Options

who wants to sue ticketmaster petition because now

pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
edited July 2013 in The Porch
they have gone a little too far, for this la sd show, ocne in a while instead of typing the box text it asks for which is hard sometimes I cnat read it, they ask multiple choice questions most of them are idiot questions, but I got one on usa poltics who barried in grants tomb, and some other weird one, this is kind of something they could get sued for? wtf does someone have to answer a multiple choice question to get tickets wtf :nono:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    where do all the good tickets go this is bullshit it gets worse every year imo and I been to over 400 concerts or more not all pj but the ticket situation is getting ridiculous with the more technology, half these fuckin tickets wind up on stubhub, who the fuck has the hacking codes to get all the good seats?

I got la floor from ticketmaster for night 1 lucky first 1 I picke,d but night 2 was bullshit bulled I thought a good single till I see now it says upper concourse so it must be a shit seat . san diego I cant even find a decent single, it like it sold out all the good seats for san diego in less than a minute :shock:
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 533
    I'll say this... I am pist. First of all for such a democratic band. They spring this new lotto system on us. And it worked for some. But then they leave alot of us again with their old nemesis Ticketmaster. We shouldve gotten a vote on if we wanted the way it was or this new system. Who knows how they figure out the lotto? Its ridiculous. I know the ten club price is so low, so this isnt about money. Its about being a part of a club thats been going on for 20+ years and respecting those people that have been there. Sure PJ.com had problems when they sold tix. I somehow managed to get what I needed. And i think most of you will agree. I will take pearljam.com's ship until it sinks over Ticketmaster ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. This is the first time since 1998. I don't have the shows I usually go to. I'm gonna see if I can get some tix but.... i have bitter thoughts today.
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    My captcha was "call me maybe".

I think i was more annoyed by that than the fact that I had tickets and tm bombed it by giving me an error on final check out. :/
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    where do all the good tickets go this is bullshit it gets worse every year imo and I been to over 400 concerts or more not all pj but the ticket situation is getting ridiculous with the more technology, half these fuckin tickets wind up on stubhub, who the fuck has the hacking codes to get all the good seats?

I got la floor from ticketmaster for night 1 lucky first 1 I picke,d but night 2 was bullshit bulled I thought a good single till I see now it says upper concourse so it must be a shit seat . san diego I cant even find a decent single, it like it sold out all the good seats for san diego in less than a minute :shock:

So you got a floor ticket to la, and another ticket to la 2, at face value.. And yet your throwing a fit?

Jesus.. Learn to be greatful and just be glad pearl jam is still playing and that your in the door for face value.

I knew I should have avoided the forum today
  • Options
    smanchac1 wrote:

So you got a floor ticket to la, and another ticket to la 2, at face value.. And yet your throwing a fit?

Jesus.. Learn to be greatful and just be glad pearl jam is still playing and that your in the door for face value.

I knew I should have avoided the forum today
    you a naïve idiot if you believe that, I was on the sites for the tickets within 20 seconds of them going on sale, how can all the good seats be gone within 20 seconds ? then you go to stubhub a few hours later and there is 100s of tickets for double or triple the price in the exact sections that were never available, its a monpoloy game they play, ticketmaster gets $ on side from stubhub I believe too, it too shady how it done
  • Options
    the la single seat I got is actualy not a good seat I thought it was main level but it upper concourse, im going to try to get rid of it, I got lucky on la night 1 floor because it the first I picked, actually I don't think section 7 is floor it good though it some kind of low concourse, but I don't get how san diego shit go within 30 seconds couldn't get naything there at all just behind stage don't want that id rather buy from scalper if it bullshit like that, scalpers sell there shit cheap minutes before a show because they don't want to get stuck tickets either
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i need 4 drinks and a lawyer for this one.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    I'm not reading any more of your ungrateful babbling..

I'll say it again. You got la 1 and la 2 tickets at face value. Be greatfull.

And how can you be buying tickets for Sd in 10 seconds if you also bought la 1-2? Sounds like you bought la 1, la 2 and when you went to buy Sd they were sold out.

If you want to go, instead on complaining how about using the time reaching out to other fans for assistance...

