EBAY AND STUBHUB, THERE IS BOT PROGREAMS THAT SCALPERS USE, TO GET LIKE 6 TICKETS LIMIT AT ONCE , OR WHATEVER THE LIMIT IS THE BEST, THEN THEY CAN REENTER THE SYSTEM AGAIN QUICK, I have a friend does computer he doesn't hack but says the scalpers hack the system with bots, ticketmaster is too stupid or cant stop it. it getting worse with the more computers

it better before when people line up in line waiting to get tickets that is more fair

h3E46D7BA
  • Options
    RE4790 wrote:
    Crazy. It's almost like the individuals who own the arenas are allowed to sell tickets as they see fit and not how we want them to. Clearly, this should be illegal.
    Nobody cares. Its not the owners of the arenas. Its TM and people with access to tickets.

The world has much bigger problems than the fair distribution of event/concert tickets. Unfortunately.
  • Options
    WHAT DOES CALGARY SADDLEDOME HOLD 18K 19K ISH. LETS SAY 18K, 1866 TICKETS ALREADY ON STUBHUB SO ABOUR 10 PERCENT OF TICKETS BOUGHT FOR THAT SHOW WERE NOT PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO GO IT WAS PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE ABOUT THE SHOW JUST CARE ABOUT SCALPING FOR $, this is just an example, on average right now it about 1k a venue
  • Options
    also some people in 10c are scalping on stubhub? why do some shows have ga tickets available? isn't ga floor all reserved for 10c seats?
  • Options
    WHAT DOES CALGARY SADDLEDOME HOLD 18K 19K ISH. LETS SAY 18K, 1866 TICKETS ALREADY ON STUBHUB SO ABOUR 10 PERCENT OF TICKETS BOUGHT FOR THAT SHOW WERE NOT PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO GO IT WAS PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE ABOUT THE SHOW JUST CARE ABOUT SCALPING FOR $, this is just an example, on average right now it about 1k a venue
    you dont have to yell hermano! :lol:

but now you see the light. blaze on. :!:
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    for all those that didn't like what went on with ticketmaster you can blame it on automated programs that are used from around the world. there was a ticket sellers convention in las vegas last week for goodness sakes. so until ticketmaster at least gets computers locked out from out of state or province for the first hour those who have a home town show will continually get shut out and wondering why. that is mostly part of the why. hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.