It's like your mom gave you two pieces of candy at once and your still whining and crying for a third piece. It simply makes you look like a spoiled whiny brat.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,141
    WW187806 wrote:
    I'll say this... I am pist. First of all for such a democratic band. They spring this new lotto system on us. And it worked for some. But then they leave alot of us again with their old nemesis Ticketmaster. We shouldve gotten a vote on if we wanted the way it was or this new system. Who knows how they figure out the lotto? Its ridiculous. I know the ten club price is so low, so this isnt about money. Its about being a part of a club thats been going on for 20+ years and respecting those people that have been there. Sure PJ.com had problems when they sold tix. I somehow managed to get what I needed. And i think most of you will agree. I will take pearljam.com's ship until it sinks over Ticketmaster ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. This is the first time since 1998. I don't have the shows I usually go to. I'm gonna see if I can get some tix but.... i have bitter thoughts today.

Ticket allocation is a moot argument. PJ only gets access to so many ticket per show. TM (and most other ticket agencies) have max. allocations that can go to fan clubs. PJ would of sold the exact same number of 10 tickets had it been lottery or the old f5 system. Just as many people would of been pissed.

What else is PJ supposed to do? They tried to fight TicketBastard in the 90s and it didn't go anywhere. It's worse now. The majority of Stadium/Arena have exclusive contracts with ticketmaster, live nation, or an equivelent. Band's can't dictate terms because there's not many choice for venues. The tour fell apart in '95 from trying that, and 20 years later, I can only imagine there's even less venues left to try it.

your damned if you do and damned if you don't :(
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    3ReasonstoGoBull.1107.jpg

This thread.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    now im even more pissed ticketmaster is a fuckin joke

I enter my cc verification 8 word password for la night one section 7, it confirms it for me so I thought, and now I check my email and somehow I never got those tickets I put the verification in for first, but instead got san diego tickets instead, and the la never processed. I never tried buying more than 1 show at once on ticketmaster, but I must of got some glitch in there software, that fuckin gave me sd instead, because I had searched it 2nd after la night 1, and then la night 1 I thought it gave me already, so I closed that page, and guess it made me put my cc verification for sd instead, I was trying to get it done before the time expire , would of rather had the la tickets instead looked like better seats now im pissed. gonna have to do ticket swapping or something. I did get 1 good philly ticket from the sale even though I wanted a pair so that good, on stubhub that area is selling for $1300 a piece, maybe I can trade that philly ticket, for 3 or 4 singles to other shows of not as good seats
  • Options
    haffajappa wrote:

I think i was more annoyed by that than the fact that I had tickets and tm bombed it by giving me an error on final check out. :/

this site is a joke I enter my cc verification password for la night 1, and somehow I got san diego instead, and the la never went thorugh and I closed the page thinking it did, so I have no good la tickets now how fuckin retarded, at least I got ok seats for san diego I supoose but the la were better, and I could of always flipped the la maybe for san diego somehow too, since ticketmaster so fucked. now I be looking to trade my phoenix ga for something
  • Options
    I have an extra phoenix ga floor, anyone have an extra la floor for either night ga to trade me?
  • Options

This thread.
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    how can all the good seats be gone within 20 seconds ?

Because thousands of fans were doing exactly the same thing (not counting scalpers)?

You all realize that only about 1/10th of the fan club visits here and that PJ has tens of thousands of fans who want to go to shows who aren't even in the club, right?
  • Options
    haffajappa wrote:

this site is a joke I enter my cc verification password for la night 1, and somehow I got san diego instead, and the la never went thorugh and I closed the page thinking it did, so I have no good la tickets now how fuckin retarded, at least I got ok seats for san diego I supoose but the la were better, and I could of always flipped the la maybe for san diego somehow too, since ticketmaster so fucked. now I be looking to trade my phoenix ga for something

Dude.. you got tickets and you're still complaining cause "they aren't good enough?"

#firstworldproblems
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    but I got one on usa poltics who barried in grants tomb :nono:

Ummmm... Grant is buried in Grant's tomb.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    RE4790 wrote:

Because thousands of fans were doing exactly the same thing (not counting scalpers)?

You all realize that only about 1/10th of the fan club visits here and that PJ has tens of thousands of fans who want to go to shows who aren't even in the club, right?
    1/1000 you mean visit here..!!!
  • Options
    i need 4 drinks and a lawyer for this one.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    DP17DP17 Posts: 68
    does any 1 know if STUBHUB pays taxes???????????????????????????????????????/ :shock:
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    RE4790 wrote:

oh stop, all your logic is getting in the way of some fine quality bitching. :D
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options

This thread.

it ok keep laughing when will Greece get another pj show? 2020? :lol:
  • Options
    haffajappa wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:

oh stop, all your logic is getting in the way of some fine quality bitching. :D
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    JB128716 wrote:
    but I got one on usa poltics who barried in grants tomb :nono:

Ummmm... Grant is buried in Grant's tomb.
    who gives a fuck
  • Options

This thread.

it ok keep laughing when will Greece get another pj show? 2020? :lol:
    Greece will get a show again when you start to make sence!!!means never.. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    THE FACT IS TICKETMASTER IS A JOKE, FOR YOU GUYS BASHING ME YOUR ALL FUCKIN IDIOTS AND I WANT TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. TICKETMASTER IS SOME FUCKIN BULLSHIT, THEY SAY PUT THE ANSWER IN THE BOX OR TYPE A WORD SOMETIMES YOU CANT READ IN THE BOX, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PREVENT BOTS, YET 1000S OF BOTS ACCESS THERE SITE THAT HOW ALL THE TICKETS GET GOBBLED UP SO FAST

IT NOT FANS GETTING ALL THE TICKETS ARE YOU FUCKIN STUPID. A GOOD COUPLE THOUSAND TICKETS A SHOW QUITE POSSIBLE EACH GO ONSALE ON EBAY AND STUBHUB, THERE IS BOT PROGREAMS THAT SCALPERS USE, TO GET LIKE 6 TICKETS LIMIT AT ONCE , OR WHATEVER THE LIMIT IS THE BEST, THEN THEY CAN REENTER THE SYSTEM AGAIN QUICK, I have a friend does computer he doesn't hack but says the scalpers hack the system with bots, ticketmaster is too stupid or cant stop it. it getting worse with the more computers

it better before when people line up in line waiting to get tickets that is more fair
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    you a naïve idiot if you believe that, I was on the sites for the tickets within 20 seconds of them going on sale, how can all the good seats be gone within 20 seconds ? then you go to stubhub a few hours later and there is 100s of tickets for double or triple the price in the exact sections that were never available, its a monpoloy game they play, ticketmaster gets $ on side from stubhub I believe too, it too shady how it done

Actually, the tickets were released in waves to keep the bots from buying all the tickets at once. Good seats were had 25 minutes later, at least for NY. Well I guess that depends on you definition of good seats.

How long did you stay at it? Took me an hour and forty five minutes to get my seats.

Oh and by the way, the best seats not given to the 10c club typically are not part of the first public sale. That precious seat you thought you had a chance to buy were never there. But read up on the ticket business before you go getting your hopes up that you will score choice seats to a very popular band in a large media market during the first public sale.
  • Options
    someone please call 911..cant do it with my Greek mobile..
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    they have gone a little too far, for this la sd show, ocne in a while instead of typing the box text it asks for which is hard sometimes I cnat read it, they ask multiple choice questions most of them are idiot questions, but I got one on usa poltics who barried in grants tomb, and some other weird one, this is kind of something they could get sued for? wtf does someone have to answer a multiple choice question to get tickets wtf :nono:

i guess im having a hard time understanding how someone could sue for being asked a multiple choise question. I was also asked a mult choice question: about poetry, but my first instinct wasnt to sue someone...

I was using a debit card i added this morning, and a credit card I added yesterday. I thought the reason i was asked a question was either because: 1) i added the card only minutes before purchasing tickets, or 2) i noticed that I had forgotten to put the 3 digit security code from the back of the card in initially when i added it...
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479

it better before when people line up in line waiting to get tickets that is more fair

Um wouldn't matter since TM holds all the prime seats from the public sale anyway. Read up. Educate and overcome the system. The sales actually went better than in the past IMHO.
This discussion has been closed